Covid Deaths Have Risen 25% Since Biden Took Office – Psaki Blames Trump, Lies About Vaccine Plan (VIDEO)

What happened to Joe Biden’s plan to “crush the virus”?

Covid deaths have risen 25% since Joe Biden took office a month ago.

100,000 Americans have died of Covid since Biden was sworn in – using liberal logic, Joe Biden is responsible for the deaths of 100,000 Americans.

On Monday Psaki was asked “if more could have been done” in the last month from the White House on Covid.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/covid-deaths-risen-25-since-biden-took-office-psaki-blames-trump-lies-vaccine-plan-video/

GP reporting the news your MSM won't. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Covid Deaths Have Risen 25% Since Biden Took Office

You are such a flaming retard and liar, Str8Jacket! Even leaving aside your totally bullshit lying source........Everyone knew a surge was coming in January.

Published: Dec. 16, 2020

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned of a ‘dark time’ in mid-January after Christmas and Hanukkah and New Year's gatherings.

And your claim is just a flat out lie. Covid-19 cases and deaths gave been significantly declining since President Biden took office.

As of January 26, 2021, an average of more than 3,000 people per day died of COVID-19 in the U.S. during the first month of 2021.

CDC - Feb 19, 2021

There has been a five-week downward trend in cases. The highest 7-day moving average occurred on January 11, 2021 and was 249,048. The current 7-day average is 77,385 cases, which is a 68.9% decline. The 24.5% decrease in the 7-day average number of daily cases reported compared with the prior week also provides an encouraging sign of recent progress. Nationally, COVID-19 deaths totaled 2,601 new deaths reported as of February 17, 2021. The 7-day average number of new deaths decreased by 9% to 2,708** new deaths per day compared to the previous 7-day period.

3 hours ago, TruePatriot said:

You are such a flaming retard and liar, Str8Jacket! Even leaving aside your totally bullshit lying source........Everyone knew a surge was coming in January.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned of a ‘dark time’ in mid-January after Christmas and Hanukkah and New Year's gatherings.

And your claim is just a flat out lie. Covid-19 cases and deaths gave been significantly declining since President Biden took office.

As of January 26, 2021, an average of more than 3,000 people per day died of COVID-19 in the U.S. during the first month of 2021.

CDC - Feb 19, 2021

There has been a five-week downward trend in cases. The highest 7-day moving average occurred on January 11, 2021 and was 249,048. The current 7-day average is 77,385 cases, which is a 68.9% decline. The 24.5% decrease in the 7-day average number of daily cases reported compared with the prior week also provides an encouraging sign of recent progress. Nationally, COVID-19 deaths totaled 2,601 new deaths reported as of February 17, 2021. The 7-day average number of new deaths decreased by 9% to 2,708** new deaths per day compared to the previous 7-day period.

Poor guy. Had a meltdown over facts. Tried to spin. Failed. 😆

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I am just a Poor guy whose bullshit got completely debunked. I had a meltdown over facts I'm too retarded to understand. I tried to spin it. Failed miserably because I am a 🤡

Everybody noticed that. As usual for you.

On 2/23/2021 at 1:13 AM, TruePatriot said:

CDC - Feb 19, 2021

Hey numbnuts...

One hour after Biden inaugurated, WHO changes COVID testing criteria

your mental capacity is showing UAW...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/one-hour-after-biden-inaugurated-who-changes-covid-testing-criteria

• Thanks 1
On 2/23/2021 at 3:51 PM, TruePatriot said:

I am just a Poor guy whose bullshit got completely debunked. I had a meltdown over facts I'm too retarded to understand. I tried to spin it. Failed miserably because I am a 🤡

Everybody noticed that. As usual for you.

Yep...everyone did UAW...

On 2/23/2021 at 5:21 AM, Squatchman said:

The gateway pundit.

'Nuff said.

400,000 when Trump left.

500,000 after a month of Biden. :lol:

But the deaths are going down according to retarded leftists who's only math they know is how many dime bags in an ounce of weed.