Jump to content

Texas weather MUST be Climate Change right? 1929 they had 26 inches of snow in 24 hours....What caused that?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I blame Trump

yep! REALITY! ALL REMAINING IMPACTED AREAS ARE DOWN BECAUSE ICE MADE THE POWER LINES BREAK!   CALVIN YOU PATHETIC LYING SACK OF SHIT TROLL! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY    "well they

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

It has to do with the fact that Kfools mentions we can never know but dna shows that we most certainly can know about woolly mammoth’s past history. 

 

That is a specious argument.    Also a retarded argument. 

 

The dna has nothing to do with a catastrophic mass extinction event.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

^^^more irrelevant stupidity from you. 

 

 

Its totally relevant.   It’s true.   I never backtracked.  You are also a fool who can’t see his own weakness in this discussion no matter how often it is specifically pointed out.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

That is a specious argument.    Also a retarded argument. 

 

The dna has nothing to do with a catastrophic mass extinction event.  

I never claimed it did. 
 

What I claimed is that we certainly can know about a mammoth’s history of diet and then speciation. 
 

Besides, you yourself question your claim that woolly mammoths were frozen to extinction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Its totally relevant.   It’s true.   I never backtracked.  You are also a fool who can’t see his own weakness in this discussion no matter how often it is specifically pointed out.  

You backtracked. 
 

You claimed that millions of woolly  mammoths roamed the Siberian plain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Its totally relevant.   It’s true.   I never backtracked.  You are also a fool who can’t see his own weakness in this discussion no matter how often it is specifically pointed out.  

is @Pastafarian doing his usual 

 

Moving The Goalpost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You claimed that millions of woolly  mammoths roamed the Siberian plain. 

 

your own  (irrelevant to the discussion)  DNA article  showed they did   you  idiot.   

 

Do you even know what we are still discussing?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

No it doesn’t. 
 

I read the article. 

 

 

did you  miss this  sentence ?

 

"Back in 2017, we received samples from extremely old mammoth teeth that had been frozen in time in Siberian permafrost."

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

did you  miss this  sentence ?

 

"Back in 2017, we received samples from extremely old mammoth teeth that had been frozen in time in Siberian permafrost."

 

 

 

 

So what?  It’s snowed a hell of a lot since they roamed the Earth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

You claimed that millions of woolly  mammoths roamed the Siberian plain. 

 

 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

your own  (irrelevant to the discussion)  DNA article  showed they did   you  idiot.

 

 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

No it doesn’t. 
 

I read the article. 

 

 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

did you  miss this  sentence ?

 

"Back in 2017, we received samples from extremely old mammoth teeth that had been frozen in time in Siberian permafrost."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

So what?  It’s snowed a hell of a lot since they roamed the Earth. 

 

 

 

 

My god...  you are one cross minded confused liberal fuck.    Anyone who followed our dialogue can see how you exposed yourself as  disjointed confused mess.    Your goalpost moving  was exposed, as well your lies.  

 

Ez Pz 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My god...  you are one cross minded confused liberal fuck.    Anyone who followed our dialogue can see how you exposed yourself as  disjointed confused mess.    Your goalpost moving  was exposed, as well your lies.  

 

Ez Pz 

You’re deluded, child. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

You’re deluded, child. 

 

 

It's all there  in black and  white,  our dialog and your ridiculous  answers and  statements. accusations and   my retorts .  Everyone can  see it.   I'm not deluded.    You must be  much stupider than  I am  if you can't see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

It's all there  in black and  white,  our dialog and your ridiculous  answers and  statements. accusations and   my retorts .  Everyone can  see it.   I'm not deluded.    You must be  much stupider than  I am  if you can't see it.

What’s there?

 

You posted some shit and claim it’s all there. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

What’s there?

 

You posted some shit and claim it’s all there. 
 

 

 

 

Obviously   you  have trouble reading.   You  did not even  know the  article  you  posted backed  up  my 
Siberia claim.  I  showed you evidence of  your  goalpost moving that most everyone  has also accused  you of doing.

 

you're not  up to  par,  like most lefties ,  you  exist in  lies 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Obviously   you  have trouble reading.   You  did not even  know the  article  you  posted backed  up  my 
Siberia claim.  I  showed you evidence of  your  goalpost moving that most everyone  has also accused  you of doing.

 

you're not  up to  par,  like most lefties ,  you  exist in  lies 

It did not back up your claim, child. 
 

All it said was the mammoth was found in the Siberian permafrost. That does not mean it died bcuz of your claim.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

It did not back up your claim, child. 

 

There is  evidence they  were  frozen  and very quickly.     

 

I merely provided evidence they  exist  in Siberia by the   millions  when  northern North  America  was  under  2 miles of ice 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

There is  evidence they  were  frozen  and very quickly.     

 

I merely provided evidence they  exist  in Siberia by the   millions  when  northern North  America  was  under  2 miles of ice 

 

What?

 

My article states the bones are a million years old. 
 

You spinning your bullshit. 


 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

What?

 

My article states the bones are a million years old. 
 

You spinning your bullshit. 


 

 

 

 

I am not spinning  anything.   Mammoths  lived on  Earth for a long time

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

I never claimed it did. 
 

What I claimed is that we certainly can know about a mammoth’s history of diet and then speciation. 
 

That wasn't what I addressed. I was specific in saying WE CANT KNOW HOW THEY DIED OUT. 

7 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Besides, you yourself question your claim that woolly mammoths were frozen to extinction. 

We all should.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

My article does not prove your claim. 
 

 

 

It proved they  lived  in Siberia.

 

20 minutes ago, kfools said:

We "Know"?

 

Is that your final answer?

 

 

 

The article  is  BS...  warm climate did not wipe out the  mammoths,  neither did   human  hunting  

 

yesterday he said  warm climate  killed them ,   today it is genetic defects.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...