7 minutes ago, maineman said:

@WPTHOF  you've obviously been here a lot longer than I have.... what was your screen name before this one?

Dontlooknow aka dope look now 

he owns an island and a resort and a McDonalds and he sits on executive boards and lives on a lake and has a personal jet and is an accomplished business man. Truth told he doesn’t have a pot to piss in and just might still live with his parents!

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

@WPTHOF  you've obviously been here a lot longer than I have.... what was your screen name before this one?

Dontlooknow. Kfools through a fit caus he couldn't debate me and changed my handle. 

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

Elnut been crying for a year cause he can't handle me also. It's fucking hilarious. 

1 minute ago, WPTHOF said:

Worse poster in forum history or some bullshit like that. 

I would beg to differ.  How that can EVER even be considered for anyone other than ducky is beyond me!

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

I would beg to differ.  How that can EVER even be considered for anyone other than ducky is beyond me!

Simple. 

Duck615 does actually contribute to the site monetarily. 

So he had that going for him.

This poster is just garbage. 

He needs to clean it up.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, kfools said:

Simple. 

Duck615 does actually contribute to the site monetarily. 

So he had that going for him.

This poster is just garbage. 

He needs to clean it up.

CLEAN IT UP!

8 hours ago, WPTHOF said:

And kfools block the ability for me to block ducky. So I started doing what ducky does. You can see that the rules are not equally applied. 

Kfools is just an old bully sow

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
17 hours ago, WPTHOF said:

And kfools block the ability for me to block ducky. So I started doing what ducky does. You can see that the rules are not equally applied. 

I'm gonna break my rule and speak directly to you, because I care and am trying to help.

You did NOT "start doing what duck does." He does not post the exact same thing 6 or 12 times in a row, within minutes, on the same thread. And as kfools said, he contributed money and that goes a long way towards gaining the owner's favor. The fact you can't grasp those two points is something you should do some personal reflection on.

And I did not report you for "doing what duck does." I watched your new attack pattern for days as you flung shit all over the forum. You do it all the time. Sometimes I do it. We all do it at times. But duck and the rest of us stop after a while. You're a nag. You never stop. You'll post the exact same thing 12 times in a row on one thread within minutes. It's spam. SPAM. You prove that your only goal is to antagonize and disrupt. And it's infuriating.

So learn the difference. Like kfools said, just clean it up. If not, you'll be here when my contribution buys me mod powers in hell, and then you'll really see what the hell room is all about. You've made a lot of posts in this room for me to play with, and to link to from NHB so everyone sees. So clean it up.

You're welcome.

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

I'm gonna break my rule and speak directly to you, because I care and am trying to help.

You did NOT "start doing what duck does." He does not post the exact same thing 6 or 12 times in a row, within minutes, on the same thread. And as kfools said, he contributed money and that goes a long way towards gaining the owner's favor. The fact you can't grasp those two points is something you should do some personal reflection on.

And I did not report you for "doing what duck does." I watched your new attack pattern for days as you flung shit all over the forum. You do it all the time. Sometimes I do it. We all do it at times. But duck and the rest of us stop after a while. You're a nag. You never stop. You'll post the exact same thing 12 times in a row on one thread within minutes. It's spam. SPAM. You prove that your only goal is to antagonize and disrupt. And it's infuriating.

So learn the difference. Like kfools said, just clean it up. If not, you'll be here when my contribution buys me mod powers in hell, and then you'll really see what the hell room is all about. You've made a lot of posts in this room for me to play with, and to link to from NHB so everyone sees. So clean it up.

You're welcome.

^^ pathetic cheap old whore who pays to suck limp dick