My pillow guy getting sued for 1.3 billion for false big lie claims of voter fraud. You can't just make crap up people.

20 minutes ago, calguy said:

Even though All Gore disagreed with the Supreme Court, he went on national tv and conceded the election to Bush.

That's what honorable men do.

After months of lying, just like Trump. BWAHAHAAH  You also ignored the point, that is so many on your side STILL believe that 2000 was stolen, even though it was shown to not be stolen. You and the MAGA people have a lot in common. LOL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2-22-2021 Foreign owned multinational corporations saying that USA free speech is somehow wrong and claiming that local USA area computer security people came out of the netherworld attack local

I was a pretty conservative guy when I came to this place years ago. Then I realized how dumb conservatives were 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

After months of lying, just like Trump. BWAHAHAAH  You also ignored the point, that is so many on your side STILL believe that 2000 was stolen, even though it was shown to not be stolen. You and the MAGA people have a lot in common. LOL

I didn't see anyone storming the Capitol in 2000

1 hour ago, calguy said:

His homework appears to be flawed. At least the REAL lawyers for Dominion think so. It'll be interesting to see this play out.

Funnily no one's backing down...

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, rick55 said:

Have you any idea how many sincere, experienced eyewitnesses and expert witnesses Lindell and Giuliani can call? The Georgia subcommittee hearing into voting irregularities had over 12 hours of impressive testimony. When finished, the bipartisan committee unanimously voted to subpoena the ballots. I posted the link several times on NHB, but I am sure none of you leftists watched it as I did in its entirety. It's amusing how Rabid partisanship and ego breed selective and convenient ignorance. 

When Lindell and Giuliani prevail, they should sue Dominion for 10 trillion dollars.

Be certain to remind us you told us so when it happens..

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, calguy said:

I didn't see anyone storming the Capitol in 2000

That is another issue and one you would love to change the topic too. LOL

Here is the point, since you don't want to hear it. You guys say it his horrible to question the election results and you applaud social media companies who ban people from posting that the 2020 election was stolen. Well in 2000, 2004 and 2016 you lefties cried that EVERYONE of those elections were stolen. Yet when Republicans do it, you guys say they are a threat to the republic. You guys were saying this before the riot on 1/6. Now you are using 1/6 to assert control and smear anyone who does not agree with you.

19 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well the trump supreme court and judges wouldn't hear the cases. And when asked rudy said he wasn't claiming voter fraud after running around saying he was till in front of a judge. Why is that. Why run around saying there was in fact voter fraud bring a case in front of a judge then when asked say he wasn't claiming that. I await your answer. 

Billion dollar bag O hammers.

Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick has offered up to a $1 million reward for anyone that presents evidence that presents evidence that leads to the arrest and conviction of people or a person committing voter fraud in his state

Patrick appeared on Sean Hannity’s show where he explained why the state of Texas on three separate occasions rejected  Dominion Voting Systems. He explained to Hannity how every one of

>>>>>six experts in electronic data, communications systems, and  election law warned,<<<<<< “

Do not buy this system,” adding, “They found out that they were fragile—they were error-prone—they did not meet our standards—they changed ballots—people could vote and their vote wouldn’t be counted.”

“Let’s put it this way, if Dominion were designing software for an airplane, I would not advise you to get on it.” He continued, “These are, in my view, a piece of junk!”

Patrick told Hannity, “Furthermore, these are prone to and fraud. In one case, one of our experts took their cell phone, hooked it up to a USB port, and were able to download all of the information from that voting machine into their cellphone.”

Patrick told Sean that he believes there should be a recount in every state where Dominion Voting Systems were used.

14 hours ago, Redoctober said:

After months of lying, just like Trump

No...not a fucking thing like it..

Not even close..

You must be a moron.

10 hours ago, Redoctober said:

That is another issue and one you would love to change the topic too. LOL

Here is the point, since you don't want to hear it. You guys say it his horrible to question the election results and you applaud social media companies who ban people from posting that the 2020 election was stolen. Well in 2000, 2004 and 2016 you lefties cried that EVERYONE of those elections were stolen. Yet when Republicans do it, you guys say they are a threat to the republic. You guys were saying this before the riot on 1/6. Now you are using 1/6 to assert control and smear anyone who does not agree with you.

This isn't about questioning the results, it's about refusing to acknowledge the process..

Not all complaints are the same.