Jump to content

These Are the Roughly 200 Businesses Whose Leaders Are Backing Gun Control Initiatives


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oooooooooo Watch out!

Call me darling one more time, pig fucker.

Did trump approve of your statement?

Posted Images

Just now, lucifershammer said:

You have zero mod tools, you cannot access the mod room.. so no you are not.

don't tempt me.. I will will hide one..... But I will not abuse that. I am not dumb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lucifershammer said:

You touch another post outside your room I promise I will take your badge and burn your room to the ground.

You told me I had no privilege's, I only tested it, and I returned it.

I told @kfoolsabout this. I thought that you as  Admin had changed this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

You touch another post outside your room I promise I will take your badge and burn your room to the ground.

Seriously, if you feel so compelled, burn it to the ground and go fuck yourself!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tunafish said:

You told me I had no privilege's, I only tested it, and I returned it.

I told @kfoolsabout this. I thought that you as  Admin had changed this.

It is allowed  only in your area. This was a gift to you for services rendered.  I would suggest staying in your lane.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

It is allowed  only in your area. This was a gift to you for services rendered.  I would suggest staying in your lane.

Keep your dogs on a leash. Thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Seriously, if you feel so compelled, burn it to the ground and go fuck yourself!

I would prefer not to. I would  prefer that you not meddle in other places and leave my team to handle things.  Let's see if your room does better than the last one.. and BTW fuck you too.:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

I would prefer not to. I would  prefer that you not meddle in other places and leave my team to handle things.  Let's see if your room does better than the last one.. and BTW fuck you too.:)

the last one? what are you talking about?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tunafish said:

LOL GERIATRIC WARD! AND QUITTERS!

Look I don't have a beef with you.  You have every right to give mods shit and the have the right to give you shit back. Considering you have a room to mod I will give you SOME leeway here . Don't fuck it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...