Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

We already are which is why we should DEMAND people on Medicaid stop doing  drugs, smoke, drink alcohol and exercise daily until they are at a healthy weight. 
 

Amazingly, people paying for their own healthcare are way healthier than those who don’t......

 

USA would be better off if the TV programing was selling cigarettes 24/7  instead of the pharmaceuticals, toxic processed food and Chinese fluoride compound water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for doctors and nurses.   As soon as you say that a service is a "right", that means the provider of that service cannot refuse to serve you thereby making them a slave. If healthcare is an enshrined

Took long enough. 😁

well, sounds like the niggar thing to do, I agree    

1 minute ago, Chongo said:

 

USA would be better off if the TV programing was selling cigarettes 24/7  instead of the pharmaceuticals, toxic processed food and Chinese fluoride compound water.

Don’t know if I’d go that far. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

We already are which is why we should DEMAND people on Medicaid stop doing  drugs, smoke, drink alcohol and exercise daily until they are at a healthy weight. 
 

Amazingly, people paying for their own healthcare are way healthier than those who don’t......

Of course. The only thing behind the push for socialized medicine is the love of free shit.

 

It makes sense to "socialize" a road, police and fire protection because it isn't practical for each of us to have our own road or police force and, within an area, we can each use the very same road/police force in the very same way.

 

None of that is true for healthcare. We may each make very different choices and have very different needs. So, buy your own. And it all worked really well in this country until the government started fucking around with it. Medicare and the promotion of health insurance IS what screwed things up to begin with. The more the government does the more they fuck it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Of course. The only thing behind the push for socialized medicine is the love of free shit.

 

It makes sense to "socialize" a road, police and fire protection because it isn't practical for each of us to have our own road or police force and, within an area, we can each use the very same road/police force in the very same way.

 

None of that is true for healthcare. We may each make very different choices and have very different needs. So, buy your own. And it all worked really well in this country until the government started fucking around with it. Medicare and the promotion of health insurance IS what screwed things up to begin with. The more the government does the more they fuck it up.

Yup. Yup. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

You know he died of lung cancer..

 

We all have to die from something, socialist BS is not going to lengthen anyone's life span, too many unnecessary environmental toxins in the food and water for people to smoke these days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, crazyhole said:

for doctors and nurses.   As soon as you say that a service is a "right", that means the provider of that service cannot refuse to serve you thereby making them a slave. If healthcare is an enshrined right, I should be able to show up at a doctor's house at 3AM and demand treatment because it is guaranteed.   

 

Or is it just a right to have someone else pay the bill for me to see a doctor in regular business hours as determined by the hospital?   

 

This is so lacking rational thought it doesn't merit comment!  :D  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

This is so lacking rational thought it doesn't merit comment!  :D  

 

It’s lacking if you’re stupid and uneducated. Do some research on natural rights(such as the bill of rights) and entitlements. 
 

You claiming you have a right to healthcare means you are claiming the right to my labor in which I would tell you to go fuck yourself. 
 

No one owes you shit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, crazyhole said:

Then as a right, those who can provide Healthcare are required to do so regardless of compensation.  Rights are non-negotiable

Does the second amendment make the price of guns non-negotiable?

Your argument is idiotic

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Of course. The only thing behind the push for socialized medicine is the love of free shit.

you apparently don't know anyone who has had to go bankrupt because of their medical costs

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slideman said:
 

you apparently don't know anyone who has had to go bankrupt because of their medical costs

 

Doesn't that mean that their right to healthcare was fulfilled?   They obviously got the treatment they needed, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Doesn't that mean that their right to healthcare was fulfilled?   They obviously got the treatment they needed, right?

it is desirable that we structure things in such a way that you don't have to go bankrupt because you get sick.

We are the only industrialized democracy that does not have a program of universal health care

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Does the second amendment make the price of guns non-negotiable?

Your argument is idiotic

Nobody is suggesting that a gun manufacturer is required to sell me a gun.    People are though, suggesting that a doctor is required to treat me no matter what.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyhole said:

Nobody is suggesting that a gun manufacturer is required to sell me a gun.    People are though, suggesting that a doctor is required to treat me no matter what.   

Doctors are required to treat you no matter what now they take an oath

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Doctors are required to treat you no matter what now they take an oath

bullshit... doctors preform abortions... that is murder

Link to post
Share on other sites

In addition emergency rooms are required to provide treatment.

This is a crazy system

 

The people who are going to the emergency room often could be helped with preventive or palliative care that would obviate the worst of their condition.

We are spending more money than any other nation on Earth for worse outcomes

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slideman said:

Right

 

So by the logic of socialized medicine, I have no choice but to pay for Healthcare even if I don't want to.    Imagine if the government protected the 2nd amendment by taxing people so that people could get a gun and the taxpayers were paying for it.   No matter what gun I want, at whatever expense, I have access to it and somebody else has to pay for it.    

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

So by the logic of socialized medicine, I have no choice but to pay for Healthcare even if I don't want to.    Imagine if the government protected the 2nd amendment by taxing people so that people could get a gun and the taxpayers were paying for it.   No matter what gun I want, at whatever expense, I have access to it and somebody else has to pay for it.    

Blow your nose. If we got enough money to kill people, we have enough money to help em

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

The right is owning a gun. You got to pay for the gun first. 
 

You also have to pay for your permit. 
 

You also have to pay to hunt. 

 

No you don't, dumbass

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...