1 hour ago, Skans said:

We should abolish: Social Security (federal ponzi scheme), Medicare, Medicaid and all other forms of government welfare.  It has been proven time and time again that each of these systems is just too easy for elected fuckficials to rob the pot of taxpayer funded money.

You are a total moron, If they abolished Social Security you would be screaming bloody murder about how they took your money and did not pay you proper interest.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for doctors and nurses.   As soon as you say that a service is a "right", that means the provider of that service cannot refuse to serve you thereby making them a slave. If healthcare is an enshrined

Took long enough. 😁

well, sounds like the niggar thing to do, I agree    

15 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Of course it was, shifty nurse. 

Do you lie to your pts as well? You scumbag. 

Show me the lie, liar. You made a claim and I shove your claim up your ass. 

You’re the idiot who thought the Declaration of Independence was the constitution. 😁

So you’re a stupid and uneducated liar. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Show me the lie, liar. You made a claim and I shove your claim up your ass. 

You’re the idiot who thought the Declaration of Independence was the constitution. 😁

So you’re a stupid and uneducated liar. 

You disregard how the GI bill did nothing for the black community while giving your white ancestors everything. 

Fuck off, shitty nurse. 

The inalienable rights expressed in the Declaration transfers to the Constitution, dumb fuck. 

13 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

You disregard how the GI bill did nothing for the black community while giving your white ancestors everything. 

Fuck off, shitty nurse. 

The inalienable rights expressed in the Declaration transfers to the Constitution, dumb fuck. 

All men are created equal means basically all men have equal rights before the Law.

In England in 1776, this was not true; there were separate courts for the commoners,  peerage (nobility) and clergy. The royals were exempt from all judgement. 

In Brown vs Topeka Board of Education, the Supreme Court found that Black people were provided with schools that were inferior in every way, and therefore the only way to solve this was to open all public schools to students of all races.

19 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Fuck off, shitty nurse. 

I didn’t disregard anything. You posted yourself they got something which was compensation for their service. Whether or not whites got more is completely irrelevant to the original point. 

You’re simply and uneducated liar and 

2. The. It should be easy for you to show the clause in the constitution that gives you the right to healthcare but several pages and a week later,  nothing from you because it not only doesn’t exist? You already admitted defeat. 

You’re dishonest, you lie all the time. You’re obviously not educated and rather stupid. 

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I didn’t disregard anything. You posted yourself they got something which was compensation for their service. Whether or not whites got more is completely irrelevant to the original point. 

You’re simply and uneducated liar and 

2. The. It should be easy for you to show the clause in the constitution that gives you the right to healthcare but several pages and a week later,  nothing from you because it not only doesn’t exist? You already admitted defeat. 

You’re dishonest, you lie all the time. You’re obviously not educated and rather stupid. 

It is very relevant, queer. 

I get it you don’t give a shit. 

But stop lying about it, shitty nurse.