Texas weather MUST be Climate Change right? 1929 they had 26 inches of snow in 24 hours....What caused that?

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ok. I agree with you. 
I retract my previous statement . 

It shows  you are a clear thinking  person, like  the  dishonest  libs  who refuse to even  answer questions  on  what the  purpose of out atmosphere is and  why  colder  is actually  much  worse 

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I blame Trump

yep! REALITY! ALL REMAINING IMPACTED AREAS ARE DOWN BECAUSE ICE MADE THE POWER LINES BREAK!   CALVIN YOU PATHETIC LYING SACK OF SHIT TROLL! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY    "well they

Posted Images

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

It shows  you are a clear thinking  person, like  the  dishonest  libs  who refuse to even  answer questions  on  what the  purpose of out atmosphere is and  why  colder  is actually  much  worse 

I will still stand by the fact that there isn’t much worse than having a 3rd floor attic apt with no electricity in the middle of august. 
shit be hot 

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I will still stand by the fact that there isn’t much worse than having a 3rd floor attic apt with no electricity in the middle of august. 
shit be hot 

True, but  no heat when it is zero degrees would be worse 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

You'll  notice the  libs  have abandoned the  thread  when the  truth hits 

you notice that...???

Keep on presenting facts and they run

3 hours ago, Z09 said:

Al Gore and David Viner

Predicted no more snow and much milder winters....

And dying polar bears..

And ice caps melting...

They taught us everything

And of course when these predictions never come true you change the goal posts...

Now having massive blizzards is a SIGN of climate change...

Isn't that how it works..?

Milder winters because of global warming turns into ice storms cause of climate change?

Don't be silly..

We both know you don't read...

Try again.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

no, I tis powered by facts, physics 

you are  the one  thinking  you can   remove  carbon  from the  atmosphere

WTF are you talking about 'I think I can remove carbon from the atmosphere'???? Where did I even say anything even remotely resembling this kind of thing?

answer this,  what is the  purpose of  our  atmosphere?

It doesn't have a purpose, FFS... it isn't like God wrapped the Earth in an atmosphere and said 'this is so you can breathe, so you won't get cold and so the sun won't kill you'.

But whatever... the greenhouse gases in the atmosphere warm the planet. Putting more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere warms the planet even more.

Humans can thrive in the type of climate that stabilized after the last glacial period ended. We don't know if humans can thrive in the type of climate that the additional atmospheric Co2 will bring about. Since it is likely to be highly unstable, probably not.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Jesus, you're like a fucking three year old. You get so upset when someone doesn't make you the center of attention, and after just 10 minutes of being ignored in favor of infinitely more worthwhile things, you do everything in your power to try baiting them back to engage in pointless stupid drama with you. I mean seriously... do you think that most grown adults behave this way?

I regret even bothering to reply... you're just going to ignore it anyways and then when I give up, it's just going to be you telling yourself 'OMG I WON THE INTERNET AGAIN, I AM A REALLY SPECIAL BOY'.

I have so many better things to do.

So many.

And they're not even such amazing things, they're just better than dealing with your stupid baby bullshit.

40 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Facts are the enemy of the  left, so is  time.

You are delusional. 

What about the fact that warmer weather killed off the woolly mammoths?  

Or the fact that carbon deposits in the ocean are rising creating 30% more dead zones. 

https://news.syr.edu/blog/2018/10/18/scientists-link-marine-dead-zone-to-carbon-cycle-climate-change/

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

shit be hot 

Don’t listen to him. 

All it shows is that you’re easily manipulated into changing your opinion. 

20 minutes ago, Toldya said:

WTF are you talking about 'I think I can remove carbon from the atmosphere'???? Where did I even say anything even remotely resembling this kind of thing?

right here:

This is  your quote ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Don’t listen to him. 

Listen to who? 
Im certainly not listening to you 

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Don’t listen to him. 

LOL...    it shows you're stubbornly ignorant  and  you can't argue worth a crap

29 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

right here:

This is  your quote ?

I didn't say it was possible right now, dumbass.

I didn't even say that it WOULD be possible someday.