Texas weather MUST be Climate Change right? 1929 they had 26 inches of snow in 24 hours....What caused that?

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I blame Trump

yep! REALITY! ALL REMAINING IMPACTED AREAS ARE DOWN BECAUSE ICE MADE THE POWER LINES BREAK!   CALVIN YOU PATHETIC LYING SACK OF SHIT TROLL! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY    "well they

Posted Images

14 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

LOL...   you  brought it up.    why?  

Not only  that, you think removing CO2, a gas   necessary for life,  should be  removed.   How does  air work?

I didn't say we need to remove ALL CO2 from the atmosphere, you fucking crackpot piece of shit.

Yeah, see... this is why you keep getting ignored. All of your points are bad faith or based on batshit crazy conspiracies, you can't follow an argument, you can't focus on anything, and when someone tells you that you misinterpreted their statements (probably deliberately), you double down on it like you caught them in a lie and then brag about it, which is probably what you're going to do now.

You're seriously one of the worst people I have ever met on the internet.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I didn't say we need to remove ALL CO2 from the atmosphere, you fucking crackpot piece of shit.

Yeah, see... this is why you keep getting ignored. All of your points are bad faith or based on batshit crazy conspiracies, you can't follow an argument, you can't focus on anything, and when someone tells you that you misinterpreted their statements (probably deliberately), you double down on it like you caught them in a lie and then brag about it, which is probably what you're going to do now.

You're seriously one of the worst people I have ever met on the internet.

He also ignores points you make and cherry picks what you write. 

He links to uncredited sources like answers in genesis and Randall Carlson. 

Trumpists are never to be trusted. 

46 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

He also ignores points you make and cherry picks what you write. 

He links to uncredited sources like answers in genesis and Randall Carlson. 

Trumpists are never to be trusted. 

He's like everything bad and frustrating about internet arguments, wrapped up into one terrible person.

15 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/videos/category/science/what-really-killed-off-the-woolly-mammoth/

Their vegetation died out bcuz of warmer temps. 

Your study makes the claim that North American woolly mammoths died in that cold snap and you yourself said that there were millions of woolly mammoths on the Siberian plains. 

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this?

Why does logic fail progressives? Here is a hard truth you need to accept. 

ANYTHING you claim killed off the Woolly mammoths is speculation and cannot be proven. 

13 minutes ago, kfools said:

How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe this?

Why does logic fail progressives? Here is a hard truth you need to accept. 

ANYTHING you claim killed off the Woolly mammoths is speculation and cannot be proven. 

Stick to your Stone Age myths bcuz it’s clear science scares the shit out of you. 

https://singularityhub.com/2021/02/21/we-sequenced-the-oldest-ever-dna-from-million-year-old-mammoths/

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

Yeah, see... this is why you keep getting ignored. All of your points are bad faith or based on batshit crazy conspiracies,

Wrong.   My arguments are based on sound science and laws of energy.   I ask questions you are afraid to answer.  You’re  the one who sees CO2 as a toxic gas.   

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

didn't say we need to remove ALL CO2 from the atmosphere, you fucking crackpot piece of shit.

I didn’t say you said ALL.  You’re dishonest, as most people here know.  

How much CO2 do we remove?  Where is the CO2?

as I said, what is “air”  ?  

What is the purpose of our atmosphere?

these are not questions  to be wise, they are necessary to get the debate normalized 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Wrong.   My arguments are based on sound science and laws of energy.   I ask questions you are afraid to answer.  You’re  the one who sees CO2 as a toxic gas.   

I didn’t say you said ALL.  You’re dishonest, as most people here know.  

How much CO2 do we remove?  Where is the CO2?

as I said, what is “air”  ?  

What is the purpose of our atmosphere?

these are not questions  to be wise, they are necessary to get the debate normalized 

Bullshit. 

answersingenesis.com is a young earth creationist site and not based on facts. 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Stick to your Stone Age myths bcuz it’s clear science scares the shit out of you. 

https://singularityhub.com/2021/02/21/we-sequenced-the-oldest-ever-dna-from-million-year-old-mammoths/

You’re a moron, you just made a specious argument.   You want to know when you moved the goalposts?   Ya just fucking did, and you do it all the time here.  

You’re  a pseudo intellectual small thinker who believes in the cult of AGW  (along with other cults )

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You’re a moron, you just made a specious argument.   You want to know when you moved the goalposts?   Ya just fucking did, and you do it all the time here.  

You’re  a pseudo intellectual small thinker who believes in the cult of AGW  (along with other cults )

I did?  Where? And how?

Fuck off, retard. 

• Fuck you! 1
4 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Bullshit. 

answersingenesis.com is a young earth creationist site and not based on facts. 

Young earth creationists don’t write articles  that go back past 6000 years dipstick.   

You did not dispute the science .   You lack the brain power to think in terms of catastrophic events of significant magnitude.   It’s not our fault 

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Young earth creationists don’t write articles  that go back past 6000 years dipstick.   

You did not dispute the science .   You lack the brain power to think in terms of catastrophic events of significant magnitude.   It’s not our fault 

They do when they lie and try to manipulate the findings to fit their narrative. 

You claimed that millions of mammoths roamed the Siberian plain then you backtracked bcuz a creationist site told you so. 

You are easily manipulated. 

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I told you what your article claims yet you ignore it. 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

What does sourcing DNA from a million years ago have to do with this argument?

nothing.

you just pulled it out of your ass in the hopes to deflect or appear intelligent.

It has to do with the fact that Kfools mentions we can never know but dna shows that we most certainly can know about woolly mammoth’s past history. 

It ain’t hard, dope. 

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

They do when they lie and try to manipulate the findings to fit their narrative. 

You claimed that millions of mammoths roamed the Siberian plain then you backtracked bcuz a creationist site told you so. 

You are easily manipulated. 

You are from NYC. Go to a nursing home and ask for the "Cuomo Special"

Just now, Pastafarian said:

I never backtracked you liar.   I can see right through your tangled intellect.   

How do you help patients when you’re an idiot? 

• MORON! 1
  • Thumb up 1