Jump to content

My pillow guy getting sued for 1.3 billion for false big lie claims of voter fraud. You can't just make crap up people.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2-22-2021 Foreign owned multinational corporations saying that USA free speech is somehow wrong and claiming that local USA area computer security people came out of the netherworld attack local

I was a pretty conservative guy when I came to this place years ago. Then I realized how dumb conservatives were 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

 

2-22-2021

Foreign owned multinational corporations saying that USA free speech is somehow wrong and claiming that local USA area computer security people came out of the netherworld attack local USA small business.

 

Do USA internet security people that have legal witness affidavits come out of the netherworld. True? False?

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

2-22-2021

Foreign owned multinational corporations saying that USA free speech is somehow wrong and claiming that local USA area computer security people came out of the netherworld attack local USA small business.

 

Do USA internet security people that have legal witness affidavits come out of the netherworld. True? False?

Well the trump supreme court and judges wouldn't hear the cases. And when asked rudy said he wasn't claiming voter fraud after running around saying he was till in front of a judge. Why is that. Why run around saying there was in fact voter fraud bring a case in front of a judge then when asked say he wasn't claiming that. I await your answer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chongo said:

 

2-22-2021

Foreign owned multinational corporations saying that USA free speech is somehow wrong and claiming that local USA area computer security people came out of the netherworld attack local USA small business.

 

Do USA internet security people that have legal witness affidavits come out of the netherworld. True? False?

Free speech is protected. 

Slander is not.

Mr. Pillow made his own bed.

Now he must sleep in it.

Let the courts decide.

Dominion apparently has REAL lawyers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Free speech is protected. 

Slander is not.

Mr. Pillow made his own bed.

Now he must sleep in it.

Let the courts decide.

Dominion apparently has REAL lawyers.

Wonder if rudy is going to say for weeks that the my pillow guy didn't do it and then get in court and say the opposite again?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Pfft who cares? The My Pillow Guy is annoying as shit. I trust him as far as I can throw him. 

 

What he needs to do is STFU. He has a lot of people working for him that don't want him FUCKING UP THEIR JOBS!

 

I don't know know if his faith is real. He says it is but I have a problem with people in business overtly trying to show how Christian they are. He ALWAYS has to have is cross necklace show outside of his shirt. NO ONE wares their necklace like that. It reminds me of auto mechanic who leave a bible on their desk where everyone can see it. It's a trick to build trust in the customer, even though the guy has never opened the bible and plans on gouging you for every penny he can. 

Edited by Redoctober
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Pfft who cares? The My Pillow Guy is annoying as shit. I trust him as far as I can throw him. 

 

What he needs to do is STFU. He has a lot of people working for him that don't want him FUCKING UP THEIR JOBS!

He is a trump believer. He doesn't let facts stand in his way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

Geeze you people need to get over Trump. He's gone. Let it go. 

Sure you want to move on because it doesn't help your cause. We told you trump would try and stay in office you called us crazy. Then it happened on lies that we told you he was going to tell. We were right you just don't want to admit it. But that's why I'm not a conservative. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Have you any idea how many sincere, experienced eyewitnesses and expert witnesses Lindell and Giuliani can call? The Georgia subcommittee hearing into voting irregularities had over 12 hours of impressive testimony. When finished, the bipartisan committee unanimously voted to subpoena the ballots. I posted the link several times on NHB, but I am sure none of you leftists watched it as I did in its entirety. It's amusing how Rabid partisanship and ego breed selective and convenient ignorance. 

 

When Lindell and Giuliani prevail, they should sue Dominion for 10 trillion dollars.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rick55 said:

Have you any idea how many sincere, experienced eyewitnesses and expert witnesses Lindell and Giuliani can call? The Georgia subcommittee hearing into voting irregularities had over 12 hours of impressive testimony. When finished, the bipartisan committee unanimously voted to subpoena the ballots. I posted the link several times on NHB, but I am sure none of you leftists watched it as I did in its entirety. It's amusing how Rabid partisanship and ego breed selective and convenient ignorance. 

 

When Lindell and Giuliani prevail, they should sue Dominion for 10 trillion dollars.

Yeah and when rudy claimed for weeks that he had undeniable proof of voter fraud and got the case heard in front of the judge. The judge asked are you claiming voter fraud. Rudy said no your honor I'm not. Why is that buddy?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Worstposteronforum said:

Yeah and when rudy claimed for weeks that he had undeniable proof of voter fraud and got the case heard in front of the judge. The judge asked are you claiming voter fraud. Rudy said no your honor I'm not. Why is that buddy?

Now don't run off answer the question. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Yeah and when rudy claimed for weeks that he had undeniable proof of voter fraud and got the case heard in front of the judge. The judge asked are you claiming voter fraud. Rudy said no your honor I'm not. Why is that buddy?

We shall see what happens. Apparently, Giuliani was overzealous in his claims.

 

PS To my knowledge, those ballots have still not been released to the Georgia subcommittee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Sure you want to move on because it doesn't help your cause. We told you trump would try and stay in office you called us crazy. Then it happened on lies that we told you he was going to tell. We were right you just don't want to admit it. But that's why I'm not a conservative. 

What is my cause?

 

Trump isn't in office. He's gone. Also Al Gore tried to change the election just like Trump. He tried to throw ballots out, count bad ballots and decertify Florida. NOW you want to cry about this? You are fake and hypocrite. I said Trump was full of shit and fuck him, he lost. I also said the same thing about Gore. 

 

That isn't why you aren't a conservative. LOL! Trump isn't a conservative either. LMAO!

 

You are just too dumb to be posting. You know full well I don't like Trump, yet you post as if you are talking to a diehard MAGA chimp. 

 

 

You want to hang on to Trump so you have a booggieman. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...