• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How droll.   We should make Trump our ambassador to Mars, now that he can snack on Bic Macs there.

You have me confused with your wife. Now she's a guarenteed,  first rate, blue ribbon winning cocksucker.  And cheap too

That’s a stupid conclusion. I don’t think all Democrats are stupid. They try really hard. They just fail 

Looks like comedy is dead. One more thing to blame the left for.

The left seems to be that if something is offensive to say, then you are not allowed to say it. Well, the horrified people have ruined comedy for the rest of us and those people are the political left.

On Monday, the progressive media and celebrities savaged comedian Louis C.K. for a 2 minute bit he did at a recent stand-up show. The reason for their anger? He dared to make a joke about the Parkland Students and Gender Neutral kids. 

“Young people are just boring. Fucking telling, ‘You shouldn’t say that.’ What are you, an old lady? What are you fucking doing? Yeah, that’s not appropriate.’ Fuck you! You’re a child! Why aren’t you finger-fucking each other and doing Jell-O shots? They’re like royalty, they tell you what to call them. ’You should address me as they/them, because I identify as gender neutral.’ Oh, okay. Okay. You should address me as ‘there,’ because I identify as a location. And the location is your mother’s cunt.” he said.

Louis also made a joke indirectly knocking the March For Our Lives Parkland Students:

“They testify in front of Congress, these kids? What are they doing? You’re young, you should be crazy, you should be unhinged, not in a suit. You’re not interesting, Because you went to a high school where kids got shot? Why does that mean I have to listen to you?… You didn’t got shot, you pushed some fat kid in the way, and now I’ve gotta listen to you talking?” 

You know what’s the worst, most boring kind of comedy? The kind where older white men are angry that older white men can’t do or say whatever the fuck they want anymore.

LMFAO

4 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Looks like comedy is dead. One more thing to blame the left for.

The left seems to be that if something is offensive to say, then you are not allowed to say it. Well, the horrified people have ruined comedy for the rest of us and those people are the political left.

On Monday, the progressive media and celebrities savaged comedian Louis C.K. for a 2 minute bit he did at a recent stand-up show. The reason for their anger? He dared to make a joke about the Parkland Students and Gender Neutral kids. 

“Young people are just boring. Fucking telling, ‘You shouldn’t say that.’ What are you, an old lady? What are you fucking doing? Yeah, that’s not appropriate.’ Fuck you! You’re a child! Why aren’t you finger-fucking each other and doing Jell-O shots? They’re like royalty, they tell you what to call them. ’You should address me as they/them, because I identify as gender neutral.’ Oh, okay. Okay. You should address me as ‘there,’ because I identify as a location. And the location is your mother’s cunt.” he said.

Louis also made a joke indirectly knocking the March For Our Lives Parkland Students:

“They testify in front of Congress, these kids? What are they doing? You’re young, you should be crazy, you should be unhinged, not in a suit. You’re not interesting, Because you went to a high school where kids got shot? Why does that mean I have to listen to you?… You didn’t got shot, you pushed some fat kid in the way, and now I’ve gotta listen to you talking?” 

You know what’s the worst, most boring kind of comedy? The kind where older white men are angry that older white men can’t do or say whatever the fuck they want anymore.

LMFAO

It's been a problem for years now...it's real tough to be a comedian with the PC police in the audience...

• Thumb up 1