Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

48 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

You must really hate your Christian God, because he uses Collective Punishment that leads to the death of innocent people, (labeled a war crime, crimes against humanity and genocide during times of war) to murder millions of children and babies both outside the womb...and inside the womb (mass abortion) in the Bible. Or are you an amoral hypocrite on the issue of abortion?

Same for slavery,

Your Bible reads like an operational manual with instructions and guidelines for the enslavement of humans, including children and babies...and the beating and killing of slaves. Many of the slavery passages are in the New Testament of your Bible, including a parable of your Jesus about a drunken man who beats his maidens and manservents (slaves). A parable in the Bible usually written in red...relays the moral teachings of Jesus...from his mouth. Nowhere in this parable does your Jesus say it is an abomination for a man to be drunk, beat his maiden (a teen girl to young woman), manservents...or own slaves.

New Testament scriptures that are centrally about your Jesus, that tell slaves how loyal and obedient they should be to their masters etc etc etc.

This quote by one of America's Founding Fathers may apply to you:

"The Bible is a book that has been read more and examined less than any book that ever existed"~ Thomas Paine

LOL! Straight out of evilbible.com LMAO!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i prefer the negro religions.    “”I shooteth thee negro for thou hast stolen my basketball shoes and thou deserveth to die””   and other shit like that. Word nigga    

Are you flaming gay or transgender?    Are you suffering from micro penis or have an usually large clit?    Simple questions.... Queer or trans

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

Posted Images

1 hour ago, neue regel said:

You conveniently left out Muhammad. Afraid to be separated from your head?

Reread my forum title: 

Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy

That means, Krishna, Yahweh/HaShem, Elohim, Yacub, Amen-Ra, Atum, Ptah, God, Buddha, Zeus, Appolo, Akal Murat, Allah,  Muhammad etc etc etc...unless someone can show me some credible anthropolical evidence, 

All relgions start of as cults.,.become mainstream then become called a religion. 

In order for religions to be successful they must depend on Fear, Guilt, Terror, Obedience, Loyalty, Submission, Blind Faith, and Relinquishing ones ability to think and ask questions...like a gang or cult.

Far to many religious scriptures are used as weapons, with Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism leading the religious pack. The world would be better off with no man made mythical religions, 

• Thumb up 1
11 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Reread my forum title: 

That means, Krishna, Yahweh/HaShem, Elohim, Yacub, Amen-Ra, Atum, Ptah, God, Buddha, Zeus, Appolo, Akal Murat, Allah,  Muhammad etc etc etc...unless someone can show me some credible anthropolical evidence, 

All relgions start of as cults.,.become mainstream then become called a religion. 

In order for religions to be successful they must depend on Fear, Guilt, Terror, Obedience, Loyalty, Submission, Blind Faith, and Relinquishing ones ability to think and ask questions...like a gang or cult.

Far to many religious scriptures are used as weapons, with Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism leading the religious pack. The world would be better off with no man made mythical religions, 

He says that in almost every post. LOL! This guy is adorable. The funny part is human secular economic systems have killed far more people than all religious wars combined. LOL! But don't let that get in his way. He's on a roll. LOL

40 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Well? You made a claim. Where is your proof they don’t exist? 

No backwards my distant cousin...where is the credible anthropolical proof they existed. There is none. 

1 minute ago, Tiseti said:

No backwards my distant cousin...where is the credible anthropolical proof they existed. There is none. 

You claimed they don’t exist. The burden of proof is on you. You you cannot prove your claim then you must admit defeat. 

I’ll give you 10 minutes. 

10 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You claimed they don’t exist. The burden of proof is on you. You you cannot prove your claim then you must admit defeat. 

I’ll give you 10 minutes. 

Done. @Tisetihas been defeated by his own stupidity. 

Christianity is the best thing to ever happen to humanity.   All moral and ethical codes are based on tenets that come from the faith.  Why people want to reject the basis but also accept the good it has done for society is a bigger mystery than any other in the world.  

31 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

He says that in almost every post. LOL! This guy is adorable. The funny part is human secular economic systems have killed far more people than all religious wars combined. LOL! But don't let that get in his way. He's on a roll. LOL

The two go hand in hand.

Religion is a weapon that has been used by economic systems to impose colonization and imperialism in world history. When the missionaries came to America, Africa, Asia, Australia,  New Zealand etc.. etc..they gave the original people living there the Bible etc. When they looked around the colonizers and imperialists had the land and resources...the people had the Bible. 

Religion is a weapon that has been used to justify genocide around the world...in every part of the world. Manifest Destiny, Justification for Slavery, The European Crusades, The European Inqisition, Religious Terrorism, The Hindu Caste System, the relgion of Buddhism that arose out of the oppression of Hinduism, one of the reasons America was founded was to escape religious persecution etc etc etc.

“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.” ~ Sir (Bishop) Desmond Mpilo Tutu 

3 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

The two go hand in hand.

Religion is a weapon that has been used by economic systems to impose colonization and imperialism in world history. When the missionaries came to America, Africa, Asia, Australia,  New Zealand etc.. etc..they gave the original people living there the Bible etc. When they looked around the colonizers and imperialists had the land and resources...the people had the Bible. 

Religion is a weapon that has been used to justify genocide around the world...in every part of the world. Manifest Destiny, Justification for Slavery, The European Crusades, The European Inqisition, Religious Terrorism, The Hindu Caste System, the relgion of Buddhism that arose out of the oppression of Hinduism, one of the reasons America was founded was to escape religious persecution etc etc etc.

You failed to prove your first claim. Why would anyone take you seriously after that? 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Tiseti said:

CrimeaRiver, 

Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.

Prove it. 

White people are just Negro Africans who lost their surface skin melanin in Europe during the Ice Age.

Zero proof of this.

The sun determines our skin colors...

Not at birth.

white people are just pale skinned Niggas. We are all one species...descendants of a common ancestor in Africa the Motherland. 

Then whites held whites in slavery. So stop complaining. 

We are literally all distant cousins of each other...my CrimeaRiver nigga 😁

Now don't cry me a river....CrimeaRiver 😭😭😭

10 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Christianity is the best thing to ever happen to humanity.   All moral and ethical codes are based on tenets that come from the faith.  Why people want to reject the basis but also accept the good it has done for society is a bigger mystery than any other in the world.  

This is so fucking true.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The two go hand in hand.

“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.” ~ Sir (Bishop) Desmond Mpilo Tutu 

I haven't seen Afrocentrism in quite a while. LOL

deji-onwugbufor-shaman-lady.jpg?14567710

Yakub called, he want's his crazy back. LOL

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Tiseti said:

CrimeaRiver, 

Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.

White people are just Negro Africans who lost their surface skin melanin in Europe during the Ice Age. The sun determines our skin colors...white people are just pale skinned Niggas. We are all one species...descendants of a common ancestor in Africa the Motherland. 

We are literally all distant cousins of each other...my CrimeaRiver nigga 😁

Now don't cry me a river....CrimeaRiver 😭😭😭

B32A6D43-9411-4ED8-A583-DB28940E0959.thumb.jpeg.2e2d9eb506412cd5d09eb4e03fd5f837.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

The funniest thing is people are actually trying to debate this crackpot. LMAO! Just point and laugh at him. 

This is definitely not the best place to debate the virtues of Christian faith, lol.   

30 minutes ago, kfools said:

Prove it. 

Zero proof of this.

Not at birth.

Then whites held whites in slavery. So stop complaining. 

You don't know what melanin is or how it affects skin color. 

You obviously believe there are created races of people. 

You don't know what a suntan is...or what color you see in the dark without sunlight or electric lights.

You don't know what a dominant gene is verses a recessive gene when it comes to skin color.

You don't know astronomy or African history as it relates to all religions copying it.

Whites holding whites in slavery and complaining is off topic...has nothing to do with the post reply comments...you are not understanding and capable of following the conversation.

You don't know what anthropolical evidence is....and there is none to prove mythical religions characters existed.

Not prove they didn't exist because they didnt...prove they existed. 

If I have to teach you...start by buying and reading "Egypt Revisited" by Ivan Van Sertima

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

About 30% of humanity. 

Nah, everybody. It is the only faith that truly embraces empathy and self examination and balanced it with performance based ethics.  It has helped create a social structure that would have otherwise never been realized.  If you can come up with any other religion or practice that is based in unconditional love, I'd like to know which one it is.  

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Nah, everybody. It is the only faith that truly embraces empathy and self examination and balanced it with performance based ethics.  It has helped create a social structure that would have otherwise never been realized.  If you can come up with any other religion or practice that is based in unconditional love, I'd like to know which one it is.  

That's your opinion. Fact remains that roughly 70% of humanity prefer other religions to Christianity

• Thanks 1

You don't know what melanin is or how it affects skin color. 

Very little Melanin is produced by babies in the womb. 

You obviously believe there are created races of people. 

So it would seem. As 10,000 years of recorded history points to that. 

You don't know what a suntan is...or what color you see in the dark without sunlight or electric lights.

A suntan doesn't explain black at birth fool.

You don't know what a dominant gene is verses a recessive gene when it comes to skin color.

Has what to do with Melanin?

You don't know astronomy or African history as it relates to all religions copying it.

No. So enlighten me. I think you are lying. 

Whites holding whites in slavery and complaining is off topic...has nothing to do with the post reply comments...you are not understanding and capable of following the conversation.

Following it just fine. 

You claimed that whites are just just light skinned blacks. So...I can then postulate then that no whites ever held blacks in slavery. 

You don't know what anthropolical evidence is....and there is none to prove mythical religions characters existed.

There is evidence abound. No proof though. Eyewitnesses are evidence. How reliable is a different matter.

Not prove they didn't exist because they didnt...prove they existed. 

Prove fucking dinosaurs existed. 

If I have to teach you...start by buying and reading "Egypt Revisited" by Ivan Van Sertima

"We was kangs"?