My pillow guy getting sued for 1.3 billion for false big lie claims of voter fraud. You can't just make crap up people.

2 hours ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Did you guys get over Obama when Trump actually committed crimes. Would you let up if this was a liberal?

You are dumb. I'm not the one who cried about Obama everyday like some conservatives here.

What crimes did Trump commit?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2-22-2021 Foreign owned multinational corporations saying that USA free speech is somehow wrong and claiming that local USA area computer security people came out of the netherworld attack local

I was a pretty conservative guy when I came to this place years ago. Then I realized how dumb conservatives were 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Worstposteronforum said:

He is a trump believer. He doesn't let facts stand in his way. 

He's no different than you Obamunists. He is rooting hard for his moron team, just as  you guys do for your moron team. I don't follow politicians like a puppy dog. I hate them all. I vote for those who will either vote more like my positions or as a stop gap to leftists. For me Trump was a stop gap for leftist. It was an election of two shitty as candidates. One was old and lost and the other was arrogant old and pathetic. 

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Free speech is protected. 

Slander is not.

Mr. Pillow made his own bed.

Now he must sleep in it.

Let the courts decide.

Dominion apparently has REAL lawyers.

Funnily no one is backing down...they want discovery...then it's buh-bye dominion...

3 hours ago, calguy said:

Free speech is protected. 

Slander is not.

Mr. Pillow made his own bed.

Now he must sleep in it.

Let the courts decide.

Dominion apparently has REAL lawyers.

This lawsuit will go nowhere.   Dominion is a publicly recognized company and has been for quite a while.   This isn't a competitor making false claims to benefit their own company, so it's basically the same thing as all of the people around the country that say "my pillow"  is a terrible product.    Should Mike Lindell sue MSNBC or David Hogg for attacking his company?   It's the same thing.  

36 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Funnily no one is backing down...they want discovery...then it's buh-bye dominion...

Yeah predictions by you have been totally wrong so far for about five months. I've been right on it on everything. It's nice being me. 

6 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Yeah predictions by you have been totally wrong so far for about five months. I've been right on it on everything. It's nice being me. 

Libtards haven't had a win yet

3 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Pfft who cares? The My Pillow Guy is annoying as shit. I trust him as far as I can throw him. 

What he needs to do is STFU. He has a lot of people working for him that don't want him FUCKING UP THEIR JOBS!

I don't know know if his faith is real. He says it is but I have a problem with people in business overtly trying to show how Christian they are. He ALWAYS has to have is cross necklace show outside of his shirt. NO ONE wares their necklace like that. It reminds me of auto mechanic who leave a bible on their desk where everyone can see it. It's a trick to build trust in the customer, even though the guy has never opened the bible and plans on gouging you for every penny he can. 

He's legit...was a down to the end crack addict before turning it around by starting my pillow...

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

The My Pillow guy is not someone that I would want to work with. He is wound pretty tight. 

Think about how bad it was when he was doing cocaine...

51 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

You enjoy being full of shit durpboi?

6 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

He's legit...was a down to the end crack addict before turning it around by starting my pillow...

He's a brilliant and talented businessman no doubt.

He's a dumbass for believing and pushing trump's big lie.

A company believes he slandered them in the process and have sued him for it.

Let's wait and see what the courts decide.

9 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

As I said I don't question someone's sincerity. My "scam alarm" is set off when people are so insistent you know they are a Christian, while trying to sell you something. 

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Exactly! He is just as dumb as believing the election was stolen from Trump as democrats who still believe the election was stolen from Al Gore. LOL

Just now, Redoctober said:

Exactly! He is just as dumb as believing the election was stolen from Trump as democrats who still believe the election was stolen from Al Gore. LOL

Even though All Gore disagreed with the Supreme Court, he went on national tv and conceded the election to Bush.

That's what honorable men do.

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

He's done his homework spending his own monies...

Just now, ROG62 said:

He's done his homework spending his own monies...

His homework appears to be flawed. At least the REAL lawyers for Dominion think so. It'll be interesting to see this play out.

Just now, calguy said:

His homework appears to be flawed. At least the REAL lawyers for Dominion think so. It'll be interesting to see this play out.

they are in for a shit storm... Discovery will bury them