Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

7 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Look up "metaphor". It is NOT a metaphor. 

"Lion of Judah"  is a metaphor. "Gem of the Ocean" is a metaphor. But a tale of legend cannot be a metaphor.

Basically, it is a myth or perhaps a fable.

YOU look it up. I know what it means dumdum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a descent Christian.............I hate abortion. 12wks. is my limit.    Some Christians disagree. What is yours ?   I don't like slavery.     I chose not to buy slaves. Sla

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

i prefer the negro religions.    “”I shooteth thee negro for thou hast stolen my basketball shoes and thou deserveth to die””   and other shit like that. Word nigga    

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I appreciate you admitting I won. That means a lot.... but not enough to keep your dumbass from spouting empty claims and falsehoods. 😆

Great 👍 I am so happy for you. At least you posted a smiling icon. Eliminating stress and negativity from ones life is very very important. Stress and negativity can kill you.

Humans use way fewer muscles when they smile 😁 and way more muscles when they frown. 😡

Your mythical and fabricated Christian God is so angry 😠 and violent. You would never murder and commit genocide against innocent babies outside the womb and inside the womb (abortion). You are not wicked...You have not engaged in wickedness and gross injustice against innocent babies outside the womb and inside the womb (abortion)...have you?

If you have please stop...and tell that sick and demented MF'in God you believe in to...

"STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE ❤ ...THINK IT OVER" ~ lyrics from "Stop! In the Name of Love" a 1965 song recorded by the Supremes for the Motown label.

Peace ☮ Comfort, and Safety to Your Dearly Departed Spirits,  Florence Ballard 1976 (far left) and Mary Wilson 2021 (near right.)

53-47297-supremes-stop-1518648173.png

7 hours ago, crazyhole said:

And what "greek" church would that be?   Seems to me that biblical and historical evidence points to churches in Israel, turkey, and Italy at least as much as in Greece.  

It is a Greek word. What is Turkey now was Greek then. There were no Turks in the area at all.

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Adan & Eve Tale is NOT a metaphor, no story can be a metaphor. You are a dunce.

You're an ignoramus that doesn't understand definitions and meanings. Nothing I can do about that. LOOK IT UP.

There. Since you seem to think bold print amplifies your influence, maybe that'll sink into your thick rock of a head now.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

You're an ignoramus that doesn't understand definitions and meanings. Nothing I can do about that. LOOK IT UP.

There. Since you seem to think bold print amplifies your influence, maybe that'll sink into your thick rock of a head now.

Fuck yourself, you are simply wrong.