Are You Kidding Me?

Is it possible for someone to be dumber than AOC???
In Texas, State Representative Terry Meza (D-Irving) has introduced HB196. Her bill would repeal the state's "Castle Doctrine." This doctrine allows a homeowner to use deadly force against an armed intruder who breaks into his home. 

Now listen to what she has to say... 

"I'm not saying that stealing is okay," Meza explained. "All I'm saying is that it doesn't warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed." 

Meza was quick to reassure that her bill would not totally prevent homeowners from defending themselves. 

Under her new law, “… the homeowner's obligation is to flee the home at the first sign of intrusion. If fleeing is not possible, he must cooperate with the intruder. But if violence breaks out it is the homeowner's responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt. The best way to achieve this is to use the minimum non-lethal force possible because intruders will be able to sue for any injuries they receive at the hands of the homeowner. 

"In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does," Meza reasoned. "The homeowner's insurance reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better.

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are You Kidding Me?

In Texas, State Representative Terry Meza (D-Irving) has introduced HB196. Her bill would repeal the state's "Castle Doctrine." This doctrine allows a homeowner to use deadly force against an armed intruder who breaks into his home. 

"I'm not saying that stealing is okay," Meza explained. "All I'm saying is that it doesn't warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed." 

Meza was quick to reassure that her bill would not totally prevent homeowners from defending themselves. 

Under her new law, “… the homeowner's obligation is to flee the home at the first sign of intrusion. If fleeing is not possible, he must cooperate with the intruder. But if violence breaks out it is the homeowner's responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt. The best way to achieve this is to use the minimum non-lethal force possible because intruders will be able to sue for any injuries they receive at the hands of the homeowner. 

"In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does," Meza reasoned. "The homeowner's insurance reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better.

Fake news

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate.

LMFAO liberals are fucked in the head

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth

LMFAO liberals are fucked in the head

19 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are You Kidding Me?

Texas.....loves you because of your strength & wisdom.

Peace, cowgirl.                                        😔..🍺

• Thumb up 1
11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Every time I want a woman to succeed in politics. They don’t. 

I am going to back a woman/woman ticket in 2024.

Maybe I shouldn't play identity politics.

Maybe I am mad about the last election.

I wouldn't be mad.......if more good souls, like yours........would stand up and run.

I would vote for you.............if you ran for office.

Have a nice day, Mam.                                  🙂

56 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are You Kidding Me?

Your quotes are a satire

You are an idiot

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, slideman said:

The bill would add a requirement to try to safely retreat before using deadly force against an intruder,
WHAT IF YOU CANT? 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The bill would add a requirement to try to safely retreat before using deadly force against an intruder,
WHAT IF YOU CANT? 

It's a silly amendment because it's impossible to prove that someone tried to safely retreat.   

Regardless, why should any law protect a lawbreaker?   

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are You Kidding Me?

Stupid and yes she is dumb as a box of rocks 🪨 

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

It's a silly amendment because it's impossible to prove that someone tried to safely retreat.   

Regardless, why should any law protect a lawbreaker?   

There are too many interpretations of retreating. 
my daughter used to cover her own eyes and say “mommy I’m hiding” 

6 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Are You Kidding Me?

Check the date...seems to be an old article....