The Big Steal versus The Big Lie

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

the "2020 debacle"????  

Hey....just because you bought the BIG LIE bullshit sold to you by the Clown, Rudy, and the rest of Team Kraken doesn't make it true.  NOBODY has been able to convince any court of law to take any of that stuff seriously.  Again... do you KNOW what NOT ONE of Team Kraken has EVER presented ANY COURT with ANY of that mountain of evidence that the waved around at the Gettysburg Holiday Inn or at Four Seasons Landscaping?  Because there is nothing illegal or even unethical about standing up in front of a microphone and lying.  That all changes after "OYEZ OYEZ".... none of those "lawyers" was willing to be disbarred to perpetrate the lie.

SCOTUS is reviewing 3 cases this week involving GA, PA, MI and WI...

AZ legislature pulled the nuclear option to force the AG to hand over voting machines for forensic audit...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The right continues to push that the election was STOLEN in the biggest crime of the century. The left maintains all evidence points to the safest and most secure election in history and efforts by th

this is correct     We are living 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 IRL

Says the guy who believed Trump Russian collusion. 😆   4 Years we’ve watched you guys believe lie after lie. How about Hunters laptop? You realize is was never Russian disinformation, right?

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

yawn.

I will bet that you have NOT watched the unabridged video (with annotated explanations) that is posted on the GA SecState's web site.

I will further bet that you never will.

Post it...

21 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

SCOTUS is reviewing 3 cases this week involving GA, PA, MI and WI...

three cases involving four states.

interesting.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

no lawyer has stood up in a court of law and claimed systemic voter fraud.  not one.  

for the last time... it was not  systemic, it was limited  precise and targeted, 

it matches up with all the  anomalies 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

for the last time... it was not  systemic, it was limited  precise and targeted, 

it matches up with all the  anomalies 

cool story... why did Team Kraken NEVER present evidence of this?

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

AZ legislature pulled the nuclear option to force the AG to hand over voting machines for forensic audit...

Why would  anyone in any government  be  completely  open to a full  audit of all election events?

@maineman???

If  everything  was legit,  I don't see why the  Dems are so hesitant to a full colonoscopy 

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

once the  signature check rule was tossed, (illegally)  the whole thing  was easy to  pull off,  just start  processing ballots . ballots that  came from all over.

Ballots  unsecurely dumped into  unsupervised  drop boxes all over the  place,

Most  for  brain Dead Biden only   and  no  one else checked  

• Thumb up 1

According to  @maineman  this is  just  normal procedure   

take phone call 

declare a stop count

kick out  observers

take out  hidden cases of ballots 

process the hell out  of them  multiple times

ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE

Get Biden over the top 

resume counting keeping the ratio  51/49 Biden

(this same happened in Atl. Phl, Det, MIlwke… yielding identical results )

massive-spike.jpg

• Thumb up 1
13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Why would  anyone in any government  be  completely  open to a full  audit of all election events?

@maineman???

If  everything  was legit,  I don't see why the  Dems are so hesitant to a full colonoscopy 

asked and answered a thousand times.

yawn

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

According to  @maineman  this is  just  normal procedure   

take phone call 

declare a stop count

kick out  observers

take out  hidden cases of ballots 

process the hell out  of them  multiple times

ALL CAUGHT ON TAPE

Get Biden over the top 

resume counting keeping the ratio  51/49 Biden

(this same happened in Atl. Phl, Det, MIlwke… yielding identical results )

massive-spike.jpg

It HAS been totally explained... th GA SecState website had that complete video totally annotated on their website for more than a month.  I recommended you watch it.  Of course, you didn't because you don't really give a flying FUCK about the truth... you just want to hoot and holler and squawk and tell and re-tell the big lie over and over and over again.

13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

once the  signature check rule was tossed, (illegally)  the whole thing  was easy to  pull off,  just start  processing ballots . ballots that  came from all over.

Ballots  unsecurely dumped into  unsupervised  drop boxes all over the  place,

Most  for  brain Dead Biden only   and  no  one else checked  

no evidence EVER presented by Team Kraken... NOT.  ONE.  SHRED.

and again... if there were large infusions of fake ballots in selected cities, why is it that the votes per registered voter statistics are NOT skewed in those cities?

17 hours ago, maineman said:

I know that you have yet to deal with the entirety of my OP and even BEGIN to explain  how all of those thousnds of people up and down the electoral system in five states.. and the state, federal, and appeals court judges summarily ruling on all of those cases could, let alone ever WOULD, criminally conspire with one another to feloniously defraud America.

SHOVE YOUR OP UP YOUR ASSHOLE, JANITOR.  EITHER YOU'RE TOO IGNORANT TO UNDERSTAND THE SCOPE OF THE LEFT WING CORRUPTION OR YOU CONDONE THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.  FUCKING NUMNUTS

8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump was a threat to the Ruling Class

idiot  liberals support these  crooks

You truly  have to be retarded to refuse to see what good Trump did for  America.  Instead they cheer the  criminal ObamaCo 2.0.

Of course. He refused to to be led by lifelong bureaucrats into military action and policies that enrich the elite. They waged a four year war against him and ended up having to cheat at the election just to beat him. 

Pathetic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

OK..    just show  ANY  audit  that occurred!

Transparency ZERO

It was just thousands...  machines, people, organized crime,  China

They had Truckloads of  ballots from other  states

@Str8tEdge

@ROG62

You got the election officials on AZ terrified to turn over their ballots and machines because they know exactly what will be found. 

If this were the other way? The left would have forensically audited every single vote in the country. Everyone knows that but the left is busy censoring and intimidating anyone who challenges obvious fraud. 

7 hours ago, slideman said:

You are a victim of mass psychosis

Says the guy who believed Trump Russian collusion. 😆

4 Years we’ve watched you guys believe lie after lie. How about Hunters laptop? You realize is was never Russian disinformation, right? 😆

• Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Says the guy who believed Trump Russian collusion. 😆

4 Years we’ve watched you guys believe lie after lie. How about Hunters laptop? You realize is was never Russian disinformation, right? 😆

We have to rehash that again?

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guide-to-the-mueller-reports-findings-on-collusion/

You really are abysmally stupid

7 hours ago, maineman said:

fuck you.  I'm not your fucking research assistant.  get off your ass.

Translation = I don’t have any proof of my assertions. Look them up for me and see if you can prove me right. If you can’t prove me right, maybe it’ll take so long you’ll forget I posted this crap...

30 minutes ago, slideman said:

We have to rehash that again?

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guide-to-the-mueller-reports-findings-on-collusion/

You really are abysmally stupid

You realize exculpatory evidence has been declassified that debunks the entire case, right? 😆

You are literally the only person I know that still believes the literally created lie. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

You realize exculpatory evidence has been declassified that debunks the entire case, right? 😆

You are literally the only person I know that still believes the literally created lie.

nonsense

5 hours ago, maineman said:

Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan Up for review this week SCOTUS...

1 minute ago, slideman said:

nonsense

No. It’s well documented. You literally have to intentionally go out of your way to not know this but the proof is real simple. 

Democrats never even tried to impeach him, dummy. 😅