The Big Steal versus The Big Lie

5 hours ago, maineman said:

and again... if there were large infusions of fake ballots in selected cities, why is it that the votes per registered voter statistics are NOT skewed in those cities?

They are...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The right continues to push that the election was STOLEN in the biggest crime of the century. The left maintains all evidence points to the safest and most secure election in history and efforts by th

this is correct     We are living 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 IRL

Says the guy who believed Trump Russian collusion. 😆   4 Years we’ve watched you guys believe lie after lie. How about Hunters laptop? You realize is was never Russian disinformation, right?

43 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You got the election officials on AZ terrified to turn over their ballots and machines because they know exactly what will be found. 

If this were the other way? The left would have forensically audited every single vote in the country. Everyone knows that but the left is busy censoring and intimidating anyone who challenges obvious fraud. 

AZ legislature pulled nuclear option forcing AG to turn over machines for audit...

7 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

AZ legislature pulled nuclear option forcing AG to turn over machines for audit...

That’s crazy. The state legislature MAKES election laws. Of course they have the power to subpoena those records and legal experts agree....

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s crazy. The state legislature MAKES election laws. Of course they have the power to subpoena those records and legal experts agree....

I think they tried that, but were stonewalled...

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

I think they tried that, but were stonewalled...

They should have made them criminal and arrested the election board and confiscated the ballots and machines. 

• Thumb up 1
8 hours ago, maineman said:

tweets from republicans lawmakers?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Tweets? No, a paid for investigation...do try to keep up numbnuts....

10 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Tweets? No, a paid for investigation...do try to keep up numbnuts....

breaking news from more than two months ago???  I remember that SURE data story being debunked a week or so after it came out.  As I can recall, SURE is a system that is primarily used as a means of examining previous elections.  It routinely takes PA counties MONTHS or more to send data to update that system.   But boy.... it played well when it first came out, didn't it? SO ROOOOOG.... are  you just so clueless you didn't KNOW that, or are you just another proud boy stirring shit up?

The desperation of you scrotum suckers is really hilarious.

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

breaking news from more than two months ago???  I remember that SURE data story being debunked a week or so after it came out.  As I can recall, SURE is a system that is primarily used as a means of examining previous elections.  It routinely takes PA counties MONTHS or more to send data to update that system.   But boy.... it played well when it first came out, didn't it? SO ROOOOOG.... are  you just so clueless you didn't KNOW that, or are you just another proud boy stirring shit up?

The desperation of you scrotum suckers is really hilarious.

You asked for a link numbnuts...2 mos or yesterday, cases are still pending with 3 up for review this week at SCOTUS...

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

You asked for a link numbnuts...2 mos or yesterday, cases are still pending with 3 up for review this week at SCOTUS...

nothing about that link is current... the discrepancy between SURE numbers and county tallies was explained months ago.

You might as well have given me a link to an old  Chuck Berry video.