The Big Steal versus The Big Lie

They illegally harvested hundreds of thousands and likely millions of ballots. They waited to see how many needed to be added to win the election and in the middle of the night the ballots were delivered. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The right continues to push that the election was STOLEN in the biggest crime of the century. The left maintains all evidence points to the safest and most secure election in history and efforts by th

this is correct     We are living 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 IRL

Says the guy who believed Trump Russian collusion. 😆   4 Years we’ve watched you guys believe lie after lie. How about Hunters laptop? You realize is was never Russian disinformation, right?

50 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

illegal ballot dumps

the  mail in vote made it easy as hell to  overcome any obstacle,   illegal  rules  changes on  signature verification and  having  3 days extra of  vote harvesting ,  all violations of the  PA Constitution.

@Str8tEdge

@ROG62

the percentage of registered voters voting was stable statewide.  All valid votes.

36 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

They illegally harvested hundreds of thousands and likely millions of ballots. They waited to see how many needed to be added to win the election and in the middle of the night the ballots were delivered. 

and each of those millions of ballots had the names of legally registered voters, and millions were processed in the middle of the night by a handful of corrupt election clerks in four cities?  Who filled in all of those millions of fraudulent ballots?

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

I guarantee you they played a part in 2020 and likely the FBI and DOJ too.

Trump was a threat to the Ruling Class

idiot  liberals support these  crooks

You truly  have to be retarded to refuse to see what good Trump did for  America.  Instead they cheer the  criminal ObamaCo 2.0.

36 minutes ago, maineman said:

the percentage of registered voters voting was stable statewide.  All valid votes.

according to  what audit?

30 minutes ago, maineman said:

each of those millions of ballots had the names of legally registered voters, and millions were processed in the middle of the night by a handful of corrupt election clerks in four cities?  

You saw  how they did it in the   GA video.     They ran  ballots  multiple time and  had case full of Biden  ballots 

21 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

according to  what audit?

You saw  how they did it in the   GA video.     They ran  ballots  multiple time and  had case full of Biden  ballots 

show me an audit that said there were millions of INVALID votes.

As I said... that Georgia video was explained in GREAT detail on the Georgia Secretary of State's website.  We BOTH know you have not watched it.

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes and I guarantee you they played a part in 2020 and likely the FBI and DOJ too. Way too many liberal hacks in those agencies. We saw that with the lying and violating constitutional  rights of Trump with the ridiculous Trump Russia collusion fake story that should have had the perpetrators hanged.  

you guarantee??????

OK.... produce the evidence that backs that up

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

There’s hundreds of reports of voter fraud, videos of illegal ballots arriving in the middle of the night, an actual Georgia senator under investigation for voter fraud. 

We know, illegals voted, dead people voted and likely millions of illegal ballots were dumped in the middle of the night. 

I'm curious...who filled in all of those millions of illegal ballots?  And what registered voter's name did they use?  How could they be sure that the real voter wouldn't also try to cast a vote?  And why, if there were MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL BALLOTS arriving in the middle of the night, do we not see giant changes in the percentage of registered voters voting in those targeted states?

14 minutes ago, maineman said:

OK..    just show  ANY  audit  that occurred!

Transparency ZERO

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

'm curious...who filled in all of those millions of illegal ballots? 

It was just thousands...  machines, people, organized crime,  China

They had Truckloads of  ballots from other  states

@Str8tEdge

@ROG62

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

OK..    just show  ANY  audit  that occurred!

Transparency ZERO

It was just thousands...  machines, people, organized crime,  China

They had Truckloads of  ballots from other  states

@Str8tEdge

@ROG62

Can you show me a previous presidential election where ballots had to be AUDITED as opposed to merely verified, counted and recounted?  ANY PAST ELECTION??? EVER???

And who fills out truck loads of ballots from other states?

What registered voter's name do they put on the enveiope?

And where is your proof of ANY of that horseshit????

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Can you show me a previous presidential election where ballots had to be AUDITED as opposed to merely verified, counted and recounted?  ANY PAST ELECTION??? EVER???

Irrelevant to the  2020  debacle 

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

who fills out truck loads of ballots from other states?

I told you

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

..  machines, people, organized crime,  China

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

where is your proof of ANY of that horseshit????

you've seen it for  months,  ignored it all

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You are a victim of mass psychosis

• Like 1
  • MORON! 1
36 minutes ago, maineman said:

As I said... that Georgia video was explained in GREAT detail on the Georgia Secretary of State's website.  We BOTH know you have not watched it.

Elnut won't do it. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, maineman said:

Elnut can't do it. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I told you

you've seen it for  months,  ignored it all

printed ballots? from some unverified fake news video?????

Again...you refuse to answer the question as to who marked all those MILLIONS of ballots and what mass of registered voters' names and addresses were used on those ballots.... and why were there not huge spikes in voters/registered voter data in those five targeted cities? You claim huge infusions of fake ballots, but yet the voter participation statistics are pretty static throughout the country.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

you refuse to answer the question as to who marked all those MILLIONS of ballots a

For the third time, it was not millions 

It was thousands

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

printed ballots? from some unverified fake news video?????

That is a real video.   It plays

41 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

the "2020 debacle"????  

Hey....just because you bought the BIG LIE bullshit sold to you by the Clown, Rudy, and the rest of Team Kraken doesn't make it true.  NOBODY has been able to convince any court of law to take any of that stuff seriously.  Again... do you KNOW what NOT ONE of Team Kraken has EVER presented ANY COURT with ANY of that mountain of evidence that the waved around at the Gettysburg Holiday Inn or at Four Seasons Landscaping?  Because there is nothing illegal or even unethical about standing up in front of a microphone and lying.  That all changes after "OYEZ OYEZ".... none of those "lawyers" was willing to be disbarred to perpetrate the lie.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

For the third time, it was not millions 

It was thousands

That is a real video.   It plays

@Str8tEdge says millions...you guys should get your stories straight.  

How many fake ballots are in a truckload?????

who cares about a video of blank ballots????  and it's real because it plays?  really?  "Steamboat Willie" PLAYS... it sure as hell ain't real.

Who filled out these thousands and thousands of fake ballots?  what register voters names were used?  Why is there no corresponding bump in voter participation  (actual voter/registered voter) in those five targeted towns?

"2020 debacle"????  

the most unsecure election in  US  history 

..just because you bought the BIG LIE bullshit

Its not a lie.   The  big lie is  you saying it was  legit 

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

NOT ONE of Team Kraken has EVER presented ANY COURT with ANY of that mountain of evidence

The courts refuse to hear it.    

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

who cares about a video of blank ballots????

people  who care about election  riggng

As soon as I saw the  paper ballots  in the primary  I knew they  would use them fraudulently 

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

what register voters names were used?  

they weren't checked 

• Thumb up 1

@Str8tEdge says millions...you guys should get your stories straight.  

How many fake ballots are in a truckload?????

who cares about a video of blank ballots????  and it's real because it plays?  really?  "Steamboat Willie" PLAYS... it sure as hell ain't real.

Who filled out these thousands and thousands of fake ballots?  what register voters names were used?  Why is there no corresponding bump in voter participation  (actual voter/registered voter) in those five targeted towns?

I don't see any proof of voter fraud from elnut. None at all. 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, maineman said:

They ran unfolded brand new 'mail in ballots' over and over bypassing the adjudication process clearing the count every 50 ballots...recorded on video....

in some cases, so many ballots were dumped that it registered way more votes than the machines total capacities at 0% failure rate...another one of the many 'statistical impossibilities' ...

• Fuck you! 1
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

1.  the most unsecure election in  US  history 

2.  Its not a lie.   The  big lie is  you saying it was  legit 

3.  The courts refuse to hear it.    

1.  opinion not supported by ANY evidence

2.  see #1 above

3.  Bullshit... no lawyer has stood up in a court of law and claimed systemic voter fraud.  not one.  

And again.... you are claiming thousands of Americans willing to risk felony convictions ... in a coordinated effort that went from town clerks spiriting away voter lists in the night.... to election workers falsifying the validity of ballots, to secretaries of state willfully ignoring fraud to governors to judges... ALL of those people risking going to prison to elect Joe Biden..... that is a very very complex ballet you are describing....

versus the Clown, Rudy, and Team Kraken CLAIMING the big steal happened and not having to risk ANYTHING to make that assertion.

Occam's Razor.

Tell me:  have you watched the unabridged video from the GA SecState's website?  Yes or NO?

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

They ran unfolded brand new 'mail in ballots' over and over bypassing the adjudication process clearing the count every 50 ballots...recorded on video....

in some cases, so many ballots were dumped that it registered way more votes than the machines total capacities at 0% failure rate...another one of the many 'statistical impossibilities' ...

yawn.

I will bet that you have NOT watched the unabridged video (with annotated explanations) that is posted on the GA SecState's web site.

I will further bet that you never will.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

yawn.

I will bet that you have NOT watched the unabridged video (with annotated explanations) that is posted on the GA SecState's web site.

I will further bet that you never will.

They keep yapping about evidence but when the evidence is presented to them they don't want to see it

Mass psychosis

• Like 1