Jump to content

Texas Disaster, where is Biden?


Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Texas Disaster, where is Biden?

 

In his basement watching child porn, of course,  to recover from all those EO he was asked to sign by  Camel-ho and all the other ultra liberals wannabe terrorists  making up his administration !

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden approved disaster relief for Texas even though the state voted heavily for trump. That's what real presidents do.

LOL.....at least you came up with something to laugh at your own stupid statement......bravo...   That being said, probably not that funny. Educate yourself on the origin of killing fields..

He gave me the will to survive the Texas killing fields

9 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

In his basement watching child porn, of course,  to recover from all those EO he was asked to sign by  Camel-ho and all the other ultra liberals wannabe terrorists  making up his administration !

maskless!

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

When Katrina happened the left went nuts and made up crap about Bush not helping (even though it was a lie) and they blamed Katrina on Bush. Whenever something happened the left screamed over Trump and him not being there BEFORE the disaster took place. Now Texas is in a shit load of trouble and Biden is silent and the left doesn't care. They even say this is Texas' problem so F them but AOC is a saint for raising 3 million. LOL!

 

 

 

Biden saved my life

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tunafish said:

maskless!

 

Not exactly  . . . 

 

Picture taken just before he retired to the WH basement to watch child porn  . . .  and probably sniff at some child underwear, provided to him by Camela  .  .  .  to keep him busy, while she manages the WH everyday stuff   !

 

48627-Biden%20ready%20to%20sniff.jpg

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

He gave me the will to survive the Texas killing fields

LOL.....at least you came up with something to laugh at your own stupid statement......bravo...

 

That being said, probably not that funny. Educate yourself on the origin of killing fields....Khmer Rouge. Hardly remotely comparable.

  • Thanks 2
  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Biden saved my life

 

Jizz's Crisis !

 

Were you about to hang yourself, or something  . . .  if  you bastards hadn't been successful in stealing the election, or what  ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Jizz's Crisis !

 

Were you about to hang yourself, or something  . . .  if  you bastards hadn't been successful in stealing the election, or what  ?

I prayed to Biden during the DARK days in Texas and by a miracle I survived

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

When Katrina happened the left went nuts and made up crap about Bush not helping (even though it was a lie) and they blamed Katrina on Bush. Whenever something happened the left screamed over Trump and him not being there BEFORE the disaster took place. Now Texas is in a shit load of trouble and Biden is silent and the left doesn't care. They even say this is Texas' problem so F them but AOC is a saint for raising 3 million. LOL!

 

 

 

He's actually being praised for keeping a low profile. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Cockroaches have been surviving for millions of years...

Us Texans will never forget how the Republicans wanted to kill us in 2021

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Educate yourself on the origin of killing fields....Khmer Rouge.

Hardly remotely comparable.

 

Probably not ! 

But maybe worth taking into consideration, given the state of affairs right now  . . .  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

When Katrina happened the left went nuts and made up crap about Bush not helping (even though it was a lie) and they blamed Katrina on Bush. Whenever something happened the left screamed over Trump and him not being there BEFORE the disaster took place. Now Texas is in a shit load of trouble and Biden is silent and the left doesn't care. They even say this is Texas' problem so F them but AOC is a saint for raising 3 million. LOL!

 

 

 

Just a question: do you know that bull shirt is false as rumps golf score, or do you not know it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Ya....like the Khmer Rouge you previously referenced....

 

You are, and always will be a tit sucking useless part of our society. 
 

Must be your zip code......

You were not here. I had to flee to a motel to survive

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

 

Probably not ! 

But maybe worth taking into consideration, given the state of affairs right now  . . .  

I can guarantee you that uneducated waste of oxygen had to look up Khmer Rouge.

 

Take that back, the couch potato is too lazy to put in the effort to educate herself just a little. She’s like ghetto niggers and “keeping it real.”  Real dumb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

Us Texans will never forget how the Republicans wanted to kill us in 2021

 

Your  kind of  "Texans"  are a tiny minority  .  .  .  a bunch of vermin the REAL  Texans can dispense wth, pull the plug on and move on !

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Don’t you usually head to a Motel 6 when desperate? You can help yourself, you’re just to lazy.

Motel 6 my ass. We landed in a roach motel with a bulldog at the front desk, and were lucky to get that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...