Every Believer of Voter Fraud can also be a flat earther

This post was too good, i had to make a separate thread on it.

Because a flat earther takes evidence in the same way voter fraud believers take evidence.

Similarities

They both believe in a mass conspiracy of all levels of government

They both believe that experts in their field (lawyers, judges, scientists, astronauts, NASA, SCOTUS) are all in on the conspiracy theory

They both take regular issues and turn it into pro evidence supporting their conspiracy. (I.E. No planes fly over Antarctica, or states have voter lists that are out of date.) These must mean FLAT EARTH or VOTER FRAUD

They both approach the issue with their minds made up.

There is NO evidence that can ever be shown to convince them that voter fraud has not occurred, much like flat earthers cannot be convinced that earth is round. While every other planet ever seen in space is round.

See the similarities?? 

I was open to be convinced either way. If Demos committed voter fraud and SCOTUS or the courts determined it I would be ready to accept that. There has been no convincing evidence to prove mass voter fraud.

• Thumb up 1
55 minutes ago, leomon said:

This post was too good, i had to make a separate thread on it.

Because a flat earther takes evidence in the same way voter fraud believers take evidence.

Similarities

They both believe in a mass conspiracy of all levels of government

They both believe that experts in their field (lawyers, judges, scientists, astronauts, NASA, SCOTUS) are all in on the conspiracy theory

They both take regular issues and turn it into pro evidence supporting their conspiracy. (I.E. No planes fly over Antarctica, or states have voter lists that are out of date.) These must mean FLAT EARTH or VOTER FRAUD

They both approach the issue with their minds made up.

There is NO evidence that can ever be shown to convince them that voter fraud has not occurred, much like flat earthers cannot be convinced that earth is round. While every other planet ever seen in space is round.

See the similarities?? 

I was open to be convinced either way. If Demos committed voter fraud and SCOTUS or the courts determined it I would be ready to accept that. There has been no convincing evidence to prove mass voter fraud.

I'd have to say it takes that much proof to be both. 

36 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Is Maxine Waters ever going to be punished for

telling people to attack Trump voters in restaurants?

Creepy

I think that will really depend on the import price of cocoa beans compared to the number of migrating swallows this spring. 

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Time Magazine investigated and found

evidence of Biden election fraud.

Ask them for specifics.

Even Amazon/WaPo/CIA Bezos said mail in voting invites corruption/fraud.  Talk to him

Help me out here. 

Because if you can provide evidence of this, you'd be able to crack the case and close this argument out for good. 

I can't get Bezos on the phone right now, his assistant said he's kinda busy. 

4 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

Help me out here. 

Because if you can provide evidence of this, you'd be able to crack the case and close this argument out for good. 

I can't get Bezos on the phone right now, his assistant said he's kinda busy. 

Yeah hes busy with pesky union voting.

He said mail in union voting was unreliable and invited corruption.   Smart guy.  

Empires dont want guys like Trump - an obnoxious rebel who refuses to do as told.  

Empires depend on empty suit puppets like Biden.

4 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yeah hes busy with pesky union voting.

He said mail in union voting was unreliable and invited corruption.   Smart guy.  

Empires dont want guys like Trump - an obnoxious rebel who refuses to do as told.  

Empires depend on empty suit puppets like Biden.

So, you're another person who can't produce evidence. 

Sad. 

2 minutes ago, Zagdul said:

So, you're another person who can't produce evidence. 

Sad. 

Dude.  Im busy.

Im still trying to figure out how Putin tunneled

under the Atlantic and into the White House in 2016.

And posed as Trump for 4 years.

That motherfucking Putin is a goddam Ninja.  

• Haha 1