• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for doctors and nurses.   As soon as you say that a service is a "right", that means the provider of that service cannot refuse to serve you thereby making them a slave. If healthcare is an enshrined

Took long enough. 😁

well, sounds like the niggar thing to do, I agree    

Just now, Worstposteronforum said:

When the private industry can pick who lives and who dies it's denying the right to life. 

LMFAO but liberals are all fine with killing unborn babies....

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

They were excluded because blacks were considered as property, not "men." When "all men were created equal" it meant ALL MEN as "men" were defined at the time of writing.

That has NOTHING to do with whether access to healthcare is, can be, or should be, a "right."

Healthcare CANNOT be a "right" because it is a THING. Rights are IDEAS. Things are ENTITLEMENTS. You've had this explained to you numerous times.

Name any RIGHT that is also a THING.

Retarded. Billions of people have exercised those rights throughout history without "accessible healthcare" whatever that is. You're pulling shit out of your ass.

And the meaning was changed. Thanks for making my point again. 

Healthcare is a part of life since we all get sick and die. It is a lot more than a thing. 

I've gotta come back to this topic because it is seriously one of the most bizarre claims I have ever seen someone make.

He's basically arguing that ALL publicly funded jobs are slavery because they can't choose who they help. So that means police officers, firefighters, politicians, soldiers, teachers, social workers...

I don't think I've ever seen someone make a more ridiculous claim about anything while actually attempting to use logic as opposed to just repeating lies or conspiracies or something.

This topic actually makes Duck615 look good... at least he knows better than to stray from his extremely limited intellectual comfort zone.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:21 PM, crazyhole said:

for doctors and nurses.   As soon as you say that a service is a "right", that means the provider of that service cannot refuse to serve you thereby making them a slave. If healthcare is an enshrined right, I should be able to show up at a doctor's house at 3AM and demand treatment because it is guaranteed.   

Or is it just a right to have someone else pay the bill for me to see a doctor in regular business hours as determined by the hospital?   

This sounds like a question my 6 yr old would ask LOL

Absolutely they can refuse u service, they can refer u to another doctor. And no u cant show up at their door. Just like u cant show up at a cashiers home and expect your item to be scanned

Crazy

Your just a selfish crazyhole that doesnt want to pay for someone elses healthcare, but already do because US Goverment spends the highest per capita on healthcare and u pay taxes LOL

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I've gotta come back to this topic because it is seriously one of the most bizarre claims I have ever seen someone make.

He's basically arguing that ALL publicly funded jobs are slavery because they can't choose who they help. So that means police officers, firefighters, politicians, soldiers, teachers, social workers...

I don't think I've ever seen someone make a more ridiculous claim about anything while actually attempting to use logic as opposed to just repeating lies or conspiracies or something.

This topic actually makes Duck615 look good... at least he knows better than to stray from his extremely limited intellectual comfort zone.

They are victims don't you know. 

1 minute ago, leomon said:

This sounds like a question my 6 yr old would ask LOL

Absolutely they can refuse u service, they can refer u to another doctor. And no u cant show up at their door. Just like u cant show up at a cashiers home and expect your item to be scanned

Crazy

Your just a selfish crazyhole that doesnt want to pay for someone elses healthcare, but already do because US Goverment spends the highest per capita on healthcare and u pay taxes LOL

Stop with the facts. You're going to confuse him. He wants more expensive healthcare. 

2 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

They are victims don't you know. 

Don't say 'victim' too loud.

The police might be forced by their slavemasters to investigate crimes instead of just being paid to help whoever they feel like helping... then you'd have the UN declaring a human rights crisis in the US.

Just now, Toldya said:

The police might be forced by their slavemasters to investigate crimes instead of just being paid to help whoever they feel like helping... then you'd have the UN declaring a human rights crisis in the US.

But we should be able to pick which calls they go to and who they help right?

2 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Is law enforcement a right?

6 minutes ago, Worstposteronforum said:

But we should be able to pick which calls they go to and who they help right?

Yeah, I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?

THEY can pick the calls, Hitler.

27 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

And the meaning was changed. Thanks for making my point again. 

I never "made your point" of course the Constitution was changed to incorporate blacks. That in no way supports your crazy notion that healthcare is, or even CAN be, a right

Go on. Name a right that is a thing

27 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Healthcare is a part of life since we all get sick and die. It is a lot more than a thing.

No shit

You keep stating obvious facts as if they have any relevance to your non-point. Hilarious

29 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Another Biden campaign lie...and AOC lie.

Medicare for All

They both shat down PROGS throats.....and you like it!

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

They will kick Putin out of Ukraine and Syria

22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

So that means police officers, firefighters, politicians, soldiers, teachers, social workers...

I agree "slavery" is a bit of a stretch but to be fair your examples are apples to oranges. Those services are public safety, which benefits everyone, and in the case of teachers the government compels school attendance.

This is more analogous to you saying everyone has a right to tires, so the government is going to provide tires to everyone who needs them. Even though the guy who chooses to smoke his up doing burnouts (fatties, smokers by comparison) still get the tires they want, paid by taxpayers.

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Another Biden campaign lie...and AOC lie.

Medicare for All

They both shat down PROGS throats.....and you like it!

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Love that movie!!!

Chill, dude...or....g”get the fuck outta here, Tommy.”

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

I agree "slavery" is a bit of a stretch but to be fair your examples are apples to oranges. Those services are public safety, which benefits everyone, and in the case of teachers the government compels school attendance.

This is more analogous to you saying everyone has a right to tires, so the government is going to provide tires to everyone who needs them. Even though the guy who chooses to smoke his up doing burnouts (fatties, smokers by comparison) still get the tires they want, paid by taxpayers.

Obviously I was using hyperbole when I used the term "slavery".  The point remains though, that if healthcare is a right, and we have socialized medicine, doctors are essentially conscripted by the government to ensure that right is protected.   It means the government is the sole arbiter on what appropriate pricing is for any administration of healthcare.   

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Obviously I was using hyperbole when I used the term "slavery".  The point remains though, that if healthcare is a right, and we have socialized medicine, doctors are essentially conscripted by the government to ensure that right is protected.   It means the government is the sole arbiter on what appropriate pricing is for any administration of healthcare.   

No having people die because they can't get healthcare is actually murder.