Leftist say 1/6 was an insurrection

Just now, Redoctober said:

He seems to believe it was or was at least ok with the riot. Keep talking to him. We will find out more of his crazy ideas. He has already unveiled himself as an anti-Semite. 

No...just anti Jew.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay f

A pathetic attempt. But a good start. 

Its already unfolded Jew. We are sick of Jew rule. We aren't crazy.

3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

LOL! you are running further from the argument. 

Show me ONE person charged with sedition or insurrection. The reason why we haven't seen any is because it is so hard to build that case. You can't just throw those terms out there willy nilly and have it stick in a court of law. 

Asked and answered. 

1 minute ago, Zagdul said:

My position aligns with the book definition of the word. A.K.A., I'm on the side of reality. 

What side is he on? 

No one is arguing the definition of the word, that's why we are pointing out your argument is bogus. You just don't understand that. 

If your application of the word is correct then the BLM and Antifa attacks at the federal building was an insurrection. BLM attacking police stations was an insurrection. 

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

No one is arguing the definition of the word, that's why we are pointing out your argument is bogus. You just don't understand that. 

If your application of the word is correct then the BLM and Antifa attacks at the federal building was an insurrection. BLM attacking police stations was an insurrection. 

Okay. Lets pretend I agree with you for a moment. 

But that's not your argument here. You're just saying 'whatabout this over here'. 

That's not your subject you brought up. Why are you pushing goalposts back here? 

Stop deflecting, jew.

Correct, the answer is ZERO

You're not making a point, you've only proven that I jumped the gun and thought there were charges for sedition for those involved in the insurrection. I was wrong. And in good faith, I admitted I was wrong about  it. 

This is what real men do. 

Edited by Zagdul
clarification
Just now, Zagdul said:

You're not making a point, you've only proven that I jumped the gun and thought there were charges for insurrection. I was wrong. And in good faith, I admitted I was wrong about  it. 

This is what real men do. 

I'm showing you there was NO instances of insurrection. You are saying it was insurrection but nobody was charged with that. Everyone else can see that. Why can't you? LMAO!

I don't care if you admitted you were wrong. Do you want a cookie? LOL!

So only real men admit they were wrong. Is a woman considered a real man if she admits she was wrong? LOL

I'm showing you there was NO instances of insurrection. You are saying it was insurrection but nobody was charged with that. Everyone else can see that. Why can't you? LMAO!

I don't care if you admitted you were wrong. Do you want a cookie? LOL!

So only real men admit they were wrong. Is a woman considered a real man if she admits she was wrong? LOL

I don't speak for women, they would have to answer for that. 

So you don't like the word insurrection, it scares you and you wish the mean people on the "left" would stop using it. 

I'll make a note of it and try to be more sensitive in the future. 

4 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

So you don't like the word insurrection, it scares you and you wish the mean people on the "left" would stop using it. 

I'll make a note of it and try to be more sensitive in the future. 

Insurrection versus an illegitime government?

Fuck your words.

57 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

That was from January 15th as well. Charges haven't been filed because the article talks about "interest in sedition". It is the typical fake news story the media puts out. The truth is it was a riot. Learn it. Live it. Love it. LOL

Charges are getting filed with the lowest hanging fruit. Doesn't mean they won't get upped if there is a chance for conviction. 

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

No one was charged with sedition or insurrection. They were charged with typical riot charges. That's the point. LMAO! You just want it to be and insurrection because you say it is. 

That's just how it works. That's why the majority of murders get prosecuted as manslaughter. Cause it's hard to prove premeditation

9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Charges are getting filed with the lowest hanging fruit. Doesn't mean they won't get upped if there is a chance for conviction. 

He just needs a governing body to vote on what's real and what isn't.