• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for doctors and nurses.   As soon as you say that a service is a "right", that means the provider of that service cannot refuse to serve you thereby making them a slave. If healthcare is an enshrined

Took long enough. 😁

well, sounds like the niggar thing to do, I agree    

5 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Aren’t you a prog and for MFA?

Bring the troops home - cut the war budget by 30-50%  

Then we discuss anything.

Until then...we are just a cucked Aristocratic war state trolling each other.  

• Upvote 1
Just now, Worstposteronforum said:

I other words I asked a question he couldn't answer. Such a surprise. 

stfu you NEVER can answer a simple question

14 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Nope.   Military protection isn't a right.  

Actually, the people certainly DO  have a right to be defended against invasions by foreign armies.

Enlisted men cannot simply quit when they find a better job of get tired of low pay and bad working conditions. Doctors and nurses can leave at any time. That is why they are not slaves.

US military personnel are not exactly slaves, they are more like indentured servants. They sign up for specific periods and must serve anywhere they are sent.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Actually, the people certainly DO  have a right to be defended against invasions by foreign armies.

That's not a right, that's a protective service guaranteed to citizens and provided by the government

Healthcare is not, and cannot be a "right"

It can be an entitlement, big difference

Here's a great article on the subject, for anyone interested in becoming educated on the difference between "rights" and "entitlements"

https://fee.org/articles/rights-versus-entitlements/

9 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Yes, gave out. 

Black GI’s weren’t so entitled, shitty nurse. 

False. They got paid for their labor you dumb fuck. God damn you are one dumb motherfucker. Who the fuck quotes the Declaration of Independence as the constitution? 

Do your fucking liberal fuck teachers even teach civics anymore? 

8 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

False. They got paid for their labor you dumb fuck. God damn you are one dumb motherfucker. Who the fuck quotes the Declaration of Independence as the constitution? 

You are a dishonest piece of shit. 

Firstly, black GIs were paid less and secondly black GIs were almost shut out of the GI bill except for a few crumbs. Your ancestors did very well though through entitled programs. 

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I quoted the inalienable rights we are bestowed. It transfers to the Constitution. 

Think, shitty nurse, instead of being a robot. 

15 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Those services are public safety, which benefits everyone, and in the case of teachers the government compels school attendance.

Would it help if they stopped calling them doctors and called them the disease police instead?

15 hours ago, SixShooter said:

This is more analogous to you saying everyone has a right to tires, so the government is going to provide tires to everyone who needs them. Even though the guy who chooses to smoke his up doing burnouts (fatties, smokers by comparison) still get the tires they want, paid by taxpayers.

It's impossible to feel safe or financially secure (and therefore personally secure) if you have to worry about not being able to pay for medical treatment. Tires are useful, but they aren't essential (but this also depends on where you live). I can walk to work and don't even need a car... but not everyone is that fortunate.

And I don't understand the comparison to people who 'do burnouts'-- are you saying that when people get sick, it's their own fault? Or are you talking about people who get diabetes or are obese?

The thing about that is, with universal health care, there would be real incentives for the government to take on the junk food industry as well. They do this in Denmark... promoting healthy diets and exercise... and banning or taxing trans fats and garbage foods that are more like drugs than anything resembling sustenance.

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

You are a dishonest piece of shit. 

Firstly, black GIs were paid less and secondly black GIs were almost shut out of the GI bill except for a few crumbs. Your ancestors did very well though through entitled programs. 

Your argument over whether compensation was fair doesn’t negate the fact what they got was due to their labor(service). 

So you call me dishonest and then prove my point. 

We should abolish: Social Security (federal ponzi scheme), Medicare, Medicaid and all other forms of government welfare.  It has been proven time and time again that each of these systems is just too easy for elected fuckficials to rob the pot of taxpayer funded money.