Dummacraps hold all legislative power and yet

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?   No increase in vaccinations No Covid stimulus Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid Unemployment disaster 100

I thought it was a life-or-death emergency??    Impeachments and impeachment trials usually take months. Dummacraps didn't have any trouble rushing that through, did they?   Appare

I stand with six blanker. The liberals made him do it. Those evil liberals. You are the victim six blanker. Now you can storm a federal building and kill cops cause the liberals made you do it. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

And that's what this is really about, isn't it?

You're just being a dick.

What, you're not a hy .. hy ... a HYPOCRITE are ya??? :lol:

BTW I'm not trying to single you out. I know you probably weren't around here for Trump's first two years so maybe this doesn't apply to you, but that's all the lefties here were doing, screaming why isn't Trump keeping all his promises. So yes, I'm purposefully being a dick. The purpose is to illustrate that the leftists were being dicks when they did it four years ago.

In fact a lot of them were still saying that right up until the 2020 election, criticizing Trump for failing to get his agenda though Congress his first two years. But I'm sure YOU weren't doing that, right??

1 hour ago, theLion said:

Another con complaining that the adults aren’t cleaning up the Republican mess fast enough. 

Wrong. If you had above third-grade reading skills, you'd know I was complaining that Bidumb is FAILING to keep his promises.

Too bad you can't comprehend simple English. What happened to you?

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?

No increase in vaccinations

No Covid stimulus

Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid

Unemployment disaster

100,000+ Bidumb deaths

Texas dying

Planes exploding in midair

WTF??

^^ waiting on the gobment to rescue his lazy ass

• Thumb up 1
8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

BTW I'm not trying to single you out. I know you probably weren't around here for Trump's first two years so maybe this doesn't apply to you, but that's all the lefties here were doing, screaming why isn't Trump keeping all his promises. So yes, I'm purposefully being a dick. The purpose is to illustrate that the leftists were being dicks when they did it four years ago.

If you think that's a point worth making, then... congrats?

8 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

What, you're not a hy .. hy ... a HYPOCRITE are ya??? :lol:

In fact a lot of them were still saying that right up until the 2020 election, criticizing Trump for failing to get his agenda though Congress his first two years. But I'm sure YOU weren't doing that, right??

So you think the republicans should move quicker. I agree. They need to stop standing in the way of Biden and let him do what he was ELECTED to do. 

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Hard to take seriously a thread founded on the ignorant declaration that Dems hold all legislative power.

Wait. You knuckleheads were saying Trump should've passed his entire agenda because he had both houses of Congress his first two years.... 

Are you saying that was WRONG??

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

If you think that's a point worth making, then... congrats?

You deleted my question.

Was that a position YOU took during Trump's presidency?

2 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

So you think the republicans should move quicker. I agree. They need to stop standing in the way of Biden and let him do what he was ELECTED to do. 

I'm certain you said the same thing about Schroomer and the Dummacraps this time four years ago, didn't you?

Just now, SixShooter said:

Wait. You knuckleheads were saying Trump should've passed his entire agenda because he had both houses of Congress his first two years.... 

Are you saying that was WRONG??

Do you believe a gun avatar compensates for the lack of huevos behind, "But mommy, Dems said something too!"?  Your defense of your dumbassery is a claim that some Dem may have said something dumb also?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Toldya said:

The best, really only time to prevent all of this from happening was back in January and February of 2020... when Trump had the bright idea to use it as a bioweapon and political tool. Now it's mutating, becoming easier to catch, possibly becoming resistant to vaccines... and maybe even becoming more lethal, who knows?

Letting it spread and telling everyone not to worry was a really bad fucking idea. Now the only way to 'crush covid' fast enough for you to be unable to pretend it's all Biden's fault is widespread China-style lockdowns with people not even being allowed to leave their homes, and we all know what would happen if Biden tried that-- MAGA wouldn't just storm a bunch of Capitols, they would assassinate, take hostages and stage even larger terrorist acts.

Remember Trump saying how it will magically disappear one day? 

Just now, Worstposteronforum said:

Show is the positions the left took.  So we can see if you're right about what you say. 

I already explained it idiot. If you think there weren't leftists here squealing that Trump should've gotten his agenda passed because he held both houses of Congress, well that would just be stupid.

Wait ......

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

Do you believe a gun avatar compensates for the lack of huevos behind, "But mommy, Dems said something too!"?  Your defense of your dumbassery is a claim that some Dem may have said something dumb also?

Hmm, deflecting from the point again, switching to ad homs already

Answer the question

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You deleted my question.

Was that a position YOU took during Trump's presidency?

I was mostly just mortified by what he actually did accomplish.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, Toldya said:

I was mostly just mortified by what he actually did accomplish.

Deflect, squirm, insult... hilarious watching leftists dance around, unable to face the hypocrisy

Why even post in here???

4 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Yeah a lib did it so he is going to do it logic. So third grade. 

Hmm, deflecting from the point again, switching to ad homs already

Answer the question

Jeezus.

You deflected from your stupidity with the defense of a claim that some Dems said something equally dumb, interrupted your limp-wristed insults to snivel about insults, and then managed to make yourself the victim.

You are a very good Deplorable.

Deflect, squirm, insult... hilarious watching leftists dance around, unable to face the hypocrisy

Why even post in here???

No, hypocrisy is saying that Trump is completely responsible for the economic recovery but Biden is completely responsible for all covid deaths after January 21.