BIDEN CELEBRATES 100,000 DEATHS UNDER HIS WATCH

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrate another fucking campaign promise broken. Can you name one campaign promise Biden has kept?¬†ūüėÜ

I thought he got elected to control Covid, not make it worse? 

Posted Images

On 2/22/2021 at 8:20 PM, antifakiller said:

YEAH. HIS FAMOUS WORDS "I WILL END THIS PANDEMIC". 100,000 DEAD IN JUST UNDER 6 WEEKS. 

Said he was gonna crush the virus

So far all he's done is crush Trump's death rate. Quadrupled it

BidumbVirus‚ĄĘ

• Upvote 1
On 2/23/2021 at 12:22 PM, Toldya said:

In China the lockdowns have consistently kept the infection rate exceedingly low and the deaths under 5000 total.

Yeah they were welding people into their apartments

You LIKE the idea of government control over its citizens don't you

41 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Yeah they were welding people into their apartments

You LIKE the idea of government control over its citizens don't you

That wasn't the central government, and China has contained each subsequent outbreak without welding anyone into their home or even doing anything remotely as drastic as that.

If the Trumpites could be counted on to respect other people and not spread disease, there wouldn't be as much of an issue... but they're a serious problem.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Said he was gonna crush the virus

So far all he's done is crush Trump's death rate. Quadrupled it

BidumbVirus‚ĄĘ

Spread is exponential... there are far more infections now than when Trump was actively encouraging people to spread it.

Obviously 100,000 deaths with 80 million infections is an improvement on 400,000 deaths with 20 million infections.

And Trump bears a lot of the responsibility over that hideous infection rate.

20 minutes ago, Toldya said:

That wasn't the central government, and China has contained each subsequent outbreak without welding anyone into their home or even doing anything remotely as drastic as that.

Welding people into their homes sent a pretty strong message don't you think?

They control their people with an iron fist. You deny this??

The threat of losing your freedom and even your life is always there. How you can defend and even applaud this is disgusting

11 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Welding people into their homes sent a pretty strong message don't you think?

Like I said, that wasn't the CCP... it was basically a local councilman or mayor or something going wayyy too far in just ONE location, and only for about an hour or so before it was reversed.

You seem to want to believe that Xi Jiping issued a nationwide decree that people everywhere should be welded into their homes to die-- it's ridiculous. There would have been mass uprisings.

They control their people with an iron fist. You deny this??

The majority of Chinese support the system. They don't need to be 'controlled with an iron fist'. Believe it or not, deep down inside not everyone wants to be an American.

The threat of losing your freedom and even your life is always there. How you can defend and even applaud this is disgusting

And yet they have far fewer prisons, far fewer prisoners, a murder rate 4 times lower than the US, lower crime rates in general and even fewer executions per capita.

Seems the US isn't what you think it is.

• Thumb up 1
14 hours ago, Toldya said:

Like I said, that wasn't the CCP... it was basically a local councilman or mayor or something going wayyy too far in just ONE location, and only for about an hour or so before it was reversed.

Uh huh. And no one heard the stories or were influenced by such a draconian move.

You seem to want to believe that Xi Jiping issued a nationwide decree that people everywhere should be welded into their homes to die-- it's ridiculous. There would have been mass uprisings.

For one thing I didn't say or even imply that, and you don't know what Xi does or doesn't "decree"

The majority of Chinese support the system. They don't need to be 'controlled with an iron fist'.

More fantasy. You have no fucking idea what the Chinese want. And yes they are controlled with an iron fist. That you either don't know this, or you support their human rights abuses, either one says a lot for your character. Lack of.

Believe it or not, deep down inside not everyone wants to be an American.

Not everyone, but plenty. I'd venture to guess most Chinese would rather live in a democracy than a totalitarian dictatorship. IF they could even conceive of such a concept.

And yet they have far fewer prisons, far fewer prisoners, a murder rate 4 times lower than the US, lower crime rates in general and even fewer executions per capita.

Yeah a swift and sure capital punishment program will have a deterrent effect like that. AND keep prison populations down.

Seems the US isn't what you think it is.

I know it's not ideal but it's better than fucking China.

If you're so in love with the CCP why are you here??

18 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Uh huh. And no one heard the stories or were influenced by such a draconian move.

I see we're at the point in the argument where you need to make shit up. Guess I'm winning then.

For one thing I didn't say or even imply that, and you don't know what Xi does or doesn't "decree"

If he had decreed it, it would have happened more than once, and it would have been widespread. How is this not obvious?? Are you going to make up some more bullshit to 'explain' this??

More fantasy. You have no fucking idea what the Chinese want. And yes they are controlled with an iron fist. That you either don't know this, or you support their human rights abuses, either one says a lot for your character. Lack of.

There is no way you have ever been to China. I've actually lived there for years and I'm telling you-- it's not the fucking cartoon you imagine it to be. Most people in the big cities have basically the same living standards as Americans. You can go out at night and feel safe, you can go to bars, you can have fun, etc.

There is more poverty in the countryside, but the situation is improving and the people are energized by the prospect of a much brighter future... while America is just the opposite. People all over the world generally love their country and want it to prosper... the same goes for the Chinese. They're on their way up and they know it... but even with all of that, the people I've talked to aren't bigheaded about it.

The human rights abuses are an indoctrination program against a Muslim separatist minority with a history of terrorist attacks. It's not something I'm going to defend, but considering the US killed half a million Muslims with illegal wars after a single terrorist attack, I don't think you're in any real position to throw stones here.

You're also totally okay with half a million Americans dying of covid. China has had something like 110,000 INFECTIONS. WHY the fuck wouldn't America look at that and think 'well, that seems a lot better than what we're doing'??? Seriously... what kind of fucked up country lets over half a million people DIE because it's too proud and too wrapped up in its own dogma to do what is clearly the right thing to do???

Yeah a swift and sure capital punishment program will have a deterrent effect like that. AND keep prison populations down.

Not if you're an American who makes A LOT of money by throwing people in prison. Someone has realized that this is how the US can have its own sweatshops to compete with China.

I know it's not ideal but it's better than fucking China.

If you're so in love with the CCP why are you here??

Whether or not it's better probably depends on your values.