Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

i prefer the negro religions.    “”I shooteth thee negro for thou hast stolen my basketball shoes and thou deserveth to die””   and other shit like that. Word nigga    

Are you flaming gay or transgender?    Are you suffering from micro penis or have an usually large clit?    Simple questions.... Queer or trans

Posted Images

Just now, Zaro said:

omg

OMG doesn't make a case for dinosaurs existing. 

Has there been any flavor of cool aid you won't drink?

Just think objectively for a second and let me ask you a question. 

Think about it.

How did a T Rex have sex?

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

That's your opinion. Fact remains that roughly 70% of humanity prefer other religions to Christianity

Which is fine.  At the same time, it's impossible to deny the fact that Christianity led to democracy, which will probably all agree is a recognition of personal rights.   No other faith would have accomplished that feat.  

Just now, kfools said:

OMG doesn't make a case for dinosaurs existing. 

Has there been any flavor of cool aid you won't drink?

Just think objectively for a second and let me ask you a question. 

Think about it.

How did a T Rex have sex?

Do yourself a favor and take a trip to Petersburg, Kentucky. They got themselves a creation museum down there with a dinosaur on display. And guess what, some yahoo slapped a saddle on that dinosaur. Of all the religious lunacy out there, that saddle takes the cake

Just now, Zaro said:

Do yourself a favor and take a trip to Petersburg, Kentucky. They got themselves a creation museum down there with a dinosaur on display

So?

Religious belief has nothing to do with my position on this.

Just now, Zaro said:

. And guess what, some yahoo slapped a saddle on that dinosaur. Of all the religious lunacy out there, that saddle takes the cake

I don't care.

4 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Which is fine.  At the same time, it's impossible to deny the fact that Christianity led to democracy, which will probably all agree is a recognition of personal rights.   No other faith would have accomplished that feat.  

Christianity didn't prescribe democracy any more than it described the Spanish Inquisition. People made that happen

Just now, Zaro said:

Whatever. Make your own facts. They do in Petersburg, Kentucky too

You don't know any facts.

You are just a regurgitation machine of what other people tell you facts are. 

I doubt you have ever done any critical thinking in your life.

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Christianity didn't prescribe democracy any more than it described the Spanish Inquisition. People made that happen

I didn't say that it did.   Christianity doesn't tell you what society should look like, which is different than most religions.   The ideals it espouses for how to operate within society definitely did lead to the magna Carta and further democratization though.   Thats undeniable. 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Yet seem unable to make it happen very well in non Christian societies.

What about us here. Granted we got all the trappings of democracy but I wouldn't call America a democracy by the definition of democracy

Just now, Zaro said:

What about us here. Granted we got all the trappings of democracy but I wouldn't call America a democracy by the definition of democracy

Last I checked a republic is a form of Democracy. Founded by Christians by the way.

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

I didn't say that it did.   Christianity doesn't tell you what society should look like, which is different than most religions.   The ideals it espouses for how to operate within society definitely did lead to the magna Carta and further democratization though.   Thats undeniable. 

Also led to women's rights to be frank.

Just now, Zaro said:

Dinosaurs existed. That's not even up for discussion

This is why I accuse you of not having critical thinking skills. 

Why shouldn't it be up for discussion?

Have you ever looked into it for yourself? Of course not. Outsourcing your thinking is easy.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Last I checked a republic is a form of Democracy. Founded by Christians by the way.

True. But if we had a functioning republic/democracy and not just the trappings of one, what people care about would make it into actual legislation

Just now, Zaro said:

True. But if we had a functioning republic/democracy and not just the trappings of one, what people care about would make it into actual legislation

Perhaps less people than you think care about the issues you care about.

10 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Maybe, maybe not. I don't wanna argue the road not travelled. 

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

Perhaps less people than you think care about the issues you care about.

No that's not the case. Voting by regular folks just doesn't have that much impact on policy making as one would like to believe