Texas Disaster, where is Biden?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden approved disaster relief for Texas even though the state voted heavily for trump. That's what real presidents do.

LOL.....at least you came up with something to laugh at your own stupid statement......bravo...   That being said, probably not that funny. Educate yourself on the origin of killing fields..

He gave me the will to survive the Texas killing fields

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

You get what you earn. 

The Republican leadership of the state didn't warn us. We sat in the cold for a day and by the time we started looking for a room we couldn't get a decent one anymore

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You were not here. 

You bet he wasn't !

Or he'd have some STD afflicting him by now !

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I had to flee to a motel to survive

You mean to make enough dough to pay for you meals and the internet  .  .  .  so that you could keep posting crap on the NHB forum ?

You know  . . .  like  . . .  servicing and relieving all those refugees of their stress  . . .  in exchange for spare change, right ?

The Republican leadership of the state didn't warn us. We sat in the cold for a day and by the time we started looking for a room we couldn't get a decent one anymore

Oh.....I’m sorry. Were you living on Mars or something? EVERYONE knew this shit was coming at least a week in advance. Do you need the government holding your hand when you go potty too? That’s it, good girl....when you’re done, don’t forget to wipe too lil’ girl....three squares only though. Good grief....

Oh.....I’m sorry. Were you living on Mars or something? EVERYONE knew this shit was coming at least a week in advance. Do you need the government holding your hand when you go potty too! Good grief....

No. Nobody knew the lights would go out. People actually froze in their homes, some even burned their place down by accident trying to stay warm

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

No. Nobody knew the lights would go out. People actually froze in their homes, some even burned their place down by accident trying to stay warm

That’s different than what you previously inferred. On that, I’ll agree with you. The asinine way Texas is set-up regarding power is criminal and pathetic. This whole ERCOT or whatever it is should be burned to the ground.

Some irony in ERCOT’s name, ehhhh?

17 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Your  kind of  "Texans"  are a tiny minority  .  .  .  a bunch of vermin the REAL  Texans can dispense wth, pull the plug on and move on !

Nigger please. Us Dems will super glue the state GOP to this disaster

That’s different than what you previously inferred. On that, I’ll agree with you. The asinine way Texas is set-up regarding power is criminal and pathetic. This whole ERCOT or whatever it is should be burned to the ground.

Every single yahoo sitting on the ERCOT board collecting 800,000 bucks a year of our money was appointed by the GOP

• Thumb up 1

Every single yahoo sitting on the ERCOT board collecting 800,000 bucks a year of our money was appointed by the GOP

Same could be said for all the leftist donors that are running the current illegitimate Bolshevik regime in DC. This stuff is a cancer that knows no party, it just infects both parties with a variety of forms of greed.

I do agree ERCOT is a farce and needs to be dissolved at a minimum.

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I don't think many of us here would call that  a   "miracle"    .  .  .  

I don't care what your bitch ass would call it

29 minutes ago, Zaro said:

We landed in a roach motel . . . 

That's where you spent your life since puberty  .  .  .  isn't it ?

Servicing and giving  "happy endings"  to customers, in exchange of "donations", right ?

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Biden saved my life

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

He gave me the will to survive the Texas killing fields

1 hour ago, Zaro said:

I prayed to Biden during the DARK days in Texas and by a miracle I survived

55 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Us Texans will never forget how the Republicans wanted to kill us in 2021

51 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You were not here. I had to flee to a motel to survive

Drama queen  . . .  bitch !

• Fuck you! 1
1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

She's just a drama queen putting up a charade !

Don't believe a word the bitch says !

So, why would I doubt her word?

Because you said so?

13 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Sounds like Zaro may have suffered...

I did. I was in fear they would throw us out of the roach motel because I smuggled my dog in. The pillow was something made outa plastic with a pillow case over it. My ear hurt when I woke up

9 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

She's just a drama queen putting up a charade !

Don't believe a word the bitch says !

I could have lost some toes to the deep freeze. You know I'm a foot model

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

I did. I was in fear they would throw us out of the roach motel because I smuggled my dog in. The pillow was something made outa plastic with a pillow case over it. My ear hurt when I woke up

That sounds terrible...