The Big Steal versus The Big Lie

On 2/22/2021 at 2:44 PM, TruePatriot said:

The fact is, various rightwing organizations and Republican multi-millionaires long ago set up systems to pay trolls to spread propaganda and lies. They are often paid by the post. You can spot the trolls by their habit of endlessly posting nothing but meaningless bullshit, very stupid lies and (MOST OFTEN) just fourth grade level insults. The braindead troll Fuckhead615 quite obviously does nothing else.....and NEVER adds any actual substance to any debate.

You mean like this post UAW?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The right continues to push that the election was STOLEN in the biggest crime of the century. The left maintains all evidence points to the safest and most secure election in history and efforts by th

this is correct     We are living 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 IRL

Says the guy who believed Trump Russian collusion. 😆   4 Years we’ve watched you guys believe lie after lie. How about Hunters laptop? You realize is was never Russian disinformation, right?

23 hours ago, antifakiller said:

YOU'RE INTELLIGENCE IS THAT OF A JANITOR FOR ONE. REASON I CALL YOU AS SUCH 

I'M NOT AN ATTORNEY. WHY WOULD I HAVE EVIDENCE. 

I LIKE CAPS. BOTHERS YOU? MAKES YOU FEEL SMALL. I GET IT.   

psst, methinks he wants to be called a maintenance engineeer...

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Fucking pussy

life's too short to waste time with morons.  As soon as kfools gets the newest modification done, I'll ignore you too.  You bring way too much heat, way too little light to the discussion.  It is as if your primary purpose it to prove to yourself what an overall witty guy you are, at other people's expense.  

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

life's too short to waste time with morons.  As soon as kfools gets the newest modification done, I'll ignore you too.  You bring way too much heat, way too little light to the discussion.  It is as if your primary purpose it to prove to yourself what an overall witty guy you are, at other people's expense.  

WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR IGNORANCE DAILY AS YOU OFFER NOTHING, ZERO FOR DISCUSSION. YOU'RE A WASTE PRODUCT THAT IS BETTER SUITED ON LB.NET OR JANITORSTODAY.COM   

• Thumb up 1
21 minutes ago, maineman said:

Funny how all you chest puffed out leftwingers sporting your bullshit bravado are the only pussies putting people on ignore...talk about fucking snowflakes...

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Funny how all you chest puffed out leftwingers sporting your bullshit bravado are the only pussies putting people on ignore...talk about fucking snowflakes...

HE CAN'T PUNCH HIS WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG. HE SPEWS TOTAL GIBBERISH LIKE SO MANY OTHER LEFT WING BRAIN DEAD ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE.

• Thumb up 1
On 2/22/2021 at 10:10 AM, maineman said:

all evidence points to the safest and most secure election in history

so safe and  so secure that there has been  ZERO TRANSPARENCY 

an  election victory so huge  that no one is allowed to see  the votes... in  PA the procedures  of  security  were   tossed away 

you're full of shit

• Thumb up 2
36 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

You talk like this was some job...some career...some paying gig.  This is just a place I stop by to gloat about Biden’s victory while my wife is in her personal spin gym.  Some guy who can only try to insult me by calling me a janitor and then creepily seeking out janitor clip art from the internet is nobody I chose to spend any of the waning moments of my life interacting with... and your calling me a snowflake reaffirms my desire to ignore your boring irrelevant ass as well...just as soon as I can.q. Fuck off.

31 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

so safe and  so secure that there has been  ZERO TRANSPARENCY 

an  election victory so huge  that no one is allowed to see  the votes... in  PA the procedures  of  security  were   tossed away 

you're full of shit

Occam’s razor.

1 hour ago, antifakiller said:

HE CAN'T PUNCH HIS WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG. HE SPEWS TOTAL GIBBERISH LIKE SO MANY OTHER LEFT WING BRAIN DEAD ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE.

this is correct

We are living 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 IRL

• Thumb up 2
9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I know

I know that you have yet to deal with the entirety of my OP and even BEGIN to explain  how all of those thousnds of people up and down the electoral system in five states.. and the state, federal, and appeals court judges summarily ruling on all of those cases could, let alone ever WOULD, criminally conspire with one another to feloniously defraud America.

Just now, maineman said:

I know that you have yet to deal with the entirety of my OP and even BEGIN to explain  how all of those thousnds of people up and down the electoral system in five states.. and the state, federal, and appeals court judges summarily ruling on all of those cases could, let alone ever WOULD, criminally conspire with one another to feloniously defraud America.

Of course they would, and they did.  It’s the ruling class you fool. 

You sold out to the ruling class.  

And it wasn’t thousands, it was much less. 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Of course they would, and they did.  It’s the ruling class you fool. 

You sold out to the ruling class.  

And it wasn’t thousands, it was much less. 

Thousands of town clerks are now somehow part of the ruling class?  

At some point, your bullshit has to become embarrassing , even to you, doesn’t it?

6 hours ago, maineman said:

Thousands of town clerks are now somehow part of the ruling class?  

The steal was targeted, limited to precincts in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit,  Milwaukee, practiced election fraud tactics turned up to 11 with the mail in ballot scam.   

Those  cities blocked observers, stopped counting,  determined what they needed to overtake Trump only,  began recouting with illegal balllots/ deliveries of illegal ballots.

the tactic was identical in and the curves prove it in all those cities.  

@SixShooter

@Str8tEdge

8 hours ago, maineman said:

You talk like this was some job...some career...some paying gig.  This is just a place I stop by to gloat about Biden’s victory while my wife is in her personal spin gym.  Some guy who can only try to insult me by calling me a janitor and then creepily seeking out janitor clip art from the internet is nobody I chose to spend any of the waning moments of my life interacting with... and your calling me a snowflake reaffirms my desire to ignore your boring irrelevant ass as well...just as soon as I can.q. Fuck off.

So you've been gloating over joe's win for 4 yrs...got it...

Tschuus...

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

The steal was targeted, limited to precincts in Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit,  Milwaukee, practiced election fraud tactics turned up to 11 with the mail in ballot scam.   

Those  cities blocked observers, stopped counting,  determined what they needed to overtake Trump only,  began recouting with illegal balllots/ deliveries of illegal ballots.

@SixShooter

@Str8tEdge

Spot on EJ...

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

@SixShooter

@Str8tEdge

There’s hundreds of reports of voter fraud, videos of illegal ballots arriving in the middle of the night, an actual Georgia senator under investigation for voter fraud. 

We know, illegals voted, dead people voted and likely millions of illegal ballots were dumped in the middle of the night. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

There’s hundreds of reports of voter fraud, videos of illegal ballots arriving in the middle of the night, an actual Georgia senator under investigation for voter fraud. 

We know, illegals voted, dead people voted and likely millions of illegal ballots were dumped in the middle of the night. 

Funny how these yahoos think on a mom and pop level of operation...

the CIA has been overthrowing elections and performing color revolutions for decades...they have it down to a science...

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

@SixShooter

@Str8tEdge

he won by 80 K votes in PA... how do precincts in Phlly do that for him?

1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

So you've been gloating over joe's win for 4 yrs...got it...

Tschuus...

actually, I have been expressing my disdain for the clown for four years...   again..not with any level of earnestness.  Not with some important objective... not with my manhood at stake.  Ergo..your calling me a "pussy" shows to ME what an adolescent moron YOU are and reaffirms my intent to put you on ignore the minute I can.

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

he won by 80 K votes in PA... how do precincts in Phlly do that for him?

illegal ballot dumps

the  mail in vote made it easy as hell to  overcome any obstacle,   illegal  rules  changes on  signature verification and  having  3 days extra of  vote harvesting ,  all violations of the  PA Constitution.

@Str8tEdge

@ROG62

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, ROG62 said:

Funny how these yahoos think on a mom and pop level of operation...

the CIA has been overthrowing elections and performing color revolutions for decades...they have it down to a science...

Yes and I guarantee you they played a part in 2020 and likely the FBI and DOJ too. Way too many liberal hacks in those agencies. We saw that with the lying and violating constitutional  rights of Trump with the ridiculous Trump Russia collusion fake story that should have had the perpetrators hanged.  

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

illegal ballot dumps

the  mail in vote made it easy as hell to  overcome any obstacle,   illegal  rules  changes on  signature verification and  having  3 days extra of  vote harvesting ,  all violations of the  PA Constitution.

@Str8tEdge

@ROG62

Not to mention they broke chain of custody procedures in every single battleground state city that democrats  controlled. The mysterious 4 am ballot dumps and actual videos of said dumps of ballots being delivered past the deadline. 

This election was stolen. The entire world knows it. The only people who don’t are the idiots who use CNN, NYT, and other MSM sources. 😁

• Thumb up 1