Every Believer of Voter Fraud can also be a flat earther

3 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I guess I missed where that was stated.

Maybe you could be so kind as to show where that was mentioned? Oh....you can’t....what a surprise.

It starts with your name, it carried right into your comment, you couldn't help yourself. 

5 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Canada....

A castrated American Poodle country.  ""we love our leash!!""

If You Ever Walk Around The House Without Pants, Revenge Will Be Sweet by  donway - Meme Center

Damn bro! He's lookin' none too happy....

On 2/22/2021 at 2:54 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

Canada....

A castrated American Poodle country.  ""we love our leash!!""

If You Ever Walk Around The House Without Pants, Revenge Will Be Sweet by  donway - Meme Center

for a country of 35 million, 1/10th of the population of America 

We doin pretty well!

On 2/22/2021 at 3:12 PM, Dontlooknow said:

I'd have to say it takes that much proof to be both. 

u see how they immediately defer to immature crybaby insults

They know deep down inside its true and have no rebuttal

On 2/22/2021 at 4:24 PM, LaughinAtLefty said:

You got that right.....we just had front row seats to four years of nothing but leftist manufactured, bought and paid for conspiracies and hallucinations.

I think both sides are guilty of it

I didnt fall for alot of it. 

Especially the latest impeachment attempt, just a show and was gonna fail anyways. But it did force them to draw the line in the sand. To see which GOP members are beyond help.

But i find the leftist conspiracies to be based somewhat on fact and sensationalizes it. While the right just manufactures shit out of shit.

soooo what about the similarities of the flat earther conspiracy and the voter fraud conspiracy?

You know its true, as crazy as a flat earth sounds, u voter frauders are sounding very very similar

Seeee the similarities?

54 minutes ago, leomon said:

I think both sides are guilty of it

I didnt fall for alot of it. 

Especially the latest impeachment attempt, just a show and was gonna fail anyways. But it did force them to draw the line in the sand. To see which GOP members are beyond help.

But i find the leftist conspiracies to be based somewhat on fact and sensationalizes it. While the right just manufactures shit out of shit.

Both sides ARE guilty as hell.....who pays for their guilt? Is it not getting old yet???

Wash, rinse, repeat....wash, rinse, repeat, wash rinse , repeat......ad nauseum...

45 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Both sides ARE guilty as hell.....who pays for their guilt? Is it not getting old yet???

Wash, rinse, repeat....wash, rinse, repeat, wash rinse , repeat......ad nauseum...

gotta bridge that gap somehow, whose gonna take the first step?

But i agree its getting old quick. U guys need a desperately need a third party and try minority governments. 

On 2/22/2021 at 2:16 PM, leomon said:

This post was too good, i had to make a separate thread on it.

Because a flat earther takes evidence in the same way voter fraud believers take evidence.

Similarities

They both believe in a mass conspiracy of all levels of government

They both believe that experts in their field (lawyers, judges, scientists, astronauts, NASA, SCOTUS) are all in on the conspiracy theory

They both take regular issues and turn it into pro evidence supporting their conspiracy. (I.E. No planes fly over Antarctica, or states have voter lists that are out of date.) These must mean FLAT EARTH or VOTER FRAUD

They both approach the issue with their minds made up.

There is NO evidence that can ever be shown to convince them that voter fraud has not occurred, much like flat earthers cannot be convinced that earth is round. While every other planet ever seen in space is round.

See the similarities?? 

I was open to be convinced either way. If Demos committed voter fraud and SCOTUS or the courts determined it I would be ready to accept that. There has been no convincing evidence to prove mass voter fraud.

Democrats say 2000, 2004 and 2016 were stolen but they get mad when some moron republicans say 2020 was stolen. LOL! Nice double standard. BWAHAHAHA

14 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Democrats say 2000, 2004 and 2016 were stolen but they get mad when some moron republicans say 2020 was stolen. LOL! Nice double standard. BWAHAHAHA

we didnt claim voter fraud and i doubt much of the democrat voters believed it

6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

No, you did.

show us

Half of the right believes in voter fraud if not more.

Democrats in 2016 maybe questioned it.

But didnt storm the capitol to stop the certifcation

Or chant outside voting centers to stop the vote

Did not attack dominion systems

Al Gore prob went the furthest. But that feels like eons ago

23 hours ago, leomon said:

for a country of 35 million, 1/10th of the population of America 

We doin pretty well!

If you can have your own, why would it be wrong

for 40 million blacks to have their own country ?                                 🥃

2 hours ago, leomon said:

show us

Half of the right believes in voter fraud if not more.

Democrats in 2016 maybe questioned it.

But didnt storm the capitol to stop the certifcation

Or chant outside voting centers to stop the vote

Did not attack dominion systems

Al Gore prob went the furthest. But that feels like eons ago

In 2004 the democrats said the dibold machines were rigged.  

Democrats a famous for illegals and the dead voting at state elections. This isn't even debatable. 

Now you want to focus the argument to just the Capitol riot. Lol

You guys even don't want ID'S required for voting because you say blacks are too poor and too fucking stupid to get ID.

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

In 2004 the democrats said the dibold machines were rigged.  

Democrats a famous for illegals and the dead voting at state elections. This isn't even debatable. 

Now you want to focus the argument to just the Capitol riot. Lol

You guys even don't want ID'S required for voting because you say blacks are too poor and too fucking stupid to get ID.

we ID here in Canada

no problem here, i think u guys should.

not debatable? whats the process for getting these dead people vote? please clarify how its possible to rig tens of thousands.

One or two newsoutlets saying is rigged, vs half the country claiming voter fraud and half the conngress and senate claiming voter fraud is very very different.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:34 PM, leomon said:

gotta bridge that gap somehow, whose gonna take the first step?

But i agree its getting old quick. U guys need a desperately need a third party and try minority governments. 

I’ve said for quite some time our country needs four viable parties. Seems like the citizens are always having to vote under the guise of picking the lesser of two evils.

We have a great system. Unfortunately, it’s been usurped by a variety of forms of greed.