Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

And you have the right to healthcare if you’re sick or not bcuz you are able to get sick at any time. 

False. Show me in the constitution where you have a right to healthcare? 😆

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for doctors and nurses.   As soon as you say that a service is a "right", that means the provider of that service cannot refuse to serve you thereby making them a slave. If healthcare is an enshrined

Took long enough. 😁

well, sounds like the niggar thing to do, I agree    

21 hours ago, Famagusta said:


So the insurance companies need shaking up? From what I’ve seen of them, they are inefficient for one thing. As if one dept doesn’t know what the other one is doing.

No. It's the government, insurance companies and healthcare providers all wheeling and dealing behind closed doors deciding how to divide up our money. The government created this racket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

No. It's the government, insurance companies and healthcare providers all wheeling and dealing behind closed doors deciding how to divide up our money. The government created this racket.

As a clarification also note who owns so many of the health care providers. It's the government.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Then show me in the constitution. 

 

Your opinion on the matter don't mean shit, kid. 

Life. 
 

Cant have life or a comfortable life if you aren’t able to access treatment. Especially when a person is born with a condition. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Life. 
 

Cant have life or a comfortable life if you aren’t able to access treatment. Especially when a person is born with a condition. 

Show me where it states healthcare is right in the constitution, DUMB FUCK. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

Like what?

 

Climate change or socialized medicine?

 

 

Most people talking about climate change sound stupid. 
I personally don’t want the government to handle my healthcare. 
Most things that the government gets in their hands .. they fuck it up. 
Obamacare .. crash and burn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Most people talking about climate change sound stupid. 
I personally don’t want the government to handle my healthcare. 
Most things that the government gets in their hands .. they fuck it up. 
Obamacare .. crash and burn. 

Why is climate change stupid?

 

Thats only one thing. You said most. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

Nope. 
 

Life is life. When born with a condition that life gets hard for that child and it affects those that love it. 
 

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. 

A right to life is obviously not the same as healthcare but does that phrase mean unborn children are protected by the constitution, kid? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastafarian said:

Ok then why comment on it?

 

To ridicule those you disagree with?

Still waiting. Where in the constitution are you given the right to healthcare or any economic commodity for that matter, dum dum? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

A right to life is obviously not the same as healthcare but does that phrase mean unborn children are protected by the constitution, kid? 

Healthcare is an important part of life. 
 

It means born children are protected. A woman has the right to abort her baby if she feels it will be a burden on her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...