Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is  Only a complete  hair pulling retard would think the earth is only 6000 years old.  

Are you flaming gay or transgender?    Are you suffering from micro penis or have an usually large clit?    Simple questions.... Queer or trans

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

e19238382e1d959233fd893297234e2f.jpg

I have done nothing to brainwash your future. I am not trying to get you hooked on Jeebus, as this silly picture suggests. I have neither the desire nor the ability to  affect your future in any way.

If I convinced you somehow that ancient Egyptians were green or blue, it could not effect your future. You seem to be obsessed on convincing people that culture and history can actually be stolen. This is false. Human history is cumulative.  That is why we are more sucessful than baboons,  binabos and  other primates.

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

YOU started crowing about how Africans invented astrology.  NOT ME

You are losing what mind you have left. I have never posted anything about Africans inventing astrology. You brought up astrology no one else. 

As I said, I was wrong about ONE THING.

You said Tariq ibn-Ziyad was an Arab...not specifically a Syrian. Quit making up stuff and copying and pasting information from Wikipedia...it's not a always reliable source. Tariq ibn-Ziyad and the Berber, Moors and other Africans were worshiping Islam before the Quran and the ridiculous myth of how Muhammad created it.

Tariq ibn-Ziyad is listed as being born in 670 AD and dying in 720 AD

No where near a full text of the Quran had been formally completed by 720 AD. 

So how could Tariq ibn-Ziyad have as you just posted:

"dedicated himself to spreading a religion that claims that the Koran can only be understood in Arabic."

The Quran like the Bible and Tanakh of Judaism ... the full completed books are much younger than the myth about their creations. 

This is getting ridiculous with you XavierOnassis.

As I said, I was wrong about ONE THING.

You have been wrong about many things...and every time you post you are wrong about more of your definitive claims and comments. 

Now you are lying about the lies you keep posting...donald trump (lower case) ain't got nothing on you.

You were wrong about none of the Founding Fathers being born in Europe. REMEMBER!

Jesus Christ XavierOnassis!

tenor.gif

You posted: "I do not normally drink wine. My drinking never exceeds two beers, totaling 20 oz at most."  XavierOnassis If that's the case then let...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

You seem to be obsessed on convincing people that culture and history can actually be stolen. This is false. Human history is cumulative.  That is why we are more sucessful than baboons,  binabos and  other primates.

Your first comment about Stolen Legacy continues to be wrong. 

But more concerning is what you posted next...

XavierOnassis "human history being cumulative" is not why humans are more successful than baboons, the bonobo chimpanzee (aka pygmy chimpanzee) and other primates.  Take another try at this...use your superior evolved BRAIN this time.

Is this fake or real

eff47056ab4da33f67e82608e5a7b17c.gif

5 hours ago, Tiseti said:

Your first comment about Stolen Legacy continues to be wrong. 

But more concerning is what you posted next...

XavierOnassis "human history being cumulative" is not why humans are more successful than baboons, the bonobo chimpanzee (aka pygmy chimpanzee) and other primates.  Take another try at this...use your superior evolved BRAIN this time.

Is this fake or real

eff47056ab4da33f67e82608e5a7b17c.gif

So your purpose here is to dump on others.

You claim that I did not answer your questions, and cannot tell me what the questions are.

I think it is pretty clear that Mohammad was the creator of Islam.

If you think that the Koran makes any sort of logical sense, it is because you have not tried to read it.

Mohammad said that the Koran could not be understood in any language but Arabic.

So Muslims converts learned Arabic and within a few generations claimed to be Arabs.

Of course, the conquest of North Africa was done by men, few of whom brought their wives with them, so they engendered children with the local women: Egyptian, Libyan, Tunisian. Berbers.  But genetically, these ""Arabs" were only half Arabic.

Of the actual ideologues among the Founding Fathers, those that made the difference were all born in this side of the ocean. Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Franklin, Monroe, Madison were all born in the 13 colonies. Hamilton, born in Nevis was the only exception.

9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So your purpose here is to dump on others.

You claim that I did not answer your questions, and cannot tell me what the questions are.

I think it is pretty clear that Mohammad was the creator of Islam.

Don't try and get sympathy from other. You're the one making erroneous definitive comments...over and over and over again. 

It is not dumping on you, when I expose and call you out on your erroneous definitive comments and claims. 

You just did it again. 

Islam existed before Muhammad. it is an Abrahamic mythical religion just like Judaism and Christianity. They all consider Abraham as their originator. 

The Koran in myth was created by Muhammad, but it was really men who wrote the mythical book after his death. 

You need to stay away from Wikipedia or whatever source you keep using for your historical information. 

You know full well what erroneous definitive comments you have made and I have challenged you with questions to defend. You are just insecure and childish when it comes to admitting your numerous erroneous definitive comments and claims. 

You admitted in your last post you were wrong about the ethnicity of Tariq ibn-Ziyad...admit the others. Including this new one about Muhammad creating the religion of islam.☪️ 

Muhammad in myth created the Quran. He and his followers fought a brutal war against the leaders of the already established Islam...to force his version of Islam onto the world.

Read this XavierOnassis:

Note:

These are all mythical religions and their are more mythical Abrahamic religions. Plus, it is STOLEN LEGACY, because monotheism ie the belief in one Supreme Creator God is found in the religious texts of ancient Africa-Kemet/Anu.

Pharoah Akhenaten for one example...believed in monotheism with his mythical Supreme Creator God, Aten. This caused a major issue with the powefull priest's who derived their power and money from the many mythical polytheistic gods of ancient Africa-Kemet/Anu.

The entire family of Akhenaten, his mother Queen Tiye, his wife Queen Nefertiti, himself...and eventually his son Pharoah Tutankhamen (King Tut), who despite getting rid of Aten as the monotheistic Supreme Creator God and returning back to the worship of the many polytheistic gods...also died suddenly like his family members. 

They destroyed monuments, buildings and cities...anything connected to Pharoah Akhenaten...and literally tried to erase his religious legacy from history. A significant part of the myth of Moses is stolen from the real life Pharoah Akhenaten.

Remember the scene in the Ten Commandments with Charleston Heston playing Moses, who is in chains and being led out away from the Pharoah after rejecting him in favor of his monotheistic God.

The Pharoah says, something like "let the name of Moses be stricken from history etc etc"...this scene is not in the Bible...it is however what happened to Pharoah Akhenaten....Hollywood stealing African-Kemetic/Anu Legacy for profit, is nothing new 

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/zr4r97h/revision/6#:~:text=Islam%2C along with Judaism and,there was only one God.

The prophets before Muhammad

Islam, along with Judaism and Christianity, is known as an Abrahamic religion. These three religions originate from the Prophet Abraham, who is known as Ibrahim in Islam.

Ibrahim is believed to have been the first person to teach the idea that there was only one God. Before then, people had strayed into believing in many gods.

Islam, Judaism and Christianity share a focus on key figures, including many prophets. The Qur’an says: Of some messengers we have already told you the story; of others we have not, and to Musa [Moses] God spoke direct (Surah 4:164).

Some of the most important figures who appear in the scriptures of all three Abrahamic religions are as follows.

Adam

• Adam was the first human being and he is believed to have been the first prophet.
  • Muslims believe he was created from clay by Allah and given the ability to think logically as well as the role of khalifah.
  • Muslims learn about their role on Earth from the example of Adam, who was forgiven for his sin.
  • Some Muslims believe that Adam built the Ka’ba, which they believe was the first ever place of Muslim worship.
  • Muslims believe that Adam was given knowledge to pass on to the rest of the human race.

Ibrahim

• Ibrahim is regarded in Islam as the father of the Arab people.
  • In Ibrahim’s time, people practised idolatry. Ibrahim refused to worship idols and would only worship one God, Allah. He is known as a hanif, which is a person who lived before Muhammad and who was totally committed to worshipping only one God.
  • It is believed that Ibrahim rebuilt the Ka’ba following the great flood.
  • His faith was tested by Allah, which teaches Muslims that they must be prepared to submit to Allah in the same way.
  • Isma’il (see below) was one of Ibrahim’s sons.

Isma’il

• Isma’il was the first son of Ibrahim.
  • He is associated with Makkah (Mecca) and the building of the Ka’ba.

Musa

• Musa taught that there is one God at a time when Muslims were practising idolatry.
  • Musa is thought to have been the only prophet that Allah spoke to directly.
  • Musa is known as Moses in Judaism and Christianity.

Dawud

• Dawud is known for his bravery and wisdom.
  • The Qur’an states that Dawud killed Jahut, known in the Bible as Goliath, and that because of this, God made him a king (Surah 2:251).
  • He received the Zabur, a book of psalms, which was revealed by God.
  • He is called David in Judaism and Christianity.

Isa

• Isa is an important prophet in Islam. He was born miraculously to the most admired woman in Islam, Maryam (Mary), who was a virgin.
  • Isa is known as Jesus in Christianity. However, in contrast to Christians, Muslims do not believe that Isa was crucified and resurrected, or that he was the son of God.
  • Muslims believe that the Prophet Isa will return to Earth just before the Day of Judgement.
Question

Islam did not exist before Mohammad. Mohammad cobbled it together from several sources, he copied elements of Judaism and Christianity and other offshoots that no longer exist. I don't doubt that there were people in Mecca and Medina that thought that one god was enough.  But Mohammad was the one that codified it into the Koran. Which, by the way, is the most boring bit of nonsense I have ever attempted to read.

The idea that there is one god does not require any degree of originality. There is one sun and all energy comes from that one sun, or so it appears in countries that have no volcanoes of geysers.

The idea that anyone STOLE the idea that there was one god is absurd. Human history is cumulative. The fact that there was one god originated in Africa does not mean that is was STOLEN.

Religion seems to be something that some people cannot do without. But most of the world's religions are rather illogical and silly.

Adam and Eve (and Lilith as well) are fictional creations. Abraham is mythical as well.

I observe that you still have not told me what questions you wanted me to answer.

Note: Israel is in Africa. What is today called Israel, Lebanon and the Gaza Strip...were part of Northeast ancient Africa-Kemet/Anu (Egypt/Ethiopia). They are still part of Northeast Africa and sit on the African tectonic plate as a part of the continent of Africa.

The nonsensical geographical location termed Middle East, is a 19th/20th century made up geographical location created by racists, bigots ie. imperialists and colonizers, which by designation of land...separates Egypt, Israel and Northeast Africa from the continent of Africa.

Where is the Middle South?...Middle West? ...or Middle North?

nothing-they-ever-brought-into-africa-fr

Ship this dead "Bigot Back to Britain."

The government of Zimbabwe should dig this white supremacist, genocidal, imperialist and racist bigots grave up... and send his decayed remains back to the United Kingdom. it is a disgrace that they allow him to be buried in Zimbabwe. 

Grave Robbers and thieves have been allowed to desecrate the spiritual burial sites of thousands of ancient African-Kemetic/Anu (Egyptian/Ethiopian) Pharaoh's and public officials...and display the sarcophagus's, mummies, artifacts and sacred writings in the British Museum...a crime scene, which holds more ancient African-Kemetic/Anu artifacts of any museum other than the Egyptian Museum in Egypt, Africa.

58a8ww.jpg

58a94d.jpg

big_thumb.jpg

11 hours ago, Zaro said:

I don't wear a mask cause Cheeeesus protects me. But I need a gun

Funny, 😆 your comment would make for a great right wing religious hypocrisy meme. That's a great example of their fake and insincere relgious belief, hypocrisy and ignorance.  

Well, yeah, Cecil Rhodes was a bigoted, imperialistic opportunist. He was exceedingly effective at getting not one, but two nations named fhundreds or himself. Northern Rhodesia was named after his northern half, Southern Rhodesia after his Southern half. But it did not last, as now they are named Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Queen Elizabeth have outlasted him, as Virginia and West Virginia are still named after her virginity, and two Carolinas are named for King Charles. But they were royalty, which was an unfair advantage.

Queen Victoria probably holds the record for having places she never visited: the State of Victoria in Australia, the capital of British Columbia (also named after Columbus), Victoria Falls, the State of Queensland, Regina, Saskatchewan, the Great  Victoria Desert, and only God knows how many parks, streets and avenues.  Most of these were named for her when she had become a squat and dumpy little woman.

9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Well, yeah, Cecil Rhodes was a bigoted, imperialistic opportunist. He was exceedingly effective at getting not one, but two nations named fhundreds or himself. Northern Rhodesia was named after his northern half, Southern Rhodesia after his Southern half. But it did not last, as now they are named Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Queen Elizabeth have outlasted him, as Virginia and West Virginia are still named after her virginity, and two Carolinas are named for King Charles. But they were royalty, which was an unfair advantage.

Queen Victoria probably holds the record for having places she never visited: the State of Victoria in Australia, the capital of British Columbia (also named after Columbus), Victoria Falls, the State of Queensland, Regina, Saskatchewan, the Great  Victoria Desert, and only God knows how many parks, streets and avenues.  Most of these were named for her when she had become a squat and dumpy little woman.

I like Regina! It ryhmes with vagina!

African-Kemetic/Anu (Egyptian/Ethiopian) Stolen Legacy 

The Nazis of the past and hate groups of today hated and hate Black, Roma, Jewish, Hispanic/Latino, LGBTQ...people etc. Yet these ignorant bigots basterdize an ancient African-Kemetic/Anu positive mythical god and symbol; and use them as their emblems of identification and hateful psychotic beliefs.

KEKE (a male god) in The Ogdoad of Khmunu (Hermopolis) Creation Myth.

There were several varied and main creation myths during the 33 plus African-Kemetic/Anu (Egyptian/Ethiopian) dynastic period...a few are Ptah of Memphis; Khnum and the Potter’s Wheel; Atum and the nine Heliopolis Ennead. “Ennead” means the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.

Another creation myth (which has at least five variations) is the eight “Ogdoad of Hermopolis” (or “Ogdoad of Khmunu”). “Ogdoad” means the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one. 

Khmunu is the native name for this ancient African-Kemetic/Anu city, called Hermopolis in Greek. In this creation myth, there were four pairs of gods and goddesses who complemented each other. 

For every female creator goddess, there was a male counterpart. They were depicted as human beings with the heads of frogs (male) and serpents (female). They also were depicted as four female and four male apes.

The snakes and frogs symbolized animals that inhabited water; the apes were the animals who first inhabited the earth. The Ogdoad were gods and goddesses who inhabited the dark, primordial, chaotic, bubbling waters. 

Nu and Naunet (male and female) represented the inert primordial waters; Heh and Hauhet represented the boundless eternity of the primordial waters; Kek and Kauket represented the darkness present within the primordial waters; and Amun and Amaunet represented air and the unknown nature of the primordial waters.

At some point, these gods and goddesses interacted in an inappropriate way that caused some type of a great upheaval to occur, causing the waters to recede and a small pyramidal hill (called a Benben) to rise up out of the waters. After the upheaval, the sun rose to light the sky and shine on the small pyramidal hill, and there stood Atum, the first of the gods created.

One of the many variations to this creation myth is about a cosmic egg, which the eight gods and goddesses created while in the primordial waters. The egg was hidden and invisible to all in the primordial, chaotic, bubbling waters of Nu (or Nun). 

In one version, the egg bursts because of the upheaval of the waters; in another version, the egg is filled with air and bursts. (Note: Amun and Amaunet represent air and the unknown quality of the primordial waters.)

In either case, a bird of light (a falcon or hawk) is released in the form of Ra, who then creates the universe, the earth, and all that inhabit the earth. Ra provides light and the life force that sustains life on earth. 

In another version, a goose (or ibis) lays the egg in the primordial, chaotic, bubbling waters of Nu (or Nun), and then the goose (or ibis) carries the egg out of the primordial waters to land, where creation takes place.

Other versions of this myth are about a lotus flower rising from Nu (or Nun), the primordial waters, and opening to release either Ra or Khepri (a manifestation of Ra), who then creates the universe and all life on earth.

The EQUILATERAL CROSS (aka the swastika)

Jainism and Falun Gong both adopted the equilateral cross (aka the swastika) as their spiritual emblem. The cross without the bent angles can also be found in the Mdw Ntr hieroglyphics of ancient Africa/Kemet/Anu. 

This cross was stolen and forever tarnished by the psychotic and barbaric Nazi regime of World War II. Countries in Asia, India, Europe, and Africa, as well as Native Americans, have used this cross as their spiritual symbol. Unfortunately, if one were to wear it today in mainstream America or Europe, it would be perceived as offensive to most people and associated with the Nazis or some other extreme hate group. 

The Nazis’ perversion of the equilateral cross is similar to the American Ku Klux Klan’s perversion of the Christian cross.

The equilateral cross used to represent affluence, happiness, comfort, safety, and good luck. In the religion of Jainism, the equilateral cross is bent at right angles and is right facing; in the religion of the Falun Gong, it is reversed and left facing (which way it is facing depends on the top horizontal line of the cross).

The Nazis of World War II (and hate groups of today) were ignorant, simple-minded, and bigoted people, who wore wear this religious ancestral emblem. They hated anyone who did not belong to their ethnic group.

The Nazis (like the hate groups of today) probably did not know about the original meaning of the swastika. The equilateral cross’s positive connotations contradict their psychotic beliefs.

58pv9r.jpg

58pvgq.jpg

58pvn8.jpg

58pvsp.jpg

350px-WWII,_Europe,_Germany,_%22Nazi_Hie

58pvym.jpg

58pw5l.jpg