""'His goose is cooked""': NBC Justice Reporter explains how Crooked ConMan Trump is out of legal options on his Taxes

NBC News justice reporter Pete Williams explained that the ruling from the U.S. Supreme Court against former President Donald Trump means "his goose is cooked."

"Is that a legal term?" MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell asked. In fact, Williams explained, "it means he's out of office. Remember, he tried once before when he was in the White House saying, 'I'm president, you can't trust me, I'm immune from the criminal process, including grand jury subpoenas.' And the Supreme Court rejected that argument by a vote of 7 to 2. Both the two Trump appointees on the court at the time voted with the majority. So, the president's lawyers went back to the court and said, 'okay, the problem with the subpoena is it's too broad. It's too much. Well, they lost in the trial court. They lost in the court of appeals. They went to the Supreme Court last October with an emergency appeal, saying please stop this until we can get up there and argue the case on the merits."  Williams explained that the case has been "sitting" at the High Court since October.

CONT:

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-taxes-goose-cooked/

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Didn't you say Trump would flee to Scotland on January 19th?

LOL..

Christ that was funny

SUPREMES: Cough 'em up. motherfucker!!!!!

50 minutes ago, benson13 said:

NBC News justice reporter Pete Williams explained that the ruling from the U.S. Supreme Court against former President Donald Trump means "his goose is cooked."

"Is that a legal term?" MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell asked. In fact, Williams explained, "it means he's out of office. Remember, he tried once before when he was in the White House saying, 'I'm president, you can't trust me, I'm immune from the criminal process, including grand jury subpoenas.' And the Supreme Court rejected that argument by a vote of 7 to 2. Both the two Trump appointees on the court at the time voted with the majority. So, the president's lawyers went back to the court and said, 'okay, the problem with the subpoena is it's too broad. It's too much. Well, they lost in the trial court. They lost in the court of appeals. They went to the Supreme Court last October with an emergency appeal, saying please stop this until we can get up there and argue the case on the merits."  Williams explained that the case has been "sitting" at the High Court since October.

CONT:

Let me get this straight his Cpa filed taxes they were accepted by the irs and they are not competent to discover irregularities in a tax filing?

52 minutes ago, benson13 said:

CONT:

Trump is in your brain maga 

11 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Let me get this straight his Cpa filed taxes they were accepted by the irs and they are not competent to discover irregularities in a tax filing?

Not if you use fake numbers. If you give low numbers to the IRS for taxes and high number to banks for loan info, that's called fraud.

Zhannity

Yeah..

We heard that for 4 years over Russian collusion

and Stone and Manafort kept their mouths shut....and got Pardons as Promised

Michael Cohen on the otherhand...

16 hours ago, calguy said:

Not if you use fake numbers. If you give low numbers to the IRS for taxes and high number to banks for loan info, that's called fraud.

Pssssst. SHITSTAIN.

Banks REQUIRE TAX RETURNS for loans and ALSO do income verification  as well. 

CPA's that file taxes are ON THE HOOK if they file FRAUDULENT ones, not the taxpayer, since a CPA signs UNDER SEVERE PENALTY OF LAW that his work is accurate and true.

So what you basically have here is a BULLSHIT TURD in a bag that you fuckers are TOOOOOO GODDAMN STUPID to understand since none of you GOVERNMENT TEAT SUCKERS have ever applied for a loan of any kind since you are too fucking WORTHLESS TO GET ONE!!!

See how that works, SHITSTAIN???

• Fuck you! 1

stupid is as ... 

you can't take any action on his taxes ... that is between him and IRS ... or him and the State's IRS ... If the Fed or State audit -  usually some adjustments are made ---  but rarely does any action take place ... unless you fail to file or pay any taxes at all

dem's get so caught up in the "hunt" they forget what the end result will be ... much ado about nothing ... 

1 minute ago, neilcar said:

stupid is as ... 

you can't take any action on his taxes ... that is between him and IRS ... or him and the State's IRS ... If the Fed or State audit -  usually some adjustments are made ---  but rarely does any action take place ... unless you fail to file or pay any taxes at all

dem's get so caught up in the "hunt" they forget what the end result will be ... much ado about nothing ... 

let’s hope so i mean is the IRS competent or not?

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I was reading one of those liberal anti-Trump articles today about this very topic, and they dedicated a paragraph near the bottom about how Trump almost definitely protected himself by making others (lawyers, accountants, etc.) do the dirty work, meaning they're the ones who are gonna take the fall if there's a fall to be taken. This would definitely fit with everything else that has happened so far-- convictions all around him, everyone in his orbit sketchy as hell... but Trump is never touched.

And with real estate, it's actually doubly difficult to prosecute because of the nature of the business.

I really think it's time to move on from this shit. The rich and powerful get away with it more often than not, and giving him more press and more attention just makes this shit worse.

• Thumb up 1

sad liberals are so scared of Trump... He has so much dirt on them... they will try and get him... they are in for a rude awakening!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, benson13 said:

The least that will happen is, Big Fines, and his hillbillys (that are supplemeted and live off the Gov't) will cheer him on for cheating the Gov't

coming from the biggest welfare porch monkey here.... priceless