Leftist say 1/6 was an insurrection

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay for their actions but here is the truth. It was a riot, not an insurrection. The people who have been arrested are being charged the typical things you see people arrested in riots with.

https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

BTW the media didn't post ANY of such information with regards to the arrests made to that federal building in Portland over the summer, when they actually tried to burn the people inside alive. 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay f

A pathetic attempt. But a good start. 

Its already unfolded Jew. We are sick of Jew rule. We aren't crazy.

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

How how do you have an insurrection with out ANY arms? I don't recall seeing ANY insurrections being carried out with pepper spray and flag poles. The whole riot was disgusting and people should pay for their actions but here is the truth. It was a riot, not an insurrection. The people who have been arrested are being charged the typical things you see people arrested in riots with.

Insurrection is an uprising against a legitimate authority. A riot is a disturbance of the peace, disorderly conduct

Because I guess a bunch of those on the /Left/ you cry about, decided to look up words in a dictionary and use them. Whodathunk? 

They used a word with it's proper definition, without being hyperbolic, for once! Imagine that. Imagine. 

1 minute ago, Zagdul said:

Because I guess a bunch of those on the /Left/ you cry about, decided to look up words in a dictionary and use them. Whodathunk? 

They used a word with it's proper definition, without being hyperbolic, for once! Imagine that. Imagine. 

So looking up a word in the dictionary makes your propaganda so? LOL! It was a riot, it was put down and the election was certified a few hours later. 

2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

It's like - don't trust your eyes. You didn't really see it

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Insurrection is an uprising against a legitimate authority. A riot is a disturbance of the peace, disorderly conduct

And NO ONE is being charged with an insurgency. LOL! 

You are correct a riot is a disturbance of the peace and disorderly conduct. Yes, that's what happened at the capitol building. LMAO!

You don't institute a insurgency with out arms. 

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

So looking up a word in the dictionary makes your propaganda so? LOL! It was a riot, it was put down and the election was certified a few hours later. 

I'm sorry the black and white factual definitions are hurting your feelings. 

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

It's like - don't trust your eyes. You didn't really see it

I trust my eyes and I saw a riot. Then the leftists started saying insurgency and that's when you started droning the same message. These are the same people that said Ted Cruz was trying to kill them. LMAO!

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

And NO ONE is being charged with an insurgency. LOL! 

You are correct a riot is a disturbance of the peace and disorderly conduct. Yes, that's what happened at the capitol building. LMAO!

You don't institute a insurgency with out arms. 

Because that's not a crime, it's a means to describe one. How many were charged with "Sedition" the crime charged in an insurrection? 

I'm sorry facts are tearing your feelings up. 

14 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

BTW the media didn't post ANY of such information with regards to the arrests made to that federal building in Portland over the summer, when they actually tried to burn the people inside alive. 

Nothing is wrong with an insurrection against an illegitimate government 

Just now, Zagdul said:

Because that's not a crime, it's a means to describe one. How many were charged with "Sedition" the crime charged in an insurrection? 

I'm sorry facts are tearing your feelings up. 

No one was charged with sedition or insurrection. They were charged with typical riot charges. That's the point. LMAO! You just want it to be and insurrection because you say it is. 

2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

Charges haven't been filed yet, seems I jumped the gun on that one. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/rare-sedition-charge-gains-interest-capitol-attack-75269267

That was from January 15th as well. Charges haven't been filed because the article talks about "interest in sedition". It is the typical fake news story the media puts out. The truth is it was a riot. Learn it. Live it. Love it. LOL

5 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I trust my eyes and I saw a riot. Then the leftists started saying insurgency and that's when you started droning the same message. These are the same people that said Ted Cruz was trying to kill them. LMAO!

So the "riot" you saw had the purpose to overthrow the duly elected government under president elect Biden and install the swine Trump, which made the riot an insurrection

Just now, Zagdul said:

Were the rioters there to stop the electoral process? 

(over/under on non-answer?)

Yes, That isn't an insurrection. That is a specific charge of interrupting congress of its official business. you can see that in many of the charges in the link I provided.