Jump to content

Christianity Like All Religions Are Mythical, Violent, Sexist, Misogynistic, Discriminatory, Judgemental, Stolen African History and Astronomy


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a descent Christian.............I hate abortion. 12wks. is my limit.    Some Christians disagree. What is yours ?   I don't like slavery.     I chose not to buy slaves. Sla

CrimeaRiver,    Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.   White people are just Negro Africans w

i prefer the negro religions.    “”I shooteth thee negro for thou hast stolen my basketball shoes and thou deserveth to die””   and other shit like that. Word nigga    

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Jesus, Moses, Adam, Eve, Joseph, Mary, Abraham, etc...are fake mythical characters who never existed. 

 

Welcome, T.

I am a Christian Libertarian.

I believe in Freedom and Goodness.

I love Jesus  Christ.

I am open to all debate.                                      😇...🥃

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Welcome, T.

I am a Christian Libertarian.

I believe in Freedom and Goodness.

I love Jesus  Christ.

I am open to all debate.                                      😇...🥃

Eastwood and John Wayne! "High Plains Drifter

@Taipan

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Welcome, T.

I am a Christian Libertarian.

I believe in Freedom and Goodness.

I love Jesus  Christ.

I am open to all debate.                                      😇...🥃

Are you sure you want to debate and defend the mythical, violent, sexist, misogynistic, discriminatory and judgemental extant scriptures of the Bible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Are you sure you want to debate and defend the mythical, violent, sexist, misogynistic, discriminatory and judgemental extant scriptures of the Bible.

Yes.

I AM.

Next question ?                                 😇..🥃

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Yes.

I AM.

Next question ?                                 😇..🥃

Ok,

 

What is your position on abortion?

 

What is your position on slavery?

 

Are you a Christian follower of Jesus?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tiseti said:

Ok,

 

What is your position on abortion?

 

What is your position on slavery?

 

Are you a Christian follower of Jesus?

 

12wks.

Ist trimester.

 

I owe reparations to slaves........if........ I was an owner of slaves.

My race does not owe a damn thing to anyone who was not a slave.

Being kin to a slave.........is not good enough.

 

Yes.

 

Now, your turn.

Same  3 questions.

Go.                                                                      🥃

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiseti said:

Jesus, Moses, Adam, Eve, Joseph, Mary, Abraham, etc...are fake mythical characters who never existed. 

But wasn’t fake was all the STD’s your mom had when you were born. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

12wks.

Ist trimester.

 

I owe reparations to slaves........if........ I was an owner of slaves.

My race does not owe a damn thing to anyone who was not a slave.

Being kin to a slave.........is not good enough.

 

Yes.

 

Now, your turn.

Same  3 questions.

Go.                                                                      🥃

As a Christian follower of Jesus and the Bible...

 

Are you anti or pro abortion?

 

Are you anti or pro slavery?

 

Simple questions...anti or pro 🤔 😲 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

As a Christian follower of Jesus and the Bible...

 

Are you anti or pro abortion?

 

Are you anti or pro slavery?

 

Simple questions...anti or pro 🤔 😲 

Are you flaming gay or transgender? 
 

Are you suffering from micro penis or have an usually large clit? 
 

Simple questions.... Queer or trans

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

But wasn’t fake was all the STD’s your mom had when you were born. 

Oh we don't like ourself Wa Wa Wa...😢😥😭😰

 

The tortured intellectual process you are engaged in is call Psychological Projection:

 

Excerpts from cited source https://www.healthline.com/health/projection-psychology

 

But what does projection actually mean in this sense? According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

 

 
Edited by calguy
Violation of rule 1.d. Shortened content
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiseti said:

Jesus, Moses, Adam, Eve, Joseph, Mary, Abraham, etc...are fake mythical characters who never existed. 


You conveniently left out Muhammad. Afraid to be separated from your head?

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

As a descent Christian.............I hate abortion.

12wks. is my limit.    Some Christians disagree.

What is yours ?

 

I don't like slavery.     I chose not to buy slaves.

Slavery is the opposite of what Jesus taught.

Brotherly love.

What is your position ?

 

If you seek to pin me down, you must try harder.

You look weak, impotent, and feckless.

 

Z,

will you let me whip this punk's ass ?

(Z is my lawyer.   She keeps me out of jail.

  But sometimes she has to work overtime).                          😎..🥃

You must really hate your Christian God, because he uses Collective Punishment that leads to the death of innocent people, (labeled a war crime, crimes against humanity and genocide during times of war) to murder millions of children and babies both outside the womb...and inside the womb (mass abortion) in the Bible. Or are you an amoral hypocrite on the issue of abortion?

 

Same for slavery,

 

Your Bible reads like an operational manual with instructions and guidelines for the enslavement of humans, including children and babies...and the beating and killing of slaves. Many of the slavery passages are in the New Testament of your Bible, including a parable of your Jesus about a drunken man who beats his maidens and manservents (slaves). A parable in the Bible usually written in red...relays the moral teachings of Jesus...from his mouth. Nowhere in this parable does your Jesus say it is an abomination for a man to be drunk, beat his maiden (a teen girl to young woman), manservents...or own slaves.

 

New Testament scriptures that are centrally about your Jesus, that tell slaves how loyal and obedient they should be to their masters etc etc etc.

 

This quote by one of America's Founding Fathers may apply to you:

 

"The Bible is a book that has been read more and examined less than any book that ever existed"~ Thomas Paine

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Tiseti said:

Oh we don't like ourself Wa Wa Wa...😢😥😭😰

 

The tortured intellectual process you are engaged in is call Psychological Projection:

 

Excerpts from cited source https://www.healthline.com/health/projection-psychology

 

But what does projection actually mean in this sense? According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

 

 

I edited your post because you quoted too much content from the link.

Please read the rules for posting in NHB room.

Rule 1. d.

     d. If you want to post an article you may post the first paragraph then a link. You may do commentary before or after the the paragraph/link.

  • Fuck you! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tiseti said:

Jesus, Moses, Adam, Eve, Joseph, Mary, Abraham, etc...are fake mythical characters who never existed. 

 

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Can you prove your claim, dummy? 

Well? You made a claim. Where is your proof they don’t exist? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiseti said:

CrimeaRiver, 

 

Many of the mythological stories and characters in the Bible are stolen from the African mythical religions and characters.

 

White people are just Negro Africans who lost their surface skin melanin in Europe during the Ice Age. The sun determines our skin colors...white people are just pale skinned Niggas. We are all one species...descendants of a common ancestor in Africa the Motherland. 

 

We are literally all distant cousins of each other...my CrimeaRiver nigga 😁

 

Now don't cry me a river....CrimeaRiver 😭😭😭


Whoever on NHB posted this

...spaciba. Feels of the boardgame CLUE. Great success!!
 

Or. Yer a drunk. 
 

Either way i will drink to that!😂

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...