Brennan: Only Dishonest Senators Will Vote to Acquit 'Lawless Thug' Trump

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

LOL, dayyum

Notice the obvious body language.

Biden - sideways almost bowing to Xi.  Biden ''standing beside her man''

Xi assertive and in control of the photo-op.  Almost as if Biden is invisible.

Joe just likes having his picture taken. I wonder if he sniffed him yet?

May be an image of 1 person and standing

On 2/21/2021 at 10:20 AM, TBHWT said:

See the source image
Wednesday on Twitter, former CIA Director John Brennan declared that only “dishonest” and “self-serving” senators will vote to acquit Donald Trump in the U.S. Senate’s current impeachment trial of the former president.

The actual dishonest, self-serving, and lawless thug is Brennan, a partisan liar and suspected Muslim who once voted for a Communist Party candidate, undermined our national security in the war on Islamic fundamentalists, and buried intelligence revealing that Russia supported Hillary Clinton, not Donald Trump, in the 2016 election race.

John Brennan is a man unworthy of trust, public or private, and history will judge him as it should: as a Deep State traitor.

Brennan once CIA director is a disgrace to the country and should be removed from any and all media and social outlets at once.

I'd like to PUNCH this SOB in the NOSE !!

I bet he's BAWL like a BABY !!

17 hours ago, slideman said:

Biden will kick Putin out of Ukraine and Syria

This tread is about Brennan AH. I know you like our new corruptor and chief but try and pay attention. Tell us something about Brennan there is a lot to tell. For instance:

Brennan is as corrupt as they come. Documents show John Brennan took notes about President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's plans to frame candidate Donald Trump as a Russian asset. The briefing took place during the 2016 presidential election.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s plan” to tie Trump to Russia to distract the public from her use of a private email server.

May be an image of 9 people and text that says 'THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES Οι Reb'