Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

7 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

You said no skeletons of any dinosaurs were on  display or real and it literally took me 30 seconds to prove you wrong.  

That shit is fake as fuck. There may be some bones that are real but the whole thing is rodded together and plastered.

Sorry that's not a "Skeleton" it's a piece of art.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i prefer the negro religions.    “”I shooteth thee negro for thou hast stolen my basketball shoes and thou deserveth to die””   and other shit like that. Word nigga    

Are you flaming gay or transgender?    Are you suffering from micro penis or have an usually large clit?    Simple questions.... Queer or trans

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

Posted Images

Just now, calguy said:

I'm not the one denies dinosaurs actually existed. That was you. 

Back in the 60's my dad was a big rock hound. We spent many summers in the the Badlands of South Dakota hunting rocks and fossil. Complete skeletons are very rare but I can tell you bone fragments are quite common in certain areas. I've dug a lot of them up myself.

I reiterated my previous statement that when you chose to get stuck in fundamentalist thinking you are forced to defend ridiculous positions.

I used to have a huge box of seashells I dug up in utah. I took one to the creation museum in ky and wound up getting banned from the property. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Plus, mounted casts of SUE’s skeleton have visited museums across the US and in dozens of countries. This is a great way for people around the world to get a better understanding of the size and scale of the most complete T. rex, even if they can’t make it to Chicago to see SUE the fossil.

Plaster.

Like I said.

3 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

RALEIGH, N.C. — A 67-million-year-old battle for the ages is heading to the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.

All those years ago, a Tyrannosaurus rex and a Triceratops horridus were buried together. These two specimen are the best-preserved skeletons of these two kinds of dinosaurs to date.

This is also the only 100% complete skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus ever discovered.

Where is it?

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

I'm not the one denies dinosaurs actually existed. That was you. 

Back in the 60's my dad was a big rock hound. We spent many summers in the the Badlands of South Dakota hunting rocks and fossils. Complete skeletons are very rare but I can tell you bone fragments are quite common in certain areas. I've dug a lot of them up myself.

I reiterate my previous statement that when you chose to get stuck in fundamentalist thinking you are forced to defend ridiculous positions.

You dug up fossils?

Sure you did.

Just now, lucifershammer said:

I used to have a huge box of seashells I dug up in utah. I took one to the creation museum in ky and wound up getting banned from the property. 

Sounds about right.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

No they are plaster.

K. Plaster casts of what? Imaginary dinosaurs? Who has an interest into duping the world about dinosaurs?

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

The traveling exhibit is plaster. The display is the real bones as I highlighted for you.

Real bones isn't a skeleton. They are fastened together like an erector set. Using rod and plaster in order to make them fit. 

I'm sorry to tell you that isn't a real skeleton even if it has real bones. 

Just now, Zaro said:

K. Plaster casts of what? Imaginary dinosaurs? Who has an interest into duping the world about dinosaurs?

Since they were only discovered in the tail end of the 1800s and led to excavating wars a lot of people. 

Most people have never seen real fossilized bones of "Dinosaurs" if you did you would have no clue what you were looking at. These are artistic renditions of what they "Might" have looked like.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Real bones isn't a skeleton. They are fastened together like an erector set. Using rod and plaster in order to make them fit. 

I'm sorry to tell you that isn't a real skeleton even if it has real bones. 

PRI_173044641.jpg

1 minute ago, kfools said:

On display?

RALEIGH, N.C. — Dinosaur aficionados will have a new exhibit to get excited about. The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences will soon have something on display that has never been seen before — a complete skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus rex and a nearly complete Triceratops, WRAL reported.

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

You dug up fossils?

Sure you did.

I have a fossil turtle sitting in my living room that is 85 million years old. I've kept it over the years because of the memory of when me and my dad found it and dug it up together. We then then restored it over a period of a year or so. It's about 15" long and 12" wide. It's one of my prized possessions. I would never consider selling it but was offered $1500 for it 20 years ago.

15 hours ago, Taipan said:

Welcome, T.

I am a Christian Libertarian.

I believe in Freedom and Goodness.

I love Jesus  Christ.

I am open to all debate.                                      😇...🥃

You are a Republican.  Republicans do not believe in freedom OR goodness.

Look at Texas and you see that goodness has NOTHING to do with the way the state is run.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

RALEIGH, N.C. — Dinosaur aficionados will have a new exhibit to get excited about. The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences will soon have something on display that has never been seen before — a complete skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus rex and a nearly complete Triceratops, WRAL reported.

So it's not on display?

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

I have a fossil turtle sitting in my living room that is 85 million years old. I've kept it over the years because of the memory of when me and my dad found it and dug it up together. We then then restored it over a period of a year or so. It's about 15" long and 12" wide. It's one of my prized possessions. I would never consider selling it but was offered $1500 for it 20 years ago.

I see. 

85 million years old you say?

How do you know that?

Just now, kfools said:

So it's not on display?

Dude read it