• kfools pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Debate lost by the left  when he said "mandatory volunteer"

When I see you debate I'll be impressed. 

do you think they should be for private sales?

17 minutes ago, king of the county said:

That’s commurslayingirl in the lower left?

Top left is Brittany, lower right is a guy  .  .  .  soooo 1+1 ought to be  .  .  .  YOU tell me, fatso !

Just now, Worstposteronforum said:

Rachel got wrecked. 

Nobody got wrecked.   That was exactly what a debate should be.   There were points of agreement and points of disagreement and nobody had to go smoke pot in the middle of it.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Nobody got wrecked.   That was exactly what a debate should be.   There were points of agreement and points of disagreement and nobody had to go smoke pot in the middle of it.  

She was moving the goal post and was off topic most of the time. All over the place. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Worstposteronforum said:

She was moving the goal post and was off topic most of the time. All over the place. 

Lol.    Man, you are like a fart bouncing around in a skillet on this board most of the time and you're gonna say she was all over the place?     That was an evenly matched debate.  

Just now, crazyhole said:

Lol.    Man, you are like a fart bouncing around in a skillet on this board most of the time and you're gonna say she was all over the place?     That was an evenly matched debate.  

I'm one topic in every thread I post in. What's your point? Lol lmao. She talked about abortion and other topics when talking about gun rights. Then used the shall not infringe argument then talked about what she would allow to be infringed. 

I was really disappointed in this debate. The guy basically showed up to a cage match and rolled over and exposed his belly. What was I supposed to do? Kick a guy in the nuts when he’s just conceding to pretty much everything I say? He wouldn’t take a position. He just said “it depends” or “it’s on a case by case basis.” Or he agreed! Ok, then why are you here motherfucker?? Ugh. My bloodlust is only stronger. I want a fight. Don’t concede. BATTLE! 

12 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

I'm one topic in every thread I post in. What's your point? Lol lmao. She talked about abortion and other topics when talking about gun rights. Then used the shall not infringe argument then talked about what she would allow to be infringed. 

I did not talk about abortion, LOL. I was Trying my best to get Alex to take a position on anything ever. All that bastard did was agree with everything I said

3 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

I did not talk about abortion, LOL. I was Trying my best to get Alex to take a position on anything ever. All that bastard did was agree with everything I said

You used the shall not infringe argument then talked about age limits and criminals getting their guns taken away and back ground checks. That's not what the second amendment says. Is it. Yes or no. 

• Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

You used the shall not infringe argument then talked about age limits and criminals getting their guns taken away and back ground checks. That's not what the second amendment says. Is it. Yes or no. 

No.

13 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

Rights are ascribed to adults, not children. I do not agree with background checks I just said we already have them. There was nothing much to say to a guy who just kept conceding my points or refusing to argue them

2 minutes ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Rights are ascribed to adults, not children. I do not agree with background checks I just said we already have them. There was nothing much to say to a guy who just kept conceding my points or refusing to argue them

No they are given to citizens. You are a citizen at birth. 

• kfools unpinned this topic