Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Right, because it's a dangerous lifestyle relative to NORMAL heterosexual couples moron

Duh, do you ALWAYS provide evidence that proves yourself wrong? LMAO

That doesn't even make sense which is exactly what you've taught me to expect from you

Please stop toying with the emotions and mental health of your victims

No and no

Here’s a safe sex guide for heterosexuals from the Mayo Clinic. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/basics/std-prevention/hlv-20049432

it makes sense bcuz it shows Christians are just as suicidal as anyone. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i prefer the negro religions.    “”I shooteth thee negro for thou hast stolen my basketball shoes and thou deserveth to die””   and other shit like that. Word nigga    

Are you flaming gay or transgender?    Are you suffering from micro penis or have an usually large clit?    Simple questions.... Queer or trans

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

Posted Images

16 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

Anyway nigger...you say 'like all religions'. I'd like to hear how the worship of Thor is stolen from africa. 

Thor isn't stolen from African history, my African white nigger distant cousin. 

Yummy Yummy Yum Yum

JhJMDH.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

4c5e66ea12ebd609726554ded8e1d32c.jpg

mybabyisblack.jpg

18 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Don't change the subject.  Show us the anthropological proof that dinosaurs existed.    Or is it anthropical?    I get so confused by words that I don't know the definition of.    Perhaps if they did some carbon dating of the Tanakh to prove that Egyptian mythology is the basis of the European union it would help.   Something something Africa something something eastern values.    

I didn't change the subject,  I replied to your posted comment. You can't remember or follow your posts...to respond to the appropriate post you made. 

However I agree 1000% with what you posted about yourself:

"I get so confused by words that I don't know the definition of."    

That's your problem my distant African cousin. 

On 2/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, jerra- said:

Christ contradicted the old testament many times. He said we are to love those who love us and love those who hate us in order to be perfect like God.

In the nonsensical myth of Jesus...he is God. Talk about a "Christ Contradiction."

That's like a man committing mass genocide, terror and violence against a people...then telling those same people I love those of you who hate me, because it makes me perfect with my God. 

There are numerous slavery passages in the New Testament, including a parable (anything written in the Bible that relays the moral teachings of Jesus) of Jesus where a drunken man beats his maiden (could be a virgin teen girl 👧 or young woman) and manservant ie slaves. 

Even if one dismissed they were slaves, no where in this long parable of Jesus, does he say it is immoral and deviant for a man to be a druken louse and beat his manservant and virgin teen maiden for any reason...that's not love...that is hate. 

On 2/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, crazyhole said:

Lol.   Doesnt the fact that there are multiple writers over the course of several centuries lend credence to both the spiritual and historical veracity of the Bible?  Its not like its just a story that one guy sat down and wrote.  

Additionally, just because a translated version says "Spain" instead of whatever that region was called at the time doesn't undermine anything.  By your logic, any reference to a country or area that changed its name at some point later on must be historically innacurate.  

Once again you don't know what a word means or else you would not have used it in a sentence. 

The word is 'Credence'

You are also erroneously conflating the words: credence, spiritual, historical and veracity. But then your mind is an empty CrazyBlackHole.  

No historians who lived during the time of the so-called Jesus wrote anything about him. Zero. Anyone writing years after the fact is engaged in hearsay, gossip and scuttlebutt.

Hearsay, gossip and scuttlebutt are not synonymous with historical veracity.  

Spain appearing in a Bible that was allegedly written in ancient times is a geographical error...and symptomatic of the hundreds of contradictions, historical errors, astronomical errors, biological errors...major omissions etc etc ...in the poorly written and edited Bible.

As far as translation, interpretation or interpolation is concerned:

Here is what your Peter ie...

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Said:

2 Peter 19:21 🤴 King James Version (KJV)

19. We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

6 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Once again you don't know what a word means or else you would not have used it in a sentence. 

The word is 'Credence'

You are also erroneously conflating the words: credence, spiritual, historical and veracity. But then your mind is an empty CrazyBlackHole.  

No historians who lived during the time of the so-called Jesus wrote anything about him. Zero. Anyone writing years after the fact is engaged in hearsay, gossip and scuttlebutt.

Hearsay, gossip and scuttlebutt are not synonymous with historical veracity.  

Spain appearing in a Bible that was allegedly written in ancient times is a geographical error...and symptomatic of the hundreds of contradictions, historical errors, astronomical errors, biological errors...major omissions etc etc ...in the poorly written and edited Bible.

As far as translation, interpretation or interpolation is concerned:

Here is what your Peter ie...

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Said:

2 Peter 19:21 🤴 King James Version (KJV)

19. We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20. Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21.For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

No.   The word is "credence".  

On 2/22/2021 at 6:19 PM, jerra- said:

pretty petty, I agree. and I have to add here I don't believe the old testament is the word of God.

Wow!

That's Heresy...you don't believe the TEN COMMANDMENTS, the only thing alleged to be written by God himself?

Or the Genesis creation story?

I agree with you on the Old Testament...but also the New Testament.

7 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

No.   The word is "credence".  

Yes, The word is "credence."

You don't understand what it means or else you would not have referenced it in your sentence. 

Look it up 📚 📚 

3 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Yes, The word is "credence."

You don't understand what it means or else you would not have referenced it in your sentence. 

Look it up 📚 📚 

Yes.   The word is credence.   

6 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Russia doesn't have a nigga problem...neither does China

All roads lead East

You posted: 

"Russia doesn't have a nigga problem...neither does China...All roads lead East."

Oh yes they do!...you should move here...my Niggas is waitiiiiin on yo ass! When we finish with yo ass...you gonna CrimeaSwannyRIVAA...NIGGAA!

396751_full.jpg

On 3/7/2021 at 2:28 PM, Pastafarian said:

No. 

There is nothing outside of the Bible to verify these stories to be true.  

"nothing"? your ignorance is stunning...

On 3/7/2021 at 2:46 PM, crazyhole said:

At least 8 writers talked about him I the New Testament.   Just because all of those writers are included in the same compilation doesn't diminish the fact that there are multiple accounts.   You also have the non canonical texts, which apparently you dismiss for some reason, which include an additional half dozen authors at the least.  

They act like everyone wrote at that time...you know, like head down to the local library and check out a few scrolls...just don't forget to return them...

12 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Your daddy’s calling you. 

CrimeaRiver said:

Russia doesn't have a nigga problem...neither does China

All roads lead East

Pastafarian said:

Your daddy’s calling you. 

CrimeaRiver's Daddys response

i-think-yall-need-to-call-the-white-jesu

ANTEJ6a.jpg

• Haha 1