5 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Really what?

I dunno some stupid typo I guess. I'm not quite 70 and my wife used to watch a cartoon with a character called Butchy Boy. Back then they didn't have all that trans fag shit they do now. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How droll.   We should make Trump our ambassador to Mars, now that he can snack on Bic Macs there.

You have me confused with your wife. Now she's a guarenteed,  first rate, blue ribbon winning cocksucker.  And cheap too

That’s a stupid conclusion. I don’t think all Democrats are stupid. They try really hard. They just fail 

10 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

You are smelling! But I'm in about 140 miles NW of Dallas Texas. So go on and pull your pud but I've never had any other ID on this leftist crap hole. Go ahead though play your game.

MY GAME IS STOMP THE QUEER AND I AM FIXING TO 86 YOU!

6 minutes ago, tunafish said:

yep bringing it!

Could one of the democrats run this through their faggotese translator and post the translation?

LOOK FAMILIAR ASSHOLE?

Image result for wichita falls

10 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Could one of the democrats run this through their faggotese translator and post the translation?

LOOK FAMILIAR ASSHOLE?

Image result for wichita falls

Looks like Wichita Fall. My wife had her carotid artery fixed there last year. She had it done in the Bridwell building.

Just now, butchyboy said:

Looks like Wichita Fall. My wife had her carotid artery fixed there last year. She had it done in the Bridwell building.

Great. I know where you live.

Ercot controls the Grid, not the gop like you liars claim. They're green energy faggots and will do what they can to fuck us over, as we saw last week. Real real cold here. It got to -8 here one night and we were without power for almost 50 hours. It's funny how ercot never shuts off the power when it's 110 out and every AC is going full blast. Ha! Anyway we always prepare for things like that, as we keep plenty of food and water on hand. I have water tanks outside but they froze. No surprise there. We have 3 heaters and only used two of them and they kept the house warm. Not comfy warm but good enough. I have a 7500 watt generator too but I loaned it out to a friend so his cpap machine would work as he can't breathe well with out it. This guy worked great.

screenshot-2021-02-21-at-15-43-21.jpg

Plus we had candles, kerosene lamps, flashlights, and beer!

2 hours ago, butchyboy said:

Real not quite 70 yet. Few more months. And yeah, my wife Connie used to watch that as a child. My avatar is what the cartoon character looked like. 

Looks like Elroy Jetson...