Al Gore: By 2015 NY will be under water....AOC..In a few years Miami will be gone.....And you fall for this BS?

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Some of the most memorable images from Al Gore’s movie, An Inconvenient Truth, are the graphics that show how rising ocean levels will dramatically alter our planet’s coastlines. As Greenland’s ice sheets collapse, Gore predicts that our shores will be flooded and sea-bordering cities will sink beneath the water leaving millions of people homeless. His narration tells the audience that, due to global warming, melting ice could release enough water to cause at 20-foot rise in sea level “in the near future.”

SCOUT:   Did you read the above?

Don't forget Obama...

"“this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."~~Barack Obama upon winning the Democratic nomination for presidency conveys his thinking of what that means ....for the world, Tuesday, JUNE 03, 2008”"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember Al Gore   To all those who believed Al Gore then, do you still believe him today? It’s a sad, commentary that today’s young people are being duped and brainwashed into believing thi

How can Obama say that seas will be over taking the main land...

.....And then buy a house on an island?

Does that make any sense?

Now show us the quote where you claim Al Gore made his statement about 2015.  Good luck on that one.  You have failed already on the AOC statement.  Sure you don't want to admit you got caught lying like all the other rightwingers by the "dumbest chatter in HNB"?

I LOOOOOVE humiliating you dumb fuckers!   LIFE IS GOOD!

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

Now show us the quote where you claim Al Gore made his statement about 2015.  Good luck on that one.  You have failed already on the AOC statement.  Sure you don't want to admit you got caught lying like all the other rightwingers by the "dumbest chatter in HNB"?

I LOOOOOVE humiliating you dumb fuckers!   LIFE IS GOOD!

you suck way too many dicks bitch

23 hours ago, Z09 said:

NY underwater by 2015?

Christ..

I have lived near the ocean  for my entire life and see absolutely no signs that the oceans are rising.

I have never heard anyone from near the ocean  ever say anything about the oceans rising.

????? How come the oceans only rise in NYC and Miami ?????                 :)  :) 

2 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

I have lived near the ocean  for my entire life and see absolutely no signs that the oceans are rising.

I have never heard anyone from near the ocean  ever say anything about the oceans rising.

????? How come the oceans only rise in NYC and Miami ?????                 :)  :) 

Obviously, you are not a well read person and are proud of it!  HAHAHA!

Just now, Scout said:

I do know what my eyes see, though.

My eyes see the oceans rising and falling, twice a day, so just be sure to watch as the tide goes out, so you can see what happens with the oceans.   :)  :)  :) 

3 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

My eyes see the oceans rising and falling, twice a day, so just be sure to watch as the tide goes out, so you can see what happens with the oceans.   :)  :)  :) 

And reading the right literature will inform you that ocean levels change and the change has been upward.  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

And reading the right literature will inform you that ocean levels change and the change has been upward.  

Is the ocean rising or is a geological plate sinking?

1 hour ago, Z09 said:

Some of the most memorable images from Al Gore’s movie, An Inconvenient Truth, are the graphics that show how rising ocean levels will dramatically alter our planet’s coastlines. As Greenland’s ice sheets collapse, Gore predicts that our shores will be flooded and sea-bordering cities will sink beneath the water leaving millions of people homeless. His narration tells the audience that, due to global warming, melting ice could release enough water to cause at 20-foot rise in sea level “in the near future.”

SCOUT:   Did you read the above?

All BORE needs to stop it before he goes blind!                 :)

1 hour ago, Scout said:

No, they never made statements that they will be under water under all conditions.

YOu got caught lying.

They never said they'd be under water?

Are you well?

They most certainly did

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Do some reading, as I suggested.

They never said they'd be under water?

Are you well?

They most certainly did

17 hours ago, bgr39 said:
17 hours ago, Scout said:

That is similar to what has been happening up here in the great lakes region of the country.

For years we were warned of impending low lake levels, and they did go lower than average for some time. Now we have issues with lake level being too high, and they indeed have been higher than average. To the liberals in this thread, this is what an "average" is, a combination of the highs. lows and middles.

Has been since time immemorial and will continue to he going up and down. Nothing new under the sun.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:58 AM, Scout said:

Do some reading, as I suggested.

That liberal/communist crap you have been reading wouldn't fool a three-year-old, but I see that it sure has fooled YOU.

I use my eyes and common sense, something (eyes and common sense) that seems to elude you.

7 minutes ago, bgr39 said:

That liberal/communist crap you have been reading wouldn't fool a three-year-old, but I see that it sure has fooled YOU.

I use my eyes and common sense, something (eyes and common sense) that seems to elude you.

I'm satisfied.

On 2/25/2021 at 8:11 PM, Scout said:

I'm satisfied.

It is easy to be satisfied when you have people telling you how to think. 

"Now you be a good little liberal/communist and parrot just what I tell you to parrot".             :)

21 hours ago, bgr39 said:

It is easy to be satisfied when you have people telling you how to think. 

"Now you be a good little liberal/communist and parrot just what I tell you to parrot".             :)

Show me a dictionary where satisfaction is defined the way you have fabricated here.  HAHAHA!

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

Show me a dictionary where satisfaction is defined the way you have fabricated here.  HAHAHA!

You seem to be in denial even when presented quotes and clips.

AOC was using hyperbole-- it wasn't meant to be taken literally. Watching that video made it pretty obvious.

I also highly doubt Al Gore made any specific statements about Miami definitely being underwater by 2015. Using RWNJ media to 'prove' these things never works because you can't trust a single fucking thing they're saying.

I will say that 'near future' doesn't mean next year or five years from now or even necessarily 20 years from now. It's basically saying that this isn't something that is so far off that we don't need to worry about it.

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

AOC was using hyperbole-- it wasn't meant to be taken literally. Watching that video made it pretty obvious.

I also highly doubt Al Gore made any specific statements about Miami definitely being underwater by 2015. Using RWNJ media to 'prove' these things never works because you can't trust a single fucking thing they're saying.

I will say that 'near future' doesn't mean next year or five years from now or even necessarily 20 years from now. It's basically saying that this isn't something that is so far off that we don't need to worry about it.

She was using a hyperbole?