Jump to content

Texas weather MUST be Climate Change right? 1929 they had 26 inches of snow in 24 hours....What caused that?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I blame Trump

yep! REALITY! ALL REMAINING IMPACTED AREAS ARE DOWN BECAUSE ICE MADE THE POWER LINES BREAK!   CALVIN YOU PATHETIC LYING SACK OF SHIT TROLL! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY    "well they

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Z09 said:

You have no answer?

 

We both already knew this

It's interesting isn't it.   They claim that the science is settled but can't answer simple questions.   

 

"Don't question, just blindly follow".  

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Z09 said:

Why is it the Global Warming and Climate Change crowd can't explain weather events from 100 years?

 

 

Climate change. 
 

Stupid ho, climate change is always occurring and it’s now accelerated bcuz of mass production and carbon emissions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Climate change. 
 

Stupid ho, climate change is always occurring and it’s now accelerated bcuz of mass production and carbon emissions. 

What caused hurricanes, floods and massive snow storms 100 years ago?

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Z09 said:

Why is it the Global Warming and Climate Change crowd can't explain weather events from 100 years?

 

 

 

Yes, genius... extreme weather occurred in the past as well.

 

But have you ever noticed that you are constantly reaching for the most extreme possible examples scattered throughout the past 100+ years to explain shit that has been happening almost every single year over the past decade or so?

 

Stop trying to discuss things you will never, ever, ever understand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Toldya said:

 

Are you serious with this?

Is this supposed to be a joke?

What caused all these weather events 100 years ago ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

What caused all these weather events 100 years ago ?

 

Who exactly is claiming that manmade climate change is the only possible cause of ALL extreme weather events??

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Z09 said:

If we had weather events like 1929 BEFORE climate change why does the current weather event being cause by climate change?

 

If you had a brain and weren't so utterly ignorant, you might have a clue as to why your question is moronic nonsense. 

     

I already posted the scientific links between the Arctic air in Texas and human caused global warming.

 

 

 

 

 

43 minutes ago, Z09 said:

It makes no sense and you have no answer.

 

You make no sense beause you are just too stupid to grasp the science that makes a joke out of your meaningless 'questions'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

What caused hurricanes, floods and massive snow storms 100 years ago?

Not one single Michigan bastard has a said one negative word about the weather up there.

All winter.        Not one.            They are buried in snow up  there.

Not one negative word.   All winter.       They took it all in stride.

 

The 1st time I hear about a little pansy Texan whine about a handful snow on the ground, I will bitch

slap that girly man into next week !!     He will wish that he had never been born !!

 

@kfools.

@Squatchman.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Not one single Michigan bastard has a said one negative word about the weather up there.

All winter.        Not one.            They are buried in snow up  there.

Not one negative word.   All winter.       They took it all in stride.

 

The 1st time I hear about a little pansy Texan whine about a handful snow on the ground, I will bitch

slap that girly man into next week !!     He will wish that he had never been born !!

 

@kfools.

@Squatchman.

You defend the failures of Texas. Understandable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

You defend the failures of Texas. Understandable.

 

Are you looking for a fight ??

You better watch your step, cowboy .                                  😎..🥃 (Jack & Pepsi, lime twist).

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Are you looking for a fight ??

You better watch your step, cowboy .                                  😎..🥃 (Jack & Pepsi, lime twist).

Why would I want to fight you?

I'd rather buy you a beer.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, calguy said:

Why would I want to fight you?

I'd rather buy you a beer.

 

(same here , Dog)                     

Peace.                                          😎..🥃

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Are you looking for a fight ??

You better watch your step, cowboy .                                  😎..🥃 (Jack & Pepsi, lime twist).

I'm just glad someone is trying to help average Texas citizens.

AOC: We just hit $4 million!

EutGQUGU4AAz3vc.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AOC 5m
We just hit $4 million!

Reps. Sylvia Garcia, Sheila Jackson Lee & Al Green of Houston are doing incredible work w/ local relief organizations to get emergency relief to Texans.

Today we went to food distributions, water delivery sites, and home tours of impacted Texans
.

EutGQUmU4AIvyj5.jpg
Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread shreds the Con defense of Texass’ leadership that this winter weather was somehow “unforeseeable”, an assertion already debunked, but thanks for emphasizing it. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, calguy said:

I'm just glad someone is trying to help average Texas citizens.

AOC: We just hit $4 million!

EutGQUGU4AAz3vc.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AOC 5m
We just hit $4 million!

Reps. Sylvia Garcia, Sheila Jackson Lee & Al Green of Houston are doing incredible work w/ local relief organizations to get emergency relief to Texans.

Today we went to food distributions, water delivery sites, and home tours of impacted Texans
.

EutGQUmU4AIvyj5.jpg

Yep, the colored folk always need the help.. Katrina refugees...

Gimm me gimm me

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

 

(same here , Dog)                     

Peace.                                          😎..🥃

 

Just make sure you don't turn your back on him  . . .  and have your colt within reach  . . .  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, calguy said:

I'm just glad someone is trying to help average Texas citizens.

AOC: We just hit $4 million!

EutGQUGU4AAz3vc.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AOC 5m
We just hit $4 million!

Reps. Sylvia Garcia, Sheila Jackson Lee & Al Green of Houston are doing incredible work w/ local relief organizations to get emergency relief to Texans.

Today we went to food distributions, water delivery sites, and home tours of impacted Texans
.

EutGQUmU4AIvyj5.jpg

 

Go straight to  Hell !!

Do not pass GO  !!

Do not collect $200.00 !!

 

A good Texan can spend a week w/o food.............and not whine.      !!!

 

(I am  mad now).

 

Z,

You better get these mofo's off my back............or I will cut them down.                  🥃

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Taipan said:

 

Go straight to  Hell !!

Do not pass GO  !!

Do not collect $200.00 !!

 

A good Texan can spend a week w/o food.............and not whine.      !!!

 

(I am  mad now).

 

Z,

You better get these mofo's off my back............or I will cut them down.                  🥃

It's reality cowboy. This is really happening. As we speak. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...