Dummacraps hold all legislative power and yet

1 hour ago, jefftec said:

Tuna, ....it was an expression of sadness at the Democrats behavior and results that have impacted the nation negatively....

...i...i...i...won't do it agin'....

All right my friend! Keep up the good fight!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?   No increase in vaccinations No Covid stimulus Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid Unemployment disaster 100

I thought it was a life-or-death emergency??    Impeachments and impeachment trials usually take months. Dummacraps didn't have any trouble rushing that through, did they?   Appare

I stand with six blanker. The liberals made him do it. Those evil liberals. You are the victim six blanker. Now you can storm a federal building and kill cops cause the liberals made you do it. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, fourputt said:

Really? Why is that? Careful there Fuckface you may want to think about your answer before you really step in it.

he is an old fuck

23 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Hmm, deflecting from the point again, switching to ad homs already

Answer the question

Apparently, you believe you can ran AND hide from answering my question.  Your question is just a lying snivel you hope will deflect from the neon ignorance that titles your whimper of a thread.

I might point out also that while trump had four years to do something besides steal money from military families to build a few miles of his silly wall and explode deficits with tax cuts for the rich.  You are bitching because Biden hasn't un-trumped everything in a month.

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Apparently, you believe you can ran AND hide from answering my question.  Your question is just a lying snivel you hope will deflect from the neon ignorance that titles your whimper of a thread.

I might point out also that while trump had four years to do something besides steal money from military families to build a few miles of his silly wall and explode deficits with tax cuts for the rich.  You are bitching because Biden hasn't un-trumped everything in a month.

Trump did a great job and it pisses liberal assholes off

23 hours ago, SixShooter said:

What stupidity? Has Bidumb crushed the virus? Has he provided the new stimulus? What did I get wrong TickyTacky?

Among other things, you were wrong in your belief that you have an inalienable right to bitch, because Biden has not  untrumped all the damage done by the pampered brat in a month.  That said, the covid relief bill is moving with unusual speed, and seems to being doing so intact, also unusual.  And, as already explained, you are wrong to try to deflect from your own dumbassery by squealing a so-far unsupported claim that I and others said something almost as dumb.  You need to take personal responsibility for your own impotence.  Lastly, if you simps would stop getting suckered by incompetent morons selling free lunches, you wouldn't have to be bitching about the speed at which dems clean up your messes.

13 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Trump did a great job and it pisses liberal assholes off

Well, when it came to people sickened and killed, trump made America #1.  And, by exploding debt and deficits to almost maintain the economy he inherited, he made it even more difficult to clean up after his pampered-brat ass.  Seems his idea of injecting bleach and sunshine did not pan out.  Oh well, USA!  USA!  USA!

But, as long as I have your limited attention, have you looked over your impotent squeaks here generally?  I mean, all you do is wave trumpy pom poms while high-kicking your fat, varicosed legs in your pleated skirt.  You back up your groupie dedication with nothing, ever.  Oh, you try to cover your impotence with absurd macho posing and "Yer gay!" wit, but your vacuous squeaking only shows by example that trump and the Deplorable simps he suckered are poorly educated, crybaby blowhards.  In short, blustering blowhard, with friends like you, you don't need enemas.  Apparently, you just use them for kicks.

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Well, when it came to people sickened and killed, trump made America #1.  And, by exploding debt and deficits to almost maintain the economy he inherited, he made it even more difficult to clean up after his pampered-brat ass.  Seems his idea of injecting bleach and sunshine did not pan out.  Oh well, USA!  USA!  USA!

But, as long as I have your limited attention, have you looked over your impotent squeaks here generally?  I mean, all you do is wave trumpy pom poms while high-kicking your fat, varicosed legs in your pleated skirt.  You back up your groupie dedication with nothing, ever.  Oh, you try to cover your impotence with absurd macho posing and "Yer gay!" wit, but your vacuous squeaking only shows by example that trump and the Deplorable simps he suckered are poorly educated, crybaby blowhards.  In short, blustering blowhard, with friends like you, you don't need enemas.  Apparently, you just use them for kicks.

I don't see you going after Cuomo  for hiding shit and killing senior citizens... fuck off bitch, you'll get hurt here

33 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

LYIN BIDEN

Broken promises each week

$15 an hour?

"""cmon fucktard Progs, it aint happening man, cmon fags"""

--Biden

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

I don't see you going after Cuomo  for hiding shit and killing senior citizens... fuck off bitch, you'll get hurt here

Squealing another bit of victim-wannabe wrapped in self-fellatio is not an improvement of your impotence, enema boy.

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

LYIN BIDEN

Broken promises each week

$15 an hour?

"""cmon fucktard Progs, it aint happening man, cmon fags"""

--Biden

Parroting a popular preemptive bitch about something that has not been resolved is why you never made it out of the minor league of Putin propagandists, li'l fascist.  Oh well, made you'll do better with the next kleptocrat you fluff.

3 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Parroting a popular preemptive bitch about something that has not been resolved is why you never made it out of the minor league of Putin propagandists, li'l fascist.  Oh well, made you'll do better with the next kleptocrat you fluff.

^^^^^^^^^^

Hurting badly

just realized Biden

is BUSH3.0

Sorry lil fag, its sad.

Squealing another bit of victim-wannabe wrapped in self-fellatio is not an improvement of your impotence, enema boy.

almost time to go varmint hunting

• Haha 1

DC is broke as fuck under 

BIDEN REGIME POLICE STATE

Well, we haven't beaten and arrested nearly as many protestors as has been done by the Putin you fluff, but then we are not as enamored by midgets who pose daddy-figure as you are.

Well, we haven't beaten and arrested nearly as many protestors as has been done by the Putin you fluff, but then we are not as enamored by midgets who pose daddy-figure as you are.

Biden prefers to murder Arab children

by the 10s of millions.

Thats his game

Creepy

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

almost time to go varmint hunting

It seems it's always time for you to persist in the hope that by blowing yourself you can inflate a justifiably flat self-esteem.  You are undeterred by your consistent failure.

Biden prefers to murder Arab children

by the 10s of millions.

Thats his game

Creepy

Biden is calling off trump's support of Saudi genocide.  Can you say the same about Putin's imperialist efforts in Crimea and Georgia, fascist fluffer?  

You're never gonna get out of the bush league with simpering impotence like this.

2 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Biden is calling off trump's support of Saudi genocide.  Can you say the same about Putin's imperialist efforts in Crimea and Georgia, fascist fluffer?  

You're never gonna get out of the bush league with simpering impotence like this.

no instead biden is supporting syria genocide... you are one stupid mother fucking traitor

6 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

no instead biden is supporting syria genocide... you are one stupid mother fucking traitor

How many Syrians has he killed?  And, you might consider whether not being able to be even a USEFUL Putin idiot indicates you are a detriment rather than a help to your cult.

16 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Liar - CUCK. 

Biden is doing nothing for Yemen other than some vague

comment about no longer selling arms to the Saudis.

He still supports the war - just says no arms sales to SAUDI BARBARIA.

The war isnt stopping. 

Saudi is a US VASSAL...Biden could stop the war, but he wont.

See now yer educated, CUCKY

6 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

How many Syrians has he killed?  And, you might consider whether not being able to be even a USEFUL Putin idiot indicates you are a detriment rather than a help to your cult.

so biden is selling his soul and the country to china... got it

On 2/22/2021 at 7:24 AM, SixShooter said:

More excuses. For two years libretards here shit their pants because Trump didn't accomplish all of his goals when he had both houses of Congress.

The pendulum swung. Time to take your licks.

A ridiculous assertion

Democrats were quick to point out that Mexico was not going to pay for the wall

That is hardly shittting our pants that Trump didn't accomplish his goals.