The Big Steal versus The Big Lie

Donald J. Trump, the first president to be impeached twice, and one of the first to lose the house, the senate, and the oval office in his first term,

Any clown lover who thinks the democrats didn't win in November needs to come back to reality.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The right continues to push that the election was STOLEN in the biggest crime of the century. The left maintains all evidence points to the safest and most secure election in history and efforts by th

this is correct     We are living 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 IRL

Says the guy who believed Trump Russian collusion. 😆   4 Years we’ve watched you guys believe lie after lie. How about Hunters laptop? You realize is was never Russian disinformation, right?

Just now, antifakiller said:

YOU'RE [sic] INTELLIGENCE IS THAT OF A JANITOR FOR ONE. REASON I CALL YOU AS SUCH 

I'M NOT AN ATTORNEY. WHY WOULD I HAVE EVIDENCE. 

I LIKE CAPS. BOTHERS YOU? MAKES YOU FEEL SMALL. I GET IT.   

Irony is a great way to end the evening.  

55 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

WOW. A TYPO. THAT'S ALL YOU GOT. OF COURSE IT IS. 

YAWN 

It’s not a “typo”....it is evidence of your (not you’re) lack of intelligence and your limited education... not exactly a surprise to anyone.  G’nite, “killer”...lol

4 hours ago, maineman said:

in absence of ANY real evidence to show that there was widespread voter fraud that overturned the will of the people?  yes.... you are to believe exactly that.

If you chose not to?

WHO GIVES A FUCK?  YOU LOST.  WE WON.

Actually we all won, their just too hung up on fantasies of a white nationalist state as some sort of utopia.

• Thumb up 1
21 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

OK SECRETARY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. NOW BACK TO YOUR JANITORIAL DUTIES, NUMNUTS

Why would you bother to take on this bossy persona on the internet when nobody' ever gonna do what you tell them to do, and everybody laughs at morons like you that try it?    Now, if you would care to debate the Occam's Razor (you DO know what that means, don't you) issue from the OP, that would be great.  Oh.... and numb nuts is spelled with a "b".....fool.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why would bother to take on this bossy persona on the internet when nobody' ever gonna do what you tell them to do, and everybody laughs at morons like you that try it?    Now, if you would care to debate the Occam's Razor (you DO know what that means, don't you) issue from the OP, that would be great.  Oh.... and numb nuts is spelled with a "b".....fool.

POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. INCREDIBLE LEXICON AND DICTION.  LMFAO

THE SLANG TERM IS SPELLED N-U-M-N-U-T-S.   JANITOR NUMNUTS. 

DO YOU AT LEAST EXCEL IN MOPPING FLOORS, NUMNUTS? 

2 hours ago, antifakiller said:

You really are a f****** idiot aren't you

2 hours ago, antifakiller said:

Most slang dictionaries of the English language show the spelling with a "B" as I indicated.

The URBAN dictionary, however does have the spelling without a "B" as you seem to prefer.  

In retrospect, that is not at all unsurprising.  I always did pick up an "ethnic", "from the 'hood" sort of vibe from you, if you catch my drift, brother. ;)

And ya know what?  I spent a minute or so fast rewinding my life, and, after youngster cruise following plebe year, I don't think I've had the occasion to mop a single floor since, although, I'm sure it's like riding a bike.

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

Most slang dictionaries of the English language show the spelling with a "B" as I indicated.

The URBAN dictionary, however does have the spelling without a "B" as you seem to prefer.  

In retrospect, that is not at all unsurprising.  I always did pick up an "ethnic", "from the 'hood" sort of vibe from you, if you catch my drift, brother. ;)

And ya know what?  I spent a minute or so fast rewinding my life, and, after youngster cruise following plebe year, I don't think I've had the occasion to mop a single floor since, although, I'm sure it's like riding a bike.

You guys didn't do your own housekeeping in the academy?

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

I FINISHED HUMILIATING YOU FOR THE DAY. 

YOU'RE RIGHT OUT OF THE URBAN DICTIONARY, NUMNUTS.  

I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER. THERE ARE NO JANITORS IN THE FAMILY.

YOUR EXPERTISE IS EITHER IN MOPPING FLOORS OR TOILET SWABBING. FROM YOUR WRITINGS, I CAN TELL THERE AREN'T ANY OTHER OUTSTANDING QUALIFICATIONS MAKING YOU SUITABLE FOR ANOTHER CAREER. 

SOMETIMES IN LIFE YOU GET THE MOIST END OF THE MOP HANDLE, NUMNUTS.   

MAINEMAN JANITOR TECHNICIAN 

See the source image

NICE EQUIPMENT 

9 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

YOU'RE EASILY HUMILIATED NUMNUTS, FROM START TO FINISH.  BACK TO THOSE DIRTY FLOORS. DON'T FORGET TO DOUBLE BAG YOUR HEAD AS A PRECAUTIONARY COVID MEASURE.  

Odd.. I don't feel the least bit humiliated.  Could this possibly be some transference, urbanite?  Again... if you care to discuss the Occam's razor dilemma presented in the OP, that would be preferable from my perspective.  If not, we can just go our separate ways.  Your choice.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Odd.. I don't feel the least bit humiliated.  Could this possibly be some transference, urbanite?  Again... if you care to discuss the Occam's razor dilemma presented in the OP, that would be preferable from my perspective.  If not, we can just go our separate ways.  Your choice.

BIG DELAY IN RESPONSE. MUST HAVE HAD A BRAIN DEAD BIDEN MOMENT. TRY ADUCANUMB. MIGHT WORK FOR YOU. 

NUMNUTS HAS PREDICTIONS OF DIVINE MIRACLES.