Jump to content

Dummacraps hold all legislative power and yet


Recommended Posts

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?

 

No increase in vaccinations

No Covid stimulus

Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid

Unemployment disaster

100,000+ Bidumb deaths

Texas dying

Planes exploding in midair

 

WTF??

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?   No increase in vaccinations No Covid stimulus Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid Unemployment disaster 100

I thought it was a life-or-death emergency??    Impeachments and impeachment trials usually take months. Dummacraps didn't have any trouble rushing that through, did they?   Appare

I stand with six blanker. The liberals made him do it. Those evil liberals. You are the victim six blanker. Now you can storm a federal building and kill cops cause the liberals made you do it. 

Posted Images

20% of all COVIC-19 deaths (100K) happened in one month on Joes clock.

 

Yes 500,000 total. 400,000 when Joe took over and another 100K in 4 weeks. 20%!

 

There will be no SUMMER OF LOVE in 2021.

 

It will be the SUMMER OF DIGGING GRAVES.

 

Joe is a failure.

 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, tunafish said:

20% of all COVIC-19 deaths (100K) happened in one month on Joes clock.

 

Yes 500,000 total. 400,000 when Joe took over and another 100K in 4 weeks. 20%!

 

There will be no SUMMER OF LOVE in 2021.

 

It will be the SUMMER OF DIGGING GRAVES.

 

Joe is a failure.

 

Yep BidumbVirus™ is running uncontrolled at quadruple the rate it did under Trump.

 

Why isn't he crushing it like he said he would? Why won't libretards here explain it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toldya said:

The average time it takes to pass a bill is 153 days, and Biden had to work around the filibuster.

 

I thought it was a life-or-death emergency?? 

 

Impeachments and impeachment trials usually take months. Dummacraps didn't have any trouble rushing that through, did they?

 

Apparently slaying the Trump demon is more important to Dummacraps than saving lives of American citizens...

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

Libretards still trying to blame the BidumbVirus™ on Trump. LMAO

 

The best, really only time to prevent all of this from happening was back in January and February of 2020... when Trump had the bright idea to use it as a bioweapon and political tool. Now it's mutating, becoming easier to catch, possibly becoming resistant to vaccines... and maybe even becoming more lethal, who knows?

 

Letting it spread and telling everyone not to worry was a really bad fucking idea. Now the only way to 'crush covid' fast enough for you to be unable to pretend it's all Biden's fault is widespread China-style lockdowns with people not even being allowed to leave their homes, and we all know what would happen if Biden tried that-- MAGA wouldn't just storm a bunch of Capitols, they would assassinate, take hostages and stage even larger terrorist acts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

I thought it was a life-or-death emergency?? 

 

Impeachments and impeachment trials usually take months. Dummacraps didn't have any trouble rushing that through, did they?

 

Apparently slaying the Trump demon is more important to Dummacraps than saving lives of American citizens...

 

Unfortunately, the Dems don't have enough seats to pass it without getting around the filibuster, and the GOP will oppose basically anything that could actually help with the problem. I'd rather the GOP not be there either, but the law is the law.

 

Impeachment trials don't NEED to take months... this bill is going as fast as it can go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?

 

No increase in vaccinations

No Covid stimulus

Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid

Unemployment disaster

100,000+ Bidumb deaths

Texas dying

Planes exploding in midair

 

WTF??

 

Prove it. Vaccines were increased you listed a bunch of bullshit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?

 

No increase in vaccinations

No Covid stimulus

Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid

Unemployment disaster

100,000+ Bidumb deaths

Texas dying

Planes exploding in midair

 

WTF??

 

Just trolling I see. Lying also. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

The average time it takes to pass a bill is 153 days, and Biden had to work around the filibuster.

But six blanker thinks that Biden can work miracles after the destruction from the trump adm. 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Worstposteronforum said:

But six blanker thinks that Biden can work miracles after the destruction from the trump adm. 

damage from the obama administration

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The best, really only time to prevent all of this from happening was back in January and February of 2020... when Trump had the bright idea to use it as a bioweapon and political tool. Now it's mutating, becoming easier to catch, possibly becoming resistant to vaccines... and maybe even becoming more lethal, who knows?

 

Letting it spread and telling everyone not to worry was a really bad fucking idea. Now the only way to 'crush covid' fast enough for you to be unable to pretend it's all Biden's fault is widespread China-style lockdowns with people not even being allowed to leave their homes, and we all know what would happen if Biden tried that-- MAGA wouldn't just storm a bunch of Capitols, they would assassinate, take hostages and stage even larger terrorist acts.

 

Bidumb promised to crush the virus. How nice and toady of you to make excuses for his failure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Unfortunately, the Dems don't have enough seats to pass it without getting around the filibuster, and the GOP will oppose basically anything that could actually help with the problem. I'd rather the GOP not be there either, but the law is the law.

 

Impeachment trials don't NEED to take months... this bill is going as fast as it can go.

 

More excuses. For two years libretards here shit their pants because Trump didn't accomplish all of his goals when he had both houses of Congress.

 

The pendulum swung. Time to take your licks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Just trolling

 

Yeah, we know. That's all you do. That's why you had an embarrassing screen name assigned to you against your will.

 

Wear that badge of shame, doofus.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

More excuses. For two years libretards here shit their pants because Trump didn't accomplish all of his goals when he had both houses of Congress.

 

The pendulum swung. Time to take your licks.

 

And that's what this is really about, isn't it?

You're just being a dick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Why have they done nothing besides a sham impeachment trial?

 

No increase in vaccinations

No Covid stimulus

Bidumb STILL hasn't "crushed" Covid

Unemployment disaster

100,000+ Bidumb deaths

Texas dying

Planes exploding in midair

 

WTF??

 

Another con complaining that the adults aren’t cleaning up the Republican mess fast enough. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, theLion said:

Another con complaining that the adults aren’t cleaning up the Republican mess fast enough. 

Yeah trump burned down everything in the government and now Biden hasn't cleaned in up in a month. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...