Dummacraps hold all legislative power and yet

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Jeezus.

You deflected from your stupidity with the defense of a claim that some Dems said something equally dumb, interrupted your limp-wristed insults to snivel about insults, and then managed to make yourself the victim.

You are a very good Deplorable.

He is the victim trump told him so. He is the victim. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?   No increase in vaccinations No Covid stimulus Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid Unemployment disaster 100

I thought it was a life-or-death emergency??    Impeachments and impeachment trials usually take months. Dummacraps didn't have any trouble rushing that through, did they?   Appare

I stand with six blanker. The liberals made him do it. Those evil liberals. You are the victim six blanker. Now you can storm a federal building and kill cops cause the liberals made you do it. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Jeezus.

You deflected from your stupidity with the defense of a claim that some Dems said something equally dumb, interrupted your limp-wristed insults to snivel about insults, and then managed to make yourself the victim.

You are a very good Deplorable.

What stupidity? Has Bidumb crushed the virus? Has he provided the new stimulus? What did I get wrong TickyTacky? Are you capable of giving a straight answer to a straight question?

So you're saying all the left that criticized Trump for not passing his agenda were DUMB?? I'll have to agree, and that was nearly all of you them.

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

No, hypocrisy is saying that Trump is completely responsible for the economic recovery but Biden is completely responsible for all covid deaths after January 21.

So your answer is NO, it is NOT hypocritical for leftists to criticize Trump's but not Bidumb's agenda failures the first two years...

I'd just like you to stop squirming long enough to answer one simple question.

Just now, SixShooter said:

So your answer is NO, it is NOT hypocritical for leftists to criticize Trump's but not Bidumb's agenda failures the first two years...

Did the poor libs hurt your feelings?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

We are not responsible for all libs. 

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Not one libretard honest enough to admit leftists who said this four years ago were dopes

Not one lebretard honest enough to state their stance on the concept

Hilarious

You got rightist doing it to biden right now. So you are saying they are wrong. Correct?

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

The difference is that Trump's failure to implement viciously racist policies on immigration and build stupid walls was a net positive, while Biden's non-failure (because the bill WILL pass and it will pass at a relatively fast pace) to help solve the covid crisis and rejuvenate the economy is something that will actually help even YOU.

FFS the Dems easily passed the first covid relief bill even though it made Trump look better than he deserved to IN AN ELECTION YEAR... but you're literally beaming because the GOP won't show Biden the same courtesy AFTER the election.

Just now, Worstposteronforum said:

You got rightist doing it to biden right now. So you are saying they are wrong. Correct?

Answer my questions first, that's how this place works.

Were leftists wrong for basing criticism of Trump on the fact that Republicans controlled both houses during his first two years?

Were you one of the leftists doing this?

Were those who did, and are not holding Bidumb to the same standard, hypocrites?

These questions have all been placed before you already, but you failed to address any of them. So answer my questions and then I'll answer yours.

11 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Until some other BS narrative can be thrown out there.

I'm waiting for 'Biden is responsible for the fallout from the trade war, which Trump was winning, despite the fact that he had clearly already lost'.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Answer my questions first, that's how this place works.

Were leftists wrong for basing criticism of Trump on the fact that Republicans controlled both houses during his first two years?

Were you one of the leftists doing this?

Were those who did, and are not holding Bidumb to the same standard, hypocrites?

These questions have all been placed before you already, but you failed to address any of them. So answer my questions and then I'll answer yours.

Well your doing the same thing that they did. So you are wrong correct?

Just now, Toldya said:

I'm waiting for 'Biden is responsible for the fallout from the trade war, which Trump was winning, despite the fact that he had clearly already lost'.

Everything trump destroyed will be blamed on biden. And the republicans will block any attempt to fix it. 

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

The difference is that Trump's failure to implement viciously racist policies on immigration and build stupid walls was a net positive, while Biden's non-failure (because the bill WILL pass and it will pass at a relatively fast pace) to help solve the covid crisis and rejuvenate the economy is something that will actually help even YOU.

FFS the Dems easily passed the first covid relief bill even though it made Trump look better than he deserved to IN AN ELECTION YEAR... but you're literally beaming because the GOP won't show Biden the same courtesy AFTER the election.

squirm squirm squirm

LMAO

These are simple questions

Are you capable of giving a straight answer? Ricky tacitly admitted he is, having vamoosed once the question was put to him

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

No I'm making a very simple point. Your straw man notwithstanding.