Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

On 6/6/2021 at 2:32 PM, XavierOnassis said:

I am simply participating in an ongoing conversation. If you have evidence that elephants were used to build the pyramids, you are free to comment.

Do you consider your purpose for continuing this conversation to dump on me?

Why?

I think you are WRONG about the distance that the pyramid stones were moved. Perhaps 500 miles or so. NOT "thousands of miles".,

There are cataracts near Khartoum: the Nile would not be navigable for barges carrying large stones south of there.

eygyptians were highly intelligent people, intelligent people look for solutions to problems and use whatever resources they may have. if  when building the pyramids they didn't see the advantage of using elephants for doing the hard work that would take extraordinary strength I would be surprised.

perhaps they wanted to keep using elephants a secret as a way to mystify everyone else and that is why there are  no records of how the pyramids were actually built.

there is no proof to my theory, except for one thing, the pyramids are there and they were built at a time when there was no heavy machinery as we have today.

how the pyramids were built is a mystery for the ages and this is one theory on how they were built

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i prefer the negro religions.    “”I shooteth thee negro for thou hast stolen my basketball shoes and thou deserveth to die””   and other shit like that. Word nigga    

Are you flaming gay or transgender?    Are you suffering from micro penis or have an usually large clit?    Simple questions.... Queer or trans

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

Posted Images

If there were elephants involved in building the pyramids, there would be evidence, like elephant bones. I have not heard of anyone finding them. There have been PBS documentaries about how the pyramid might have been built in which they arrived at a number of conclusions. One was directed by David Macauley in 1988. Another, called The Great Pyramid of Giza was first shown in 2019.

The idea behind pyramids and snazzy tombs, that they would assure a comfy lifestyle after death for the pharoah (or whoever) was erroneous. King Tut never had a chance to use his classy chariot after he was dead, for example.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:15 AM, XavierOnassis said:

This is pretty dubious a premise

This is another example of another of your erroneous definitive comments...based on a "Dumbass Premise"

On 6/8/2021 at 8:15 AM, XavierOnassis said:

There SHOULD be genetic evidence, and none has been found. The generally accepted theory is that American Indians are the descendants of  a variety of tribes over a long period entering the Americas across the Bering Strait.

A generally accepted THEORY is what you and other dumbass's believe.

What variety of tribes dumbass?

There is plenty of credible anthropological evidence. 

All humans on this planet are descended from a common ancestor in Africa...that is a DNA fact...you are nothing but a depigmented African...dumbass. 

People migrated to North America, Central America, The Caribbean and South America via land and ocean. 

Many African Americans did not arrive in present day United States as slaves...they were already here dumbass...during the first and second US Census they were reclassified as Negro...including my ancestors on my fathers side of my family...dumbass. You (and many others, specifically Americans) have been miseducated dumbass. 

The Multi-ton Olmec Head your dumbass ass can see was here when Columbus arrived. 

Your dumbass doesn't even know what the various ethnic groups who were the original people to migrate to North America, Central America, The Caribbean and South America looked like. Your dumbass thinks they all looked and look alike...just like your dumbass thinks all black people in Africa look alike.

0baf6ba6068c33558335dc47c0eccfae.jpg

the-moment-people-realize-that-native-am

ab4bc494a1db7f90533c4a7197a69012.jpg

D-aC5Y6XoAYbcPa.jpg

99e325ae9749d4df69db2b9ece339634.jpg

3e8083edc613d28cbec5527aeb12c6c5.jpg

The deeper and deeper you dig the blacker and blacker the civilization gets...dumbass. 

b7606bf1b6a3735b5699717a442dfb05.jpg

53a124f21e366ff7409ad56dd42c1909--mooris

1 minute ago, Tiseti said:

This is another example of another of your erroneous definitive comments...based on a "Dumbass Premise"

A generally accepted THEORY is what you and other dumbass's believe.

What variety of tribes dumbass?

There is plenty of credible anthropological evidence. 

All humans on this planet are descended from a common ancestor in Africa...that is a DNA fact...you are nothing but a depigmented African...dumbass. 

People migrated to North America, Central America, The Caribbean and South America via land and ocean. 

Many African Americans did not arrive in present day United States as slaves...they were already here dumbass...during the first and second US Census they were reclassified as Negro...including my ancestors on my fathers side of my family...dumbass. You (and many others, specifically Americans) have been miseducated dumbass. 

The Multi-ton Olmec Head your dumbass ass can see was here when Columbus arrived. 

Your dumbass doesn't even know what the various ethnic groups who were the original people to migrate to North America, Central America, The Caribbean and South America looked like. Your dumbass thinks they all looked and look alike...just like your dumbass thinks all black people in Africa look alike.

Now you  are telling me what I think native Americans and Black people in Africa look like. 

At no point have I said that all native Americans and all Africans look alike. They don't look alike to me.

I lived in Mexico for three years and visited fifteen Mexican states. I have seem Mexicans that rather resembled the Olmec heads you mentioned in the Huasteca region, more of less where the Olmec heads were found.

You can go there as well and judge for yourself.

Were the Olmec heads wearing space helmets?  Not anything like  space helmet I have ever seen. 

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are confused about what African-Americans, Africans, The first people to migrate to North America, Central America, The Caribbean and South America...look like.

The white supremacist educational system in America has miseducated and indoctrinated you with lies.

You need to investigate and read. 📚📚📚📚📚📚📚 

I just edited and added some images for you in my previous post... check em out.

One reason why African-Americans will have a hard time getting reparations for slavery...is because many did not come here as slaves; and some of their ancestors owned slaves...which was legal...as slaves were traded on Wall Street. 

If the scriptures of these cults called religions were real; this would be a Jewish Hashem (G-d) and Christian God engaging in mass genocide, atrocities and crimes against humanity...against innocent Black people, including innocent children and babies.

Note: In this violent, immoral and debased Jewish and Christian myth...humans have to tell a supposedly omnipotent (all powerful) and omniscient (all knowing) HaShem (G-d) and Christian God who to commit mass genocide, atrocities and crimes against humanity...against.

Tanakh of Judaism: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/shemot-exodus-chapter-12

The Book of Shemot (Exodus) 12-14

12. For I will go through the land of Egypt in that night, and will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am HaShem.

13. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and there shall no plague be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14. And this day shall be unto you for a memorial, and ye shall keep it a feast to HaShem; throughout your generations ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

King James Version (KJV) of the Bible of Christianity: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-Chapter-12/

Exodus 12:12-14

12. For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

13. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14. And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

CBoNVNRUoAAZj2M.jpg

21ad1786211a1eb7264a1e036e9e3bd8.jpg

f9b9e005dbcd7dc3d4a455e7af0147db.jpg

More memes.

American Indians often intermixed with White people and Black people.

So what?

The reason White people oppose reparations is that they prefer to keep their money.  It is the same reason you would oppose paying $1000 for a dreambook that would give you all the winning lotto numbers.

15 hours ago, Tiseti said:

If the scriptures of these cults called religions were real; this would be a Jewish Hashem (G-d) and Christian God engaging in mass genocide, atrocities and crimes against humanity...against innocent Black people, including innocent children and babies.

Note: In this violent, immoral and debased Jewish and Christian myth...humans have to tell a supposedly omnipotent (all powerful) and omniscient (all knowing) HaShem (G-d) and Christian God who to commit mass genocide, atrocities and crimes against humanity...against.

Tanakh of Judaism: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/shemot-exodus-chapter-12

12. For I will go through the land of Egypt in that night, and will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am HaShem.

13. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and there shall no plague be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14. And this day shall be unto you for a memorial, and ye shall keep it a feast to HaShem; throughout your generations ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

King James Version (KJV) of the Bible of Christianity: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-Chapter-12/

12. For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

13. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

14. And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.

CBoNVNRUoAAZj2M.jpg

This person says that religion is bunk and then quotes the Bible as a source.

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

This person says that religion is bunk and then quotes the Bible as a source.

No dumbass...it's not quoting the Bible as a source. 

It is critiquing for criticism the extant scriptures of the Tanakh of Judaism and Bible of Christianity ... and citing the specific scripture source for critique and criticism...for being full of BUNK.

1 minute ago, Tiseti said:

Oh GOD!...Rippy38...another confused republican who thinks he is a Libertarian.

Saddup Tes...

Yo know you like this.

23 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Saddup Tes...

Yo know you like this.

Rippy38, I'm sure there are plenty of men who find you attractive. Sexual orientation is biologically predetermined at birth.

I support same sex marriage and equality and justice for the LGBTQ community...which you are an appreciated part of.

However I am not gay Rippy38...but its certainly nothing for you to be SAD about. 

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Rippy38...

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Rippy38, I'm sure there are plenty of men who find you attractive. Sexual orientation is biologically predetermined at birth.

I support same sex marriage and equality and justice for the LGBTQ community...which you are an appreciated part of.

However I am not gay Rippy38...but its certainly nothing for you to be SAD about. 

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Rippy38...

tenor.gif

Your projections wont work on me...

The extant (current) scriptures of the Tanakh of Judaism, Quran of Islam and Bible of Christianity; are the most read...least examined cult/religious books in history. 

The extant scriptures of these three Abrahamic cult/religions (allegedly descended from a mythical character named Abraham) are mythical, violent, sexist, misogynistic, discriminatory and judgemental. 

All religions start off as cults; then when they become popular they are called religions.

These cult/relgious books have been used by their brainwashed and indoctrinated cult followers to promote, justify, condone and engage in violent persecution of women and the LGBTQ community; colonization and imperialism; slavery; mass genocide; atrocities and crimes against humanity around the world...especially in Africa, The United States, Canada (North America), Central America, The Caribbean, South America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Israel.

These three Abrahamic cult/religious books are weapons of mass destruction; responsible for more violence and death than all the other combined cult/religions on earth.

5d03o6.jpg

On 6/10/2021 at 3:46 AM, Tiseti said:

CBoNVNRUoAAZj2M.jpg

This seems rather odd, as if God knows everything, then he'd know which houses had Hebrews in them. Also, wouldn't slaves be  housed in separate locations from the general Egyptian population. Another bit of the Bible that makes one think.

Most Native Americas are not  offended by being called "Indians". Many refer to themselves as Indians. It is not an accurate term, of course, as as more and more people from India settle in the US, I imagine that it will be less common to call Lakota, Navajo, Hopi, Cherokee and others "Indians", just to avoid confusion.

The question  "is  he an Indian Indian?" can be quite confusing as to the meaning.

A fifth great grandmother of mine was a six-foot tall half Choctaw, half French voyageur Medicine woman named "Mourning Tree Frazier".  Trthe was the only medical staff at Ft. Washita, Indian Territory from 1843 to the closing of the  fort in 1858.  I still have the books  showing the purchases made by the soldiers and Indians in the sutler's store. My fifth great grandfather came to the Fort from Mass. with his wife as a missionary, his wife died and he married Mourning Tree.  A mourning tree is a willow, by the way.