BIDEN CELEBRATES 100,000 DEATHS UNDER HIS WATCH

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrate another fucking campaign promise broken. Can you name one campaign promise Biden has kept? 😆

I thought he got elected to control Covid, not make it worse? 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

FAIL! None of those listed rule anything!

And FUCKER CARLSON is an idiot!

they are all part of the government you fucking asshole

37 minutes ago, Toldya said:
1 hour ago, superds77 said:

Did they work in the UK?

So the solution was MORE severe lockdowns? Is that your position?

The latest UK lockdown brought covid rates down, yes.

I don't have an answer for the problem, just saying that lockdowns DO work. You can't just say 'Florida's covid rates are low from doing absolutely nothing' and expect that to fly.

It's absurd to suggest that people not coming into contact with each other at all actually CAUSES covid rates to spike... I mean, viruses don't just spontaneously erupt into being and they aren't caused by thoughts.

There must be other reasons that Florida's rates are low, ones that probably have more to do with climate or wealth or social habits.

Yes, lockdowns obviously can help to mitigate the spread while the lockdown is in effect. But does that not just delay the inevitable spread as we apparently have seen here in the USA?

So you admit you don't have an answer, but complain that the USA has not done enough. OK?

I never said "Florida's rates are low from doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING".  Florida did much more than "nothing". You cannot also say that Florida's rates are low just by chance.

Another thing, as others have mentioned, perhaps when comparing our numbers with other countries not everything is equal. In other words apples to oranges.

Just now, superds77 said:

Yes, lockdowns obviously can help to mitigate the spread while the lockdown is in effect. But does that not just delay the inevitable spread as we apparently have seen here in the USA?

The pandemic isn't going to last forever. Even outbreaks don't last forever.

If Americans were willing to put the long-term interests of society ahead of their own short-term needs and accept that pandemics require inner strength and sacrifices, and the government was doing everything it could to make sure those people KNOW for sure that it's going to be okay, hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved.

27 minutes ago, superds77 said:

So you admit you don't have an answer, but complain that the USA has not done enough. OK?

I don't have an answer because of how American values interfere with the necessary response, not because there isn't evidence that certain types of responses are better than the current one. The politicization of the virus as well as the politicization of ANY form of government assistance, no matter how essential, has made it impossible.

30 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Florida did much more than "nothing". You cannot also say that Florida's rates are low just by chance.

I'm not saying they're lower because of 'nothing', I am saying that the governor didn't actually DO anything that would explain why their rates are lower. So it must be due to something besides politics. Probably the climate or possibly even the fact that the more aggressive strains haven't made their way there. Maybe the fact that other states are doing their best to contain those strains.

Every time some right winger points to Florida, they never actually offer any valid explanations as to WHY they have fewer cases and fewer deaths, they just say it as if simply having a GOP governor magically makes them resistant to covid.

34 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Another thing, as others have mentioned, perhaps when comparing our numbers with other countries not everything is equal. In other words apples to oranges.

I don't think so.

Idiot rightwingnut stooges try to blame President Biden for the deaths resulting from infections that occured at Christmas, Hannakuh, and New Years gatherings when tRump was still President. ROTFLMFAO.

Dumbfuck rightwingnuts on forum echo bullshit. Of course. LOLOLOLOLOL.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki gave a very good answer when confronted by this insane suggestion of recent deaths being President Biden's fault...........but..........

What she could have said was, “Are you freaking kidding me? The last guy spent an entire year lying about the virus, telling people to take poison, actively campaigning against mask-wearing, literally superspreading the virus, telling Americans that the devastating death toll ‘is what it is,’ and left us without any plan for actually getting vaccinations into people’s bodies. We are doing the best we can, and we take full responsibility for fighting this disaster, but hell if we will ever own a single one of the deaths that Donald Trump and his accomplices caused.”

(source)

And, of course, in the real world, covid deaths are decining under the Biden Administration's effective and inteligent leadership, the opposite of tRump's total failures in handling the Pandemic.

7 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

Shill faggots like you always lie.

Texass! Home of the whopper liars!

You choked on too much Trump/Ted cock!

Get a high colonic irrigation, and flush all the shit outta ya! ASSHOLE!

I ran this by the doctors at the clinic I go to today:

I said that all this COVID crap has a benefit for us; and that is; it eliminates a lot of common colds and ordinary flus that we are susceptable to!

The Docs wholeheartedly agreed with that!

A cold can easily turn into pneumonia for me, as I am high risk with COPD.

13 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Texass! Home of the whopper liars!

You choked on too much Trump/Ted cock!

Get a high colonic irrigation, and flush all the shit outta ya! ASSHOLE!

What would you child molesters do if you couldn't lie? Suck each other?