Mars images faked. Here's why.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How droll.   We should make Trump our ambassador to Mars, now that he can snack on Bic Macs there.

You have me confused with your wife. Now she's a guarenteed,  first rate, blue ribbon winning cocksucker.  And cheap too

That’s a stupid conclusion. I don’t think all Democrats are stupid. They try really hard. They just fail 

5 hours ago, tunafish said:

He is like 70 plus years old and his handle is his wife's favorite cartoon character.

What a jackoff! @butchyboy AMIRITE?

Real not quite 70 yet. Few more months. And yeah, my wife Connie used to watch that as a child. My avatar is what the cartoon character looked like. 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Umm I’m not a leftist . I’m right. Because I’m right 

People that start a post with "umm", or "ahh", or "sigh", are always leftists. Fags too.  But the good news is I saved a bundle on my car insurance by switching to reverse and leaving the scene.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

Real not quite 70 yet. Few more months. And yeah, my wife Connie used to watch that as a child. My avatar is what the cartoon character looked like. 

Really what? my avatar is my friend coming to eat you!

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, butchyboy said:

People that start a post with "umm", or "ahh", or "sigh", are always leftists. Fags too.  But the good news is I saved a bundle on my car insurance by switching to reverse and leaving the scene.

Blah blah blah senior...