Texas Disaster, where is Biden?

When Katrina happened the left went nuts and made up crap about Bush not helping (even though it was a lie) and they blamed Katrina on Bush. Whenever something happened the left screamed over Trump and him not being there BEFORE the disaster took place. Now Texas is in a shit load of trouble and Biden is silent and the left doesn't care. They even say this is Texas' problem so F them but AOC is a saint for raising 3 million. LOL!

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden approved disaster relief for Texas even though the state voted heavily for trump. That's what real presidents do.

LOL.....at least you came up with something to laugh at your own stupid statement......bravo...   That being said, probably not that funny. Educate yourself on the origin of killing fields..

He gave me the will to survive the Texas killing fields

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

When Katrina happened the left went nuts and made up crap about Bush not helping (even though it was a lie) and they blamed Katrina on Bush. Whenever something happened the left screamed over Trump and him not being there BEFORE the disaster took place. Now Texas is in a shit load of trouble and Biden is silent and the left doesn't care. They even say this is Texas' problem so F them but AOC is a saint for raising 3 million. LOL!

Biden approved disaster relief for Texas even though the state voted heavily for trump.

That's what real presidents do.

• Fuck you! 1
  • IDIOT! 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, calguy said:

Biden approved disaster relief for Texas even though the state voted heavily for trump.

That's what real presidents do.

Oh so they are lucky he "gave" them money because they didn't vote for him. LOL! Do you realize how stupid that sounds? 

He just signed the disaster act a day or so ago but has been silent. Why wasn't he down in Texas? Keep in mind I don't give a shit what Biden does., I'm just using your standards for Republican presidents on a Democrat president to illustrate your hypocrisy. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

reeducation camps for the LEFT!

8 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Oh so they are lucky he "gave" them money because they didn't vote for him. LOL! Do you realize how stupid that sounds? 

He just signed the disaster act a day or so ago but has been silent. Why wasn't he down in Texas? Keep in mind I don't give a shit what Biden does., I'm just using your standards for Republican presidents on a Democrat president to illustrate your hypocrisy. 

You're just posting a useless bullshit rant.

7 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Leftists are not fans of having to uphold their own “standards” when it comes to their crowd.

They’re the queens of hypocrisy and do as I say, not as I do.....unless it favors our agenda.

They’re quite boringly predictable.

9 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Well trump said he wasn't going to give california money cause they didn't vote for him. Boy you don't know shit do you?

4 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Well trump said he wasn't going to give california money cause they didn't vote for him. Boy you don't know shit do you?

First off it isn't true.  https://abc7.com/president-donald-trump-cal-fire-california-wildfires-federal-funding/6374757/

Secondly how does that make calguy's statement any better? It just makes trump and calguy look like morons. 

1 minute ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Thread failure. Just waiting on the texas governor to say yeah come visit. 

It got a reaction from you but that isn't too hard. 

So Biden has to wait for the Texas governor to visit now eh? LOL! STFU BWAHAAHAH  that's funny shit.