Al Gore: By 2015 NY will be under water....AOC..In a few years Miami will be gone.....And you fall for this BS?

7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

AOC was using hyperbole-- it wasn't meant to be taken literally. Watching that video made it pretty obvious.

I also highly doubt Al Gore made any specific statements about Miami definitely being underwater by 2015. Using RWNJ media to 'prove' these things never works because you can't trust a single fucking thing they're saying.

I will say that 'near future' doesn't mean next year or five years from now or even necessarily 20 years from now. It's basically saying that this isn't something that is so far off that we don't need to worry about it.

Gore said NY would be under water.

Not Miami

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember Al Gore   To all those who believed Al Gore then, do you still believe him today? It’s a sad, commentary that today’s young people are being duped and brainwashed into believing thi

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

She was using a hyperbole?

https://literarydevices.net/hyperbole/

Hyperbole is a figure of speech and literary device that creates heightened effect through deliberate exaggeration. Hyperbole is often a boldly overstated or exaggerated claim or statement that adds emphasis without the intention of being literally true.

She should probably stop considering how the RWNJ media uses it against her, but instead she has chosen not to give a fuck.

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Gore said NY would be under water.

Not Miami

Mam,

What about my $50,000 Gondola that I bought in Venice, Italy ?

I want to be a Miami Gondola Driver.                    

When is the water coming up ??       

Hheheheheheheeeeeee.................LOL............                  😊..

7 minutes ago, Toldya said:

https://literarydevices.net/hyperbole/

She should probably stop considering how the RWNJ media uses it against her, but instead she has chosen not to give a fuck.

So it's hyperbole?

But somehow Trump saying Russia might have Hillary's missing emails is considered collusion...???????

52 minutes ago, Z09 said:

But somehow Trump saying Russia might have Hillary's missing emails is considered collusion...???????

He didn't say they had them, he said they should get them.

And then they did.

57 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Just more whataboutism from  Z09, the Queen of Whataboutism.

And you're the horse's ass that predicted a nuclear war started by Trump over the last week of his term....